• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, I'm not fully sure about that claim of needing showings 100% of the time. I'm almost certain that certain advanced forms of NPI automatically cover other, lesser forms of it. Pretty sure I even got in a debate with staff one time over the subject
no they dont, i dont remember us ever treating it that way, hell we literally used to have it so that you needed npi on exactly what the person hand otherwise you can't hit them
On the same page intangibility is split up into several types, which we do treat as separate things for npi

no they dont, i dont remember us ever treating it that way, hell we literally used to have it so that you needed npi on exactly what the person hand otherwise you can't hit them
Yeha, no, now I know that's wrong. Being able to interact with things such as ghosts or abstracts are a given if, say, you can interact with a being that has Nonexistent Physiology. I think there was even a thread on this. Maybe I can find it
On the same page intangibility is split up into several types
Yeah, but you claimed ghosts were incorporeal when they don't actually even fit the bill for Incorporeality. "Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept"

Yeha, no, now I know that's wrong. Being able to interact with things such as ghosts or abstracts are a given if, say, you can interact with a being that has Nonexistent Physiology. I think there was even a thread on this. Maybe I can find it
I do not remember that ever happening, even if you can interact with nep2 or transduality 2 you cant affect ae 1 without feats (maybe it depends on the transduality tbh, which is why I didn't include type 3), same case for the rest of the being non-physical crew
Yeah, but you claimed ghosts were incorporeal when they don't actually even fit the bill for Incorporeality. "Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept"
oh yeah true that is on me

Back