• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter X Hunter revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basilisk1995

VS Battles
Retired
First let's start with how the current ratings are justified. Starting with Uvogi. His crater volume is 2,133.6 m^3 using pulverization we get 4.57 * 10^11 J = barely 8-A. So at least should be taken out.

Now, let's start power-scaling. It justifies Kurapika's ratings. Uvogin is physically stroongest among the phantom troupe. So only Hisoka and Chrollo should be 8-A which they are. But since it's barely 8-A other troupe members should be 8-B. Feita is normally 8-B. But his rising sun should be scalable to this as the other troupe members were really scared of being anywhere near to rising sun. So, Feitan gets upped to 8-A with Rising sun.

Now this calc. Youpi's crater volume is 533,988.5 m^3. Using pulverization we get 1.14 * 10^14 J. Town level.

Now let's start power-scaling. Base Meruem is stronger. So he should be At least 7-C (not High 7-C as he is rated right now). It's pretty much accepted that Netero is second strongest in the verse also he could fight Meruem for a while. So I think Base Netero should be 7-C with normal attacks as well (not just zero hand). It should also scale to the other royal guards (pitou and pouf) especially pitou as Meruem himself praised him and he also survived one of Meruem's attack (Meruem stated he was trying to kill). God knows why he is just 8-B lower than even Killua.

In the same calc Meruem's crater volume is 3,929,768 m^3 using pulverization or violent fragmentation we get 8.42* 10^14 J or 4.71 * 10^14 J. Large Town level either way. So post rose Meruem should be At least High 7-C (not 7-B like he is now).

Now for the speed. Some are Hypersonic some are Hypersonic+ (even though they should be comarable see uvogin and feitan) which is so wrong.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33728

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=13069

So Hypersonic+ Cheetu. Silva came out of nowhere and crushed him to death before cheetu could even react. So he is Hypersonic+ and by extension Zeno, Chrollo and every Phanotm troupe member.So the ones rated as Hypersonic (Feitan,Hisoka) should get a +.

And finally I would like to know whether this one is right or not?

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33600

well the calc itself is set up ok

but some people have pointed out that the firing was being done for some time before hand, so the calc time wud then be invalid for the last one

I don't notice anything wrong with the revision myself, going by what I see, except perhaps what's been pointed out by others in the comments.

Yea, I don't agree with the last calc. Despite the fact that Ging isn't show to move right as the bullets fire, he also laters goes on to say that these guys weren't hired to kill him and instead to scare him (by the Hunter Assoication former VP).

Looks like my suggestions have been approved unanimously. So, is it ok if I dp the edits now or should I wait for more replies?

I dont agree with neteros upgrade to town level, the reason why he could fight meruem was his overwhelming speed. Meruem legitimately took thousands of hits with no damage. The rest are fine though. (Except that calc at the end for reasons others said)

^^Meruem was too strong. He would be At least Town level. Shouldn't Netero be stronger than youpi. Also he sent pitou flying who also scales to youpi's feat.

I actually suggested Netero be Town level for being likely stronger than than youpi. Not because he fought Meruem. Do you disagree with that?

No. Netero would be the second strongest in the series sure, but not in raw power. Netero didn't think he could even beat pitou in terms of pure aura, or AP/DC. similar story for the other royal guards.

The Sending Pitou flying is proof he isn't at their level of pure power, Pitou was unfazed by the attack in much the same way Meruem was. and that was a point blank hit with the hyaku shiki kannon

The reason netero should be able to beat the royal guard is his proficency with his hand movements and nigh unpredictable attack patterns, it's his skill not pure power that allows him a chance to beat them. However a At least 8A should be fine as hes superior to the troupe

Okay. At least 8-A it is. I am gonna make a profile for Ging. You think it's ok if I place him as "At least 8-A"?

he should be about a old netero level in terms of aura and superior to the troupe members so I think thats fine. (he was said to be within the top 5 nen users, excluding the royal guard and meruem obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back