• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter x Hunter Overhaul (Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there is so much vapor shown in that panel. I am sure only by calculating the amount of vapor in that panel alone you would get to small city(using the sizes we get by scaling off apr)

Okay. Can somebody provide a considerably more indepth explanation please? I am not able to help you out, or summon people who can help you out, if I do not know what we need to do.

Okay. Can somebody provide a considerably more indepth explanation please? I am not able to help you out, or summon people who can help you out, if I do not know what we need to do.
Currently we’re trying to determine an AP level for the god tiers like Meruem, Netero and Adult Gon. The main thing right now it seems is figuring out how to properly calc Meruem destroying a plateau and whether we should use vaporisation or a different value.

Several speed feats were also provided by Shadow earlier but I think we’ll cap off AP or at least get the fear calced before we move on to those.

Perhaps I was just pinged for being interested in Hunter x Hunter, but for evaluating calcs, I think members of the calc group would be better. :)

Okay. Thank you for the explanation.

If you link to all the visual evidence for the feats that you need calculated, I can ask a few members to help you out with that if you wish.

Perhaps I was just pinged for being interested in Hunter x Hunter, but for evaluating calcs, I think members of the calc group would be better. :)
It was due to being interested in HxH, but it seems like I was too sloppy with not properly checking through the post myself first in this case.

Well that's the easier part I think time it took is harder. You can actually see the distance in chapter 308

If you link to all the visual evidence for the feats that you need calculated, I can ask a few members to help you out with that if you wish.
Again...

Also, is there anything else that we need to do here, and are there any previous participants in this discussion thread that I should send a notification to?

Again...

Also, is there anything else that we need to do here, and are there any previous participants in this discussion thread that I should send a notification to?
I am gathering the scans, trying to find them in the better quality possible, but only found scanlators

Last edited:
You should not link to scanslation sites in this forum. It can get us into trouble. Please upload the images to Imgur instead.

You can also upload the image to our wiki, and link to that, if necessary.

Happy 3rd Hiatus anniversary! 😊 🥳🥳🥳

Acg636L.png

Our next item on the agenda is relatively simple. Hope you are enjoying your stay so far.

1- Meruem's tier
2- Netero's tier
3- The three royal guards' tier
4- Whether enraged Gon scales to Neferpitou before transformation

We have like three calcs we need to go through (though we might get 8-B ish supporting feats from First Hand and Meruem smashing the wall of the nest).
  • Netero's Zero Hand
  • Poor Man's Rose
  • Meruem's Rage Blast

Zero Hand​

As mentioned before:
This is a calc from ChaosTheory about Zero Hand with a High 7-C high-end, which DMUA is said to have approved. The high-end appears to use vaporization.
This is an unevaluated calc from LIFE_OF_KING, which gets Low 7-C with vaporization (would get 8-A with pulverization)

The key question is whether Zero Hand vaporizes or pulverized the crater.
Strong evidence for vaporization is that the Zero Hand was said to be 'fired in a flare/light like a dazzling star':
0297-012.png

Without a calc we would just upscale to Low 7-C.

Poor Man's Rose​

There is a calc taken from ChaosTheory which yielded 7-B calc with melting. There is a high-end with 7-A.
Cable's Calculations has a Low 7-B calc by using a nuke calculator and scaling the explosion in the flashback with the skyscrapers.

Both are unevaluated.

Meruem's Rage Blast​

There is an accepted Low 7-B calc with violent fragmentation.

As pointed by Theendzero13, we can scale Neferpitou to Youpi based on Illumi's statement that Neferpitou was Meruem's top soldier, and a statement from the Yu Yu Hakusho Character guide Shueisha jump remix (which features Hunter x Hunter pages as a bonus) stating that Neferpitou has strength second only to the king.
0323-010.png

"Towards Pitou, who held a strength second only to the King... He displayed an even higher power on a completely different league."

So where do we place Shaiapouf? We can likely put him above base Netero, but does he scale to Youpi? Does him running around instead of fighting count as an anti-feat?

Where do we put Netero's base tier at? It is of note that a single attack from Netero is not enough to have any visible damage on Pitou, and Colt stated that Netero doesn't stand a chance against the Royal Guards judging by his Aura:
0215-002.png
0215-003.png
0215-004.png

Also, as I mentioned in the first page, I would argue that pre-transformation enraged Gon is above base Netero in AP/Durability, but still below the Pitou.

Acg636L.png

Our next item on the agenda is relatively simple. Hope you are enjoying your stay so far.

1- Meruem's tier
2- Netero's tier

We have like three calcs we need to go through (though we might get 8-B ish supporting feats from First Hand and Meruem smashing the wall of the nest).
  • Netero's Zero Hand
  • Poor Man's Rose
  • Meruem's Rage Blast

Zero Hand​

As mentioned before:
This is a calc from ChaosTheory about Zero Hand with a High 7-C high-end, which DMUA is said to have approved. The high-end appears to use vaporization.
This is an unevaluated calc from LIFE_OF_KING, which gets Low 7-C with vaporization (would get 8-A with pulverization)

Strong evidence for vaporization is that the Zero Hand was said to be 'fired in a flare/light like a dazzling star':
0297-012.png

Poor Man's Rose​

There is a calc taken from ChaosTheory which yielded 7-B calc with melting. There is a high-end with 7-A.
Cable's Calculations has a Low 7-B calc by using a nuke calculator and scaling the explosion in the flashback with the skyscrapers.

Both are unevaluated.

Meruem's Rage Blast​

As pointed by Theendzero13, we can scale Neferpitou to Youpi based on Illumi's statement that Neferpitou was Meruem's top soldier, and a statement from the Yu Yu Hakusho Character guide Shueisha jump remix (which features Hunter x Hunter pages as a bonus) stating that Neferpitou has strength second only to the king.
0323-010.png

"Towards Pitou, who held a strength second only to the King... He displayed an even higher power on a completely different league."

So where do we place Shaiapouf? We can likely put him above base Netero, but does he scale to Youpi? Does him running around instead of fighting count as an anti-feat?

Where do we put Netero's base tier at? It is of note that a single attack from Netero is not enough to have any visible damage on Pitou, and Colt stated that Netero doesn't stand a chance against the Royal Guards judging by his Aura:
0215-002.png
0215-003.png
0215-004.png

Also, as I mentioned in the first page, I would argue that pre-transformation enraged Gon is above base Netero in AP/Durability, but still below the Pitou.
Pouf has too many anti-feats to be safely scaled to youpi, like chosing to steal morel weapon instead of one-shotting or doing heavy damage to him like his collegues would,

Further evidence of pouf not scaling to youpi is found in youpi being over 10 times stronger than killua , meanwhile a clone of pouf with 1/7 of his total aura was getting completely mutilated by killua, so basically youpi is over 10 times stronger than killua while pouf is less than 7 times stronger

Pouf scaling above netero(or at least netero before he went on to train and regain strenght) is legit though, netero even at his weakest should be above the likes of uvo, due to being a enhancer and having 5/5 stats for body and nen in the databooks

About enraged gon scaling to pitou i think there is evidence in favor and against that , will try to find the scan

Found a panel where it says that Shaiapouf found Morel formidable, and was resigned to die if he wasn't able to escape.
0286-005.png

So the question isn't whether to put Shaiapouf below Morel, but about how low should we put Shaiapouf 🐝.

I agree that Gon is below Pitou; this might be the panel you are referring to:
0300-005.png

There is still evidence that enraged Gon's Aura output is more powerful than Netero's.

Found a panel where it says that Shaiapouf found Morel formidable, and was resigned to die by him if he wasn't tricked.
0286-005.png

So the question isn't whether to put Shaiapouf below Morel, but about how low should we put Shaiapouf 🐝.

I agree that Gon is below Pitou; this might be the panel you are referring to:
0300-005.png

There is still evidence that enraged Gon's Aura output is more powerful than Netero's.
damm , pouf lowkey looking like garbage right now, this kinda off makes the pre-training netero=morel and knov consistent though

about enraged gon being above netero pitou, gon worried pitou way more than netero ever did

Acg636L.png

1- Meruem's tier
2- Netero's tier

• Netero's Zero Hand
  • Poor Man's Rose
  • Meruem's Rage Blast

Zero Hand​

As mentioned before:

0297-012.png

Poor Man's Rose​

Both are unevaluated.

Meruem's Rage Blast​

0323-010.png

0215-002.png
0215-003.png
0215-004.png

Acg636L.png

1- Meruem's tier
2- Netero's tier

• Netero's Zero Hand
  • Poor Man's Rose
  • Meruem's Rage Blast

Zero Hand​

As mentioned before:

0297-012.png

Poor Man's Rose​

Both are unevaluated.

Meruem's Rage Blast​

0323-010.png

0215-002.png
0215-003.png
0215-004.png

1. I agree with zero hand 7C cause it's a light attack and I honestly couldn't explain pulverization.
2. For the rose bomb calc I would like to get more detail. I tried calcing the bomb using the measurement he gave and got like 10 times lower result. And maybe want to know how he got the sizes. I am not really ok with the second calc cause he isn't using the radius he is supposed to take for the formula
3. I am not ok with violent frag in the calc. There is clearly vapor. I suggest using vaporization but the sizes are way to high using size inconsistencies. I suggest maybe lowering the hill height to something that makes more sense like 100 meters instead of 330.
4. Yeah neferpitou scales above youpi except for the self destruction power of youpi since neferpitou doesnt have this power it would make no sense to scale her to it
5. Pouf should be above netero in base but not with his Kanon of 100 arts.

Acg636L.png

1- Meruem's tier
2- Netero's tier

• Netero's Zero Hand
  • Poor Man's Rose
  • Meruem's Rage Blast

Zero Hand​

As mentioned before:

0297-012.png

Poor Man's Rose​

Both are unevaluated.

Meruem's Rage Blast​

0323-010.png

0215-002.png
0215-003.png
0215-004.png

@Elizhaa @EmperorRorepme @Edwellken @MarvelFanatic119 @Mefre @CrimsonStarFallen @Liger686 @Damage3245 @VersusJunkie54 @Dragonmasterxyz @KingEzran @WHYNAUT @SpookyShadow @ChocomilkAlex @Js250476 @UchihaSlayer96 @Zencha9 @Insert_creative_name_here_12 @Ionliosite @Rikimarox2 @Problemexe @GodlyCharmander

Would you be willing to help out here please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back