• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter x Hunter Overhaul (Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the Troupe, I have to disagree using Kortopis conjuring ability to scale them to multi city blocc lvl. It's shown several times in the series ones Hatsus can do things that let characters hit above their pay grade multiple times, Kortopi didn't even participate in the killing of the Mafia gangs during the York new arc and in general was always kept away from any kind of fighting. Would be like making Knuckle Mountain lvl because Potclean tanked Meruems rage blast, the logic of the objects that Conjurers create being a result of simple raw power doesn't really hold up.

Speaking of the Troupe, I have to disagree using Kortopis conjuring ability to scale them to multi city blocc lvl. It's shown several times in the series ones Hatsus can do things that let characters hit above their pay grade multiple times, Kortopi didn't even participate in the killing of the Mafia gangs during the York new arc and in general was always kept away from any kind of fighting. Would be like making Knuckle Mountain lvl because Potclean tanked Meruems rage blast, the logic of the objects that Conjurers create being a result of simple raw power doesn't really hold up.
Wait... is that listed in his profile? BRO WTF? That's literally Creation.

Yup, just checked to be sure. Kortopi is considered Multi city block because of his ability to conjur 50 buildings with a very large En area. In general, I believe we'd need to look into Hatsus and which characterd actually could scale to, because for the most part HxH doesn't really work like that going by its own rules.

Also, as GodlyCharmander requested above, can some regular member here place the following feat in a VSB wiki blog please?

Takes some time to polish fully. Okay please evaluate.

Last edited:
I tried talking to KingBaller about why he was using the anime for reference for the HxH calc instead of the manga, and I got to say, he was very pompous about how he likes the anime over the and that's why he's only using anime references, I was even generous enough to provide the manga scans of those feats but yet he still refused to use them!

I tried talking to KingBaller about why he was using the anime for reference for the HxH calc instead of the manga, and I got to say, he was very pompous about how he likes the anime over the and that's why he's only using anime references, I was even generous enough to provide the manga scans of those feats but yet he still refused to use them!
What about... Making an anime profile aside from the manga profile so that everyone may move forward? Without any of his efforts wasted - given he is dedicated to anime counterparts?

Yup, just checked to be sure. Kortopi is considered Multi city block because of his ability to conjur 50 buildings with a very large En area. In general, I believe we'd need to look into Hatsus and which characterd actually could scale to, because for the most part HxH doesn't really work like that going by its own rules.
Just for clarification,
A: kortopi can only conjure one building at a time, so at best he can scale to the GPE of one building
B: an extra page claims that kortopi can conjure things no matter the size, so it does in-fact not scale to physicals

(Unless someone fells like high 3-A hxh is legit)

@Jasonsith @Therefir @DMUA @DemonGodMitchAubin

Would any of you be willing to evaluate the following calculations and then tell us here please?

Takes some time to polish fully. Okay please evaluate.
@Therefir @DMUA @DemonGodMitchAubin @Armorchompy

We would greatly appreciate your help with evaluating this, and if you tell us here afterwards.

Speaking of Hatsus, besides really powerful people like Kura, I don't think the Ryodan should scale from Uvos big bang impacta full power, you have to be a master enhancer to blocc just 20% of its power output.

Speaking of Hatsus, besides really powerful people like Kura, I don't think the Ryodan should scale from Uvos big bang impacta full power, you have to be a master enhancer to blocc just 20% of its power output.
They are not gonna scale to big bang impact, big bang impact is 10× stronger than uvo and most of the troupe only scales to half of uvo base power

Like male Pitou
Pitou is whatever fits your interes- I mean, opinion.

Either way, we 'bout to finish the speed topic, then all it's left is Lifting Strength.

One thing I have to say, it feels undeniably wrong to scale Ja-Janken and Big Bang Impact as a 10x multiplier like Ko. This implies anyone capable of using Ko can just match Gon's ability, which is effectively not the case.

Either way, we can likely use the statement from a Chimera ("his punch is dozens of times stronger than before") for a more accurate representation of said ability.

Pitou is whatever fits your interes- I mean, opinion.

Either way, we 'bout to finish the speed topic, then all it's left is Lifting Strength.

One thing I have to say, it feels undeniably wrong to scale Ja-Janken and Big Bang Impact as a 10x multiplier like Ko. This implies anyone capable of using Ko can just match Gon's ability, which is effectively not the case.

Either way, we can likely use the statement from a Chimera ("his punch is dozens of times stronger than before") for a more accurate representation of said ability.
I thought enhancer have more aura in general so the punch would still be stronger even with the same multiplier. Might have misunderstood tho

I thought enhancer have more aura in general so the punch would still be stronger even with the same multiplier. Might have misunderstood tho
Makes no sense, if one is comparable to an enhancer, he should have the ability to - obviously - enhance his aura further than the other.

Either way, I'll get the statement.

Ko will be 10x one's strength.
Enhancer full power techniques will be 24x one's strength.

Makes no sense, if one is comparable to an enhancer, he should have the ability to - obviously - enhance his aura further than the other.

Either way, I'll get the statement.

Ko will be 10x one's strength.
Enhancer full power techniques will be 24x one's strength.
Can you send the scan for the ant saying it will be dozens of times stronger?

Can you send the scan for the ant saying it will be dozens of times stronger?
I was a little confused, he actually says "more than a dozen times stronger", not "dozens", the plural.

Here it is. It says "いや十数倍の威力はあろう攻撃が来る" or "No, an attack that will be more than a dozen times more powerful will come"

I was a little confused, he actually says "more than a dozen times stronger", not "dozens", the plural.

Here it is. It says "いや十数倍の威力はあろう攻撃が来る" or "No, an attack that will be more than a dozen times more powerful will come"
We should probrably ask someone to translate the panel, i saw many translations of this exact same scan and it said 10 times

"十数倍" means "several ten-fold" by it's own translation, so in any case, it's definitely not just ten times. I asked for translation of that specific line here.
i think i see the kanji for several-ten fold there, we still should ask for a wiki translator , homever if it is legit big bang impact and rock will be 30x base, things like ripper cyclotron having the same multiplier still needs debate though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back