• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter x Hunter: Meruem power additions

Added this, but I noticed one thing - Adult Gon needs Class K lifting strength. He easily kicked Pitou with one leg and sent her flying, scaling him to Killua is wrong.

And all characters need Acrobatics, but I think it's pretty obvious change

Youpi doesn't have a justification for having Class K lifting strength.

iirc , he say that knucled and killua have less than 10% of his raw strengh. i don't know how that scale to anything but that is the only statement i recall that point to him being far far more powerfull than any of the hunter still in the palace .

Because he is, there is no known hunter in the series that has his level of raw power. Maybe only Prime Netero/Maha Zoldyck.

The character that actually doesn't have justification is Zeno. He should only be Class 100. I noticed that both Hisoka and Chrollo had Class K lifting strength with no justification so I changed both to Class 100.

Youpi on the other hand, I can definitely see him lifting blue whales and airplanes. Dude is probably the strongest in terms of lifting stuff in HxH.

Just because we can picture him lifting the kind of stuff doesn't mean he should be Class K without a solid reason.

So are we going to put him at the same level as Killua or Hisoka? He literally said "these guys don't even have 10% of my raw power"

Raw power can likely just mean Nen power / striking strength.

He doesn't necessarily have over ten times higher Lifting Strength than them.

Killua couldn't even push him back with hundreds of punches and kicks in Kanmuru while he paralyzed him with Narukami, at all, and he has Class 100.

Back