• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunt or be hunted! Guts vs Seras Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScarletFirefly said:
Cuz she doesn't want to risk dying to his haxed sword? It's really not that hard to piece together. If she knows a single hit will kill her, she will stay away from it. Any sane person would, not matter how "strategic" they are. And Seras is still a trained officer so she isn't dumb as a rock.
>Says she's isn't strategic (which is true)

>Assumes I'm saying she's dumb.

All I'm saying is that it's out of character (according to her profile) to immediately fly to a safe location to snipe if her opponent is right in her face.

That and speed is equalized, he could just follow her.

If an opponent can kill you with a single hit and you have the means to stay away from him, what would you do? What would any sane person do? Get away from him.

That and speed is equalized, he could just follow her.
Speed is equalized but a 50m distance for Guts to travel, is more than enough time for Seras to fly high, especially since she knows he's coming for her.

ScarletFirefly said:
If an opponent can kill you with a single hit and you have the means to stay away from him, what would you do? What would any sane person do? Get away from him.
Comparing what a person would do to a superhuman vampire? The same can be said for Guts, he also has prior knowledge so logically he would definitely follow.

Speed is equalized but a 50m distance for Guts to travel, is more than enough time for Seras to fly high, especially since she knows he's coming for her.
She needs to come back down right? Unless she can snipe in mid-air?

XBlackExcellenceX said:
She needs to come back down right? Unless she can snipe in mid-air?
The woman has done so many more imposssible things. Sniping mid air is the least of her problems.

Also, Seras for the reasons above.

I hate to say this, due to how much I fanboy over Guts, but Seras got this, with some difficulty.

On a close-range fight, she wouldn't stand much of a chance. Of course, she may be stronger, but Guts' skill with his sword, immunity to pain, lack of self-care and Dragonslayer's haxxy nature would surely make him win.

But they're fighting on quite a distance, and if she has full knowledge about Guts, she'll be sure as hell to stay away from him, sniping him while backtracking. If she stayed in one spot in the air, I have no doubts that Guts would eventually reach her (After all, he can leap to absolutely ridiculous heights with the Berserker Armor, and his agility is also incredible). But even then, assuming that she'd miss every shot and not at least heavily maim Guts to the point she can keep up with him physically is kinda unfair. So, either way, she backtracks and snipes him to death. The cannonballs, crossbow bolts and thrown knives would put quite a dent on her, but they'd be temporary at best and not really all that good to finish her off.

I believe Seras got this via reasons above.

And This is total score

Guts: 4 (XBlackExcellenceX, Mefre, RadicalMrR, BiasedHater)

Seras: 10 (Gargoyle 1, ScarletFirefly, BoomeYang, Takanome shanks, Reppuzan, Josif1, Boa Hancock 25, Sir Ovens, EliminatorVenom, Xanxussama1010)

now we can end this with Saras' victory.

@Xanxussama1010

RadicalMrR said he didn't vote for Guts.

Guts: 3 (XBlackExcellenceX, Mefre, BiasedHater)

Seras: 11 (Gargoyle 1, ScarletFirefly, BoomeYang, Takanome shanks, Reppuzan, Josif1, Boa Hancock 25, Sir Ovens, EliminatorVenom, Xanxussama1010, God-King Superman77)

I will go ahead and post this so it can be added.

Anyone want to add this to the profiles? It was already posted on the thread but it doesn't look like anyone checks that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back