• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants Vs Zombies Revision

Sir Ovens said:
Ok, great. Do we know what these powers are?
Well, the scientist in garden warfare has possible teleportation, Technology Manipulation, Regenerationn with zombie heal stations, weapon mastery, toxic manipulaton with dr toxic varient

Also all the playable zombie classes should have summoning as well as they can summon different zombie classes

Before we get ahead of ourselves, the vanilla PvZ still needs work. Separate profiles for Garden Warfare characters can be made but I don't think adding new keys to the vanilla characters is going to help, especially since Gargantuars have a possibly 8-B feat for being bigger than pyramids.

Also just the fact that they one shot already 8-C+ characters.

Sir Ovens said:
Before we get ahead of ourselves, the vanilla PvZ still needs work. Separate profiles for Garden Warfare characters can be made but I don't think adding new keys to the vanilla characters is going to help, especially since Gargantuars have a possibly 8-B feat for being bigger than pyramids.
Alright but in garden warfare both playable plants and zombies should have summoning

GojiBoyForever said:
I agree with Sir Ovens. A separate profile should be made.
Yeah and also i do believe the yeti zombie was a boss in garden warfare
Plants vs
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare - Super Yeti Final Boss Wave Gameplay

Also another thing, Wok told me that there's a 3-C profile he keeps deleting. Something about Gnomes using galaxies as pillows. Let me be clear, in a verse where most characters are building level and the strongest characters are country level, I find it extremely hard to believe that galaxy level isnt outlier or just inconsistent.

So I dont want to derail the thread here to much.

but shouldnt the Gargantuar profile be seperated into two keys? like One for regular Gargantuar and one for the Gargantuar with MCB scaling?

its just kinda confusing as is, because In the the PVZ games, Zombots are displayed being more powerful and more durable than any Gargantuar, yet there all 8-C (except the heros variant). So maybe a Key for 8-C Gargantuars and a key for 8-A?

Also should we change their speed a bit also? Since they can react to the sun flowers pulses and beam which on game told to be beams of light?

Not that i know of. I always had them at relatvistic to ftl cause of garden warfare confirming the queen sunflower and the regular sunflowers beam and pulses are made from sunlight

Back