• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament Round 1 Match 8: Adam Cole VS Pyro (STOMP BAY BAY)

Adam Cole VS Pyro

gwKgwtc.jpeg

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Both are 9-B and Pyro is Gravel War Key.
  • Pyro's Power Ups are restricted.
  • Both have their standard equipment but not their optional equipment.
  • Battles take place at an island.
  • Both start 40 meters away from each other and not within each others line of sight.
  • Both have a day of preparation but no knowledge on each other.

"Adam Cole BAY BAY!": 0
"Hudda hudda huh!": 0
"Inconclusive": 0

9qqHvcb.png

Resurrection is nice. Stealth too would be good.

But if this is an island, I have a feeling Pyro will literally burn everything down. What the heck is Pyro's justification for LS?

Resurrection is nice. Stealth too would be good.

But if this is an island, I have a feeling Pyro will literally burn everything down. What the heck is Pyro's justification for LS?
his Resurrection seems to take time and would likely not matter if his whole body is destroyed since he'd be burnt to a crisp and Stealth is nice if this was anyone but Pyro who will just light everything on Fire which'll make it difficult to stealth around and has enhanced senses which make it even harder.

Pyro doesn't have one for LS lmao, most of them just scale to Heavy or Scout which is Class 5 but they should just be unknown since most of them aren't grapplers nor have shown any.

his Resurrection seems to take time and would likely not matter if his whole body is destroyed since he'd be burnt to a crisp and Stealth is nice if this was anyone but Pyro who will just light everything on Fire which'll make it difficult to stealth around and has enhanced senses which make it even harder.

Pyro doesn't have one for LS lmao, most of them just scale to Heavy or Scout which is Class 5 but they should just be unknown since most of them aren't grapplers nor have shown any.
Yeah that should be fixed.

And yeah I don't think this is gonna end well lol for Adam poor guy lol

How intelligent is Pyro in combat terms does he makes strategies during fights and long term plans ?
in terms of Combat? well he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, he could casually defeat the entire Blue Team on his own but that was cause literally everything was on fire so he didn't out skill them or anything like that, and he nots exactly one for strategy since his whole thing is "I want to set the world on fire"

Adam is gonna have one hell of time actually getting close enough to Pyro to do anything since he'll have his Flamethrower down the entire time and if he did Pyro can just use his get off me tool of the Air Blast to blow him back.

Adam Cole is not predictable in combat.
  • Cole as far as skill goes is already amazing (What he lacks is range weapons). Cole
  • Defeated Finn Balor for NXT Title (This was balor's second NXT run cause Vince ****** him up on the main roster)
  • Was able to hold his own against Seth Rollins
  • Defeated Matt Riddle who is an MMA fighter
  • Held his own against Aleister Black who is a real life kick boxer and an MMA fighter
  • Held his own and defeated Johnny Gargano (his wrestling style "Lucharesu", a mix of British chain wrestling, lucha libre and puroresu) in a 54 Minutes match and a freaking 40 Minutes match with Kyle O Rielly.
  • The Skill to compete with MMA fighters+Martial artist gives him superior edge in combat but he can not do that due to facing someone with a Flame Thrower ! How to we get there then ? Alright let's start

• Adam Cole likes to get into the heads of his opponents with his words and tell them that they are overrated, and make things personal by mentioning their family or wives. Adam Cole is extremely convincing on the mic as he attacked his own stable mates "The Young Bucks" which he was planning on for months yet no one saw it coming. Him being that good on the mic allows him to get into people's head using social influencing and has gotten the best of many tough opponents mentally.
  • He also is excellent in learning opponents moves, He used Randy Orton's moves to cheat and distract Christain cage.
  • If Cole has all of his equipment then Fire Extinguisher+Sneak Attack with Low Blow which is his go to game would help in stunning him at the very least
  • Cole's long term planning of weapons since he uses exposed concrete floor to hit enemies as well as multiple creative use of weapons such as chairs to built small bridge of chair in the ring to cause maxiumum damage and break their spine when throwing enemies as well as using thumbstacks.
  • His Social Influencing Lead Karrion Kross who was NXT Champion forcefully give him a NXT Championship match. This has always worked he always get's people to doing what he wants as Champion HangMan Page after getting into a intense Promo battle with him gave him AEW World Championship match (Cole would definately say that Pyro is a coward with all kinds of NSFW Words imaginable and it could get him to compete him in a physical match). Fight taking place in an island gives hiding options and buys Cole more time
  • Then Cole could use his Kendo stick, Fire Extinguishers etc for a blindside attack+ Low Blow+ Last Shot+ Long term battle planning would make him drop Thumbstacks and Chairs in the island as traps, Once Pyro get's near them he'll fall into his traps. Cole on commentary was described as Master Strategist and even made plan to lock Pete Dunne into a cage during War Games match so he has Skill+Intelligence+Long Term planning+Mic Skills+ Higher Stamina to get what he want, Since location being an island does give him more time thanks to the trees and forrest I do wonder if he could sacrifice Undisputed Era by calling him for Distraction since in his major Title Matches they do interefere to distract which is part of his character. This could also give him another sneak attack/LOW BLOW or Last Shot option or allows him for a blindside attack essentially making it Four on One.

Last edited:
You also need to mention the wars Cole had with Johnny Gargano, a guy who combines Lucha Libre, British Chain Wrestling, and Puroresu into a fighting style he likes to call "Lucharesu".

Adam Cole also has some of the best timing in whole roster.

If Cole has all of his equipment then Fire Extinguisher+Sneak Attack with Low Blow which is his go to game would help in stunning him at the very least

Cole's long term planning of weapons since he uses exposed concrete floor to hit enemies as well as multiple creative use of weapons such as chairs to built small bridge of chair in the ring to cause maxiumum damage and break their spine when throwing enemies as well as using thumbstacks.

Then Cole could use his Kendo stick, Fire Extinguishers etc for a blindside attack+ Low Blow+ Last Shot+ Long term battle planning would make him drop Thumbstacks and Chairs in the island as traps, Once Pyro get's near them he'll fall into his traps. Cole on commentary was described as Master Strategist and even made plan to lock Pete Dunne into a cage during War Games match so he has Skill+Intelligence+Long Term planning+Mic Skills to get what he want, Since location being an island does give him more time thanks to the trees and forrest I do wonder if he could sacrifice Undisputed Era by calling him for Distraction since in his major Title Matches they do interefere to distract which is part of his character. This could also give him another sneak attack/LOW BLOW or Last Shot option or allows him for a blindside attack essentially making it Four on One.
Most of this doesn't matter since Cole doesn't have his optional equipment and if the Fight is taking place on an island, how is cole exactly gonna get any chairs and stuff on there, he has no standard equipment so its Pyro a man with a large AP advantage, greater range, lighting the place a blaze making things more difficult for Cole to properly plan since Pyro isn't gonna stand in one place and constantly light everything on fire.
Adam Cole likes to get into the heads of his opponents with his words and tell them that they are overrated, and make things personal by mentioning their family or wives. Adam Cole is extremely convincing on the mic as he attacked his own stable mates "The Young Bucks" which he was planning on for months yet no one saw it coming. Him being that good on the mic allows him to get into people's head using social influencing and has gotten the best of many tough opponents mentally.

His Social Influencing Lead Karrion Kross who was NXT Champion forcefully give him a NXT Championship match. This has always worked he always get's people to doing what he wants as Champion HangMan Page after getting into a intense Promo battle with him gave him AEW World Championship match (Cole would definately say that Pyro is a coward with all kinds of NSFW Words imaginable and it could get him to compete him in a physical match). Fight taking place in an island gives hiding options and buys Cole more time
Pyro doesn't really care about what people have to say and most of what people say towards him is just mumbles in his head or an invitation to play, so if Cole tries to talk to Pyro it'll be ineffective as Pyro will just point his Flamethrower and ignite it immediately.

not seeing much of what Cole could do here since Pyro quite literally holds every advantage except Skill which doesn't matter if you can't even approch your opponent properly.

You also need to mention the wars Cole had with Johnny Gargano, a guy who combines Lucha Libre, British Chain Wrestling, and Puroresu into a fighting style he likes to call "Lucharesu".

Adam Cole also has some of the best timing in whole roster.
You are right and being able to wrestle Johnny Test I mean Gargano for 54 minutes and 40+ minutes with Kyle gives him Stamina advantage.

The only thing Pyro has going for him is an AP+Range advantage tbh.
Cole doesn't even have his optional equipment so he's defenseless against Pyro's flames which he's gonna be spamming the hell out of the entire fight so not only does Pyro hold a range and AP advantage but also has more equipment, lighting everything on fire makes things harder for Cole and stealth doesn't help much since Pyro has enhanced senses, Social influencing is pointless since Pyro sees the world as a fairy tale and everyone as mere children who he barely understands inviting him to play so if Cole tries it then Pyro immediately points his flamethrower at him will mumbling as Cole is burnt to a crisp.

Pyro doesn't really care about what people have to say and most of what people say towards him is just mumbles in his head or an invitation to play, so if Cole tries to talk to Pyro it'll be ineffective as Pyro will just point his Flamethrower and ignite it immediately.
Has he ever faced a Social Influencing user who in a major championship match infront of 15,000 people (Made Roderick Strong (his enemy) join his team during the match.

Has he ever faced a Social Influencing user who in a major championship match infront of 15,000 people (Made Roderick Strong (his enemy) join his team during the match.
has Cole had to convince someone who is mentally insane and doesn't even see Cole as a fully grown adult? only seeing him as a mere child who speaks in mumbles inviting him to play? convincing Pyro to do anything is impossible lmao.

Well his words makes him get what he wants aka getting championship match with Kross and Hangman,
I think Optional equipment should be allowed for this match to give a competitive fighting chance.

Well his words makes him get what he wants aka getting championship match with Kross and Hangman,
not enough if Pyro only sees him as someone wanting to play
I think Optional equipment should be allowed for this match to give a competitive fighting chance.
I don't think the rules should be changed, other match ups where characters had optional equipment was restricted so its not exactly fair to the other fights. but we'll wait to see what Cima says since if he doesn't wanna change the rules then Pyro should just automatically move on.

Ah so he's more like Dexter Lumis who is described as a lunatic who kidnaps people and barely listens to anyone and never speaks.
I don't think the rules should be changed, other match ups where characters had optional equipment was restricted
Doesn't seem fair to me it's a weapon user ( With a dangerous weapon) vs someone who can't use his own weapons to counter play, also
  • Both have a day to prepare (In this case it would make most sense for Cole to bring more Fire Extinguishers and use his traps of thumbstacks and Undisputed Era for distracting more effectively. If he isn't allowed that then Prep Time is irrelevant.

Doesn't seem fair to me it's a weapon user ( With a dangerous weapon) vs someone who can't use his own weapons to counter play, also
  • Both have a day to prepare (In this case it would make most sense for Cole to bring more Fire Extinguishers and use his traps of thumbstacks and Undisputed Era for distracting more effectively. If he isn't allowed that then Prep Time is irrelevant.
the day to prepare still doesn't change that the Fire Extinguishers is optional equipment, other characters in the tournament have optional equipment which could of easily changed the fight they were put into. no point in arguing it, just wait to see what Cima says.

Can Brutelho stop replying to me until the creator the thread shows up
My msg was already answered so I deleted it. Anyway I feel like both would need the equipment they need for what they're going to face next honestly. Frank's a menace
I agree it makes the most sense, You have a battle in an island with Weapon user vs Someone who can't bring weapons due to restrictions.

Wait, isn't Pyro incredibly screwed in the head? Like... He genuinely perceives reality as a kiddie cartoon and doesn't really understand anyone or anything? ... Then again, I am pretty sure Pyro somehow became an important figure in a business [CEO] (until the merc bought him to their side), so it is possible for Adam's SI to actually work on him since Pyro's insanity might not be a good enough protection against it - although, I am pretty sure that almost 80-90% of the people in the TF2 world is insane, weird, stupid, or a morbid combo of the three, so Pyro could have totally just shouted mumbo jumbo and people could've thought it was a brilliant business idea or smth.

the day to prepare still doesn't change that the Fire Extinguishers is optional equipment, other characters in the tournament have optional equipment which could of easily changed the fight they were put into. no point in arguing it, just wait to see what Cima says.
When I say they have a day of preparation, it means they have time to prepare for their fight before go to the battlefield.
Once they are in the battlefield, they know they have to fight someone however they don't know who they will fight.
They also are only allowed to use their standard equipment.

Wait, isn't Pyro incredibly screwed in the head? Like... He genuinely perceives reality as a kiddie cartoon and doesn't really understand anyone or anything? ... Then again, I am pretty sure Pyro somehow became an important figure in a business [CEO] (until the merc bought him to their side), so it is possible for Adam's SI to actually work on him since Pyro's insanity might not be a good enough protection against it - although, I am pretty sure that almost 80-90% of the people in the TF2 world is insane, weird, stupid, or a morbid combo of the three, so Pyro could have totally just shouted mumbo jumbo and people could've thought it was a brilliant business idea or smth.
actually in the link to him becoming the CEO, they're just mumbling in his eyes 😭

When I say they have a day of preparation, it means they have time to prepare for their fight before go to the battlefield.
Once they are in the battlefield, they know they have to fight someone however they don't know who they will fight.
They also are only allowed to use their standard equipment.
Cole's stuff is optional equipment, he has no standard equipment or does the day mean they get the optional equipment if they can prepare for it.

Cole is a master strategist and if you are not going to give him his Optional Equipment of Fire Extinguishers then that's a bad move match up wise. Nonetheless,
Prep Time we already know how it works for Cole he utilizes his Group Undisputed Era which features Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish (Who are both trained in Martial arts (With Excellent striking and training for 36 hours), On top of their own 15+Years of Professional wrestling carrers and Tag team champions) Which in itself is skill advantage plus team work.
  • They Sneak attack enemies usually with a chair (Video) as they pop out of no where and allows Cole to get in close range (Their tactics is to use chair to break legs)

Last edited:
Okay, I gotta ask... What stops Pyro from putting away his flamethrower, pulling out his shotgun, and immediately starting blasting until everybody stops moving? ... Or even ignoring the shotgun and using the flamethrower. Like... 40m away, enhanced senses that likely reduce the effectiveness of stealth and/or outright negates it, and the fact that Pyro uses weapons and Adam ad his companions uses h2h stuff, kinda gives Pyro a massive starting advantage, IMO.

Okay, I gotta ask... What stops Pyro from putting away his flamethrower, pulling out his shotgun, and immediately starting blasting until everybody stops moving? ... Or even ignoring the shotgun and using the flamethrower. Like... 40m away, enhanced senses that likely reduce the effectiveness of stealth and/or outright negates it, and the fact that Pyro uses weapons and Adam ad his companions uses h2h stuff, kinda gives Pyro a massive starting advantage, IMO.
Hmm...
Weapons run's on Ammo they are not unlimited.
Cole has insane Stamina and is very fast and agible advantage being able to fight non stop 1 hour against Johnny Gargano in one of the longest WWE produced fights (Johnny has no issue running at high speeds during his matches Cole can perfectly counter him). Since the location is an island Cole would have no issue at at running until he finds the perfect Oppertunity to call Undisputed Era to attack Pyro from behind and break his leg so it could give him oppertunity to disarm the weapon or made Pyro use up all the Ammo since he's essentially a lunatic and thinks with his fist rather then being a combat genius. (Considering the fact he's slow while carrying the Flame thrower gun Cole would have travel speed advantage).

I'm going to note that Pyro has a solid mobility advantage with his jetpack and can use it to create some distance between the two allowing pyro to take advantage of his superior rang with his Flare Gun's.

HOLD UP !!!!

Thermal Thruster and Flare Gun are all secondary weapons not even Primary so they would essentionally be optional Equipment thus not allowed, Unless............. what you are saying is Pryo has ALL 20+ Weapons on his side vs Cole who isn't allowed to use shit.

Last edited:
Back