• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tornament Round 1 Match 4: RoboCain VS Yor Briar (GRACE)

RoboCain VS Yor Briar

gwKgwtc.jpeg

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Both have their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at night in Gotham City.
  • Both start 40 meters away from each other and not within each others line of sight.
  • Both have a day of preparation but no knowledge on each other.

"People want paradise. They will have it.": 3
"It seems I'm just in the wrong place at the wrong time": 1
"Inconclusive": 7

r87YZvj.png

Last edited:
Poison is useless. Aura and pressure points aren't as effective against robots but I'm sure Yor can figure something out.

But Robocain does have the advantage of guns. Yikes. Shotgun too. Not much Yor can do in that case. I don't think she can get to him up close.

LS falls to Yor tho since her feat is scaling upwards from who performed it. Couple that with stealth and I think she might be likelier to win the moment she grabs the bot. Need more info tho

Last edited:
Poison is useless. Aura and pressure points aren't as effective against robots but I'm sure Yor can figure something out.
Well she can sabotage or cut throught the circuit of Cain
But Robocain does have the advantage of guns. Yikes. Shotgun too. Not much Yor can do in that case.
Instinctive Reaction, how did you forget this?
I think LS falls to Yor tho since her feat is scaling upwards from who performed it. Couple that with stealth and I think she might be likelier to win. I need the experts tho
And skill too, i believe that Yor is way more skilled than Cain
He has information analysis which might be a problem tho from the profile it said that it used only for scanning the identity

Instinctive Reaction, how did you forget this?

He has information analysis which might be a problem tho from the profile it said that it used only for scanning the identity
Was that how he lost? I haven't seen his movie in awhile. Makes sense tho

Wasn't sure if IR is gonna be helpful against a shotgun spray considering well shotgun. Though I guess aim dodging can still happen.

It's hard to outskill someone when you're being kept away by bullets. But with the whole IR thing should help close the distance. Information Analysis sounds like it's useless tho.

Considering that Cain has the massive range advantage, it would require her to get close to him, which I doubt since Cain starts with shooting
Skill is no easy task if you're literally going to be outranged the whole match.

Considering that Cain has the massive range advantage, it would require her to get close to him, which I doubt since Cain starts with shooting

Skill is no easy task if you're literally going to be outranged the whole match.
Is there a limit to his ammunition? I feel like this is an important part and how good's the whole information analysis thing? Is it just for identity or can it help against stealth?

Is there a limit to his ammunition? I feel like this is an important part and how good's the whole information analysis thing? Is it just for identity or can it help against stealth?
Not really as far as I can tell, he'd only stop using them if his bullets don't do anything to his victim like with RoboCop and resort to CQC if it was the case. Considering that Cain has passive automatic lights onto half of his body, he can easily track where Yor is hiding. Also his information analysis can also track down and search victims not just by their identities, so I doubt her stealth would work.

Not really as far as I can tell, he'd only stop using them if his bullets don't do anything to his victim like with RoboCop and resort to CQC if it was the case. Considering that Cain has passive automatic lights onto half of his body, he can easily track where Yor is hiding. Also his information analysis can also track down and search victims not just by their identities, so I doubt her stealth would work.
Flashing lights should help counter against stealth in that case. But since the environment looks like it could have high buildings, it looks like Yor can still do what Robocop did here

I'm not too sure IA there would be enough to track down since it isn't seeing through walls or anything. It helps a bit tho.

Flashing lights should help counter against stealth in that case. But since the environment looks like it could have high buildings, it looks like Yor can still do what Robocop did here
How would Yor know about his weakness that quickly? And that was only because Cain got distracted by the drug "Nuke"

How would Yor know about his weakness that quickly? And that was only because Cain got distracted by the drug "Nuke"
Somehow missed this. Anyway didn't know that, withholding argument. In that case I really can't see Yor pulling an easy win at all out of this. I'm leaning on a tie unless you have something decisive that will allow Robocain to pull off the win

And? Saying she would never going to get close on him is pretty NLF to say, she can figuring it out to get close to him
It's literally not NLF at all, lmao. What I'm trying is say is it's going to be difficult for Yor to try and outskill Cain when he's literally going to be shooting at her the whole fight, I doubt she's just going to casually dodge all those bullets at once with just her instinct alone considering the fact that speed is equalized. And also, Cain isn't really the type of guy to screw around, he'll make sure it ends quickly, he isn't going to give her the time to figure out his weaknesses. And also, Cain can just push her with his extending arms and make the range even longer.

Last edited:
I was called for some reason, so let’s see

So this time Yor is against a cyborg? Well, that moot some of her potent stuff right off the bat. What a horrible match up for Yor to start with in this tourney.

As for the guns, Yor should handle them well enough. She has plenty of experience soloing armed terrorist organization and gunmen by herself head-on and barely suffer any wound (besides that one time she was caught off guard). This experience will be supplemented with her senses, acrobatics, afterimage and instinctive reaction. It shouldn’t too hard for Yor with her skills or use the environment to close in distance unless Robo has some marksmanship feats or something to keep her away.

I see the bot has Limited Invulnerability, how fun for Yor even though I don’t know what that is

As for the guns, Yor should handle them well enough. She has plenty of experience soloing armed terrorist organization and gunmen by herself head-on and barely suffer any wound (besides that one time she was caught off guard). This experience will be supplemented with her senses, acrobatics, afterimage and instinctive reaction. It shouldn’t too hard for Yor with her skills or use the environment to close in distance unless Robo has some marksmanship feats or something to keep her away.
Considering that Cain's bullets are force multipliers, she isn't going to just shrug off multiple bullets at once. And as for skill, Cain was easily able to shoot and kill many skilled guards at once himself.
I see the bot has Limited Invulnerability, how fun for Yor even though I don’t know what that is
I think it's due to him being bulletproof

Considering that Cain's bullets are force multipliers, she isn't going to just shrug off multiple bullets at once. And as for skill, Cain was easily able to shoot and kill many skilled guards at once himself.
Well, it is a good thing she isn’t blocking them and just dodging them.

Curious, aren’t those guards like regular humans. How exactly do they compare to the Robo villain in like physical stats because no matter how skilled a human is, fighting against a physically superior metal robot with guns is asking too much. It become less of a skill feat if Robo is vastly superior to them in both power and speed and there weren’t any interesting marksmanship feats perform in the video that I recall

Does Robo have feats against a superhuman who is not only as fast and strong (unless Yor is much stronger in this case, haven’t bother checking the AP) as him but possesses good level of acrobatic, senses, afterimage and IA as Yor
I think it's due to him being bulletproof
Ah I see, the profile should make it clear

Also curious on this. I seen the video, and I not really sure how it neg Yor’s stealth… completely that is. Sure, Robo can shine some lights and identify targets, but what if Yor doesn’t attack it in its line of sight and as we seen in the video, some of those guards was able to hide from it and wasn’t immediately found (unless Robo was fooling around). What exactly is stopping Yor from attacking from behind, can it sense or see people not in its line of sight? Can he do his lights and info analysis to targets from behind of him?

How did this start getting 4 votes so fast when I wasn't looking? But anyways

Well, it is a good thing she isn’t blocking them and just dodging them.

Curious, aren’t those guards like regular humans. How exactly do they compare to the Robo villain in like physical stats because no matter how skilled a human is, fighting against a physically superior metal robot with guns is asking too much. It become less of a skill feat if Robo is vastly superior to them in both power and speed and there weren’t any interesting marksmanship feats perform in the video that I recall
Wouldn't be this also be the same case for Yor's skill feats? I don't quite understand this kind of logic. And as far as I know, he did give RoboCop who scales to him a good fight despite being less skilled than him
Ah I see, the profile should make it clear
I'll get to that later.
Also curious on this. I seen the video, and I not really sure how it neg Yor’s stealth… completely that is. Sure, Robo can shine some lights and identify targets, but what if Yor doesn’t attack it in its line of sight and as we seen in the video, some of those guards was able to hide from it and wasn’t immediately found (unless Robo was fooling around). What exactly is stopping Yor from attacking from behind, can it sense or see people not in its line of sight? Can he do his lights and info analysis to targets from behind of him?
Considering how Cain was searching for the Mayor when using his IA, he wasn't really too focused on them, until he was distracted by someone he remembers. But then again, I'm pretty sure he could.

Iirc it's because Yor has a lot of experience dodging multiple gunners (aim dodging but still) while also taking down other assassins. Each one more skilled than your conventional assassin. Also terrain helps her a lot

Iirc it's because Yor has a lot of experience dodging multiple gunners (aim dodging but still) while also taking down other assassins. Each one more skilled than your conventional assassin. Also terrain helps her a lot
But then again the logic doesn't make sense, those assassins likely doesn't even scale to Yor's strength or her speed at all, and somehow it's a problem for Cain.

Wouldn't be this also be the same case for Yor's skill feats? I don't quite understand this kind of logic. And as far as I know, he did give RoboCop who scales to him a good fight despite being less skilled than him
The difference being that unlike Robo, Yor is not bullet-proof and would be injured and even killed by getting shoot just as any human. And even if she is faster and stronger than most of opponent, the skill feat lies in fighting a large number of armed opponents at once without being hit by bullet that would incapacitated her if she isn’t skill enough to dodge/weave around them.

Although she has a much better soloing large group of highly skill assassins feat in the Boat Cruise Arc where Yor herself acknowledges that the assassins were just as skill and strong as her (could even harm/injure her), if not slightly below. Not to mention that these assassins were also capable of completely hiding themselves from her senses (to the point that they manage to surround her without her even noticing the group of like 50 people)l using weapons that she isn’t familiar with, and hiding their malice until the moment they attack, constantly keeping Yor on edge and yet she still solo (Well, she did has some assistance in Matthew but she was main target of the assassin‘s target and did 99% of the work)

The difference being that unlike Robo, Yor is not bullet-proof and would be injured and even killed by getting shoot just as any human. And even if she is faster and stronger than most of opponent, the skill feat lies in fighting a large number of armed opponents at once without being hit by bullet that would incapacitated her if she isn’t skill enough to dodge/weave around them.

Although she has a much better soloing large group of highly skill assassins feat in the Boat Cruise Arc where Yor herself acknowledges that the assassins were just as skill and strong as her (could even harm/injure her), if not slightly below. Not to mention that these assassins were also capable of completely hiding themselves from her senses (to the point that they manage to surround her without her even noticing the group of like 50 people)l using weapons that she isn’t familiar with, and hiding their malice until the moment they attack, constantly keeping Yor on edge and yet she still solo (Well, she did has some assistance in Matthew but she was main target of the assassin‘s target and did 99% of the work)
Gonna be honest I don't think they were close to Yor's level. She was winning against most of them pretty easily. Also Matthew's a good brother even cleaning up their corpses.

Aside from that Yor FRA

If Cain has unlimited ammo then this would be a problem. Yor has feats of dodging gunfire but that won't be enough to get close to him. She would only be avoiding him the whole time if this is the case. Although Yor should be able to beat him if the distance was closer. And I am not sure who's stamina is greater but if Cain's is then he eventually wins.

Voting for Cain, unless anyone can clarify if he doesn't have unlimited ammo

Back