• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanted to do Loid vs Karasuma but the AP gap between the two was too stopmish since Karasuma scales from one-shotting people who upscale to ~6 Megajoules.

Anyway this will have to do in the meanwhile.

Rules:
Standard Equipment
Speed Equalized

Scaling:
Attack Potency:

Karasuma: Can one-shot 8.7 MegaJoule characters.
Yor: 9.5 Megajoules

Speed:
Karasuma: Mach 4.9 movement, combat and reaction speed.
Yor: Upscales from Mach 3.16 combat and reaction speed with above Mach 5 attack speed using projectiles.

Lifting Strength:
Karasuma: 100 Tons
Yor: Upscales from 29 Tons

Stamina
Karasuma: Superhuman.
Yor: Superhuman.
Both have high pain tolerance and stay awake for several days without rest.

The chadlier Loid:
Abhorently Trash Waifu:

Last edited:
damn it's been a long time since I've involved myself with SxF but I will try my best lol

I don't think you can restrict weapons if they are standard and removing her projectiles speed is definitely not allowed

Unless you don't Intend to add to this on their profiles

I will overlook that Yor disrespect

Anyway both should roughly equal in AP and speed given they have upscaling but Karasuma has an absurd LS advantage, he should easily restrain or break Yor's bone if he catches her. Mach 6 projectiles might be a issue but Taidomi should be fast enough to react.

He should resist Yor's poisons. Both should likely be identical in skill

But the deciding factor for this figth his Karasuma' analytical prediction and information analysis cause they are absurd based on his profile lol . That probably gives him the win

Voting for best AC dad

Now I see that the calculation is 5.87MJ has been removed from this vers page, now only 854KJ is left.

Oof that mean Yor stomp now in AP
The calc got rebunked thanks to Knowzn, at least based on what I can infer from KLOL506's response. Regardless the main point of contention was already debunked in a CRT before this happened. So yea, they still scale to it (for now).

Last edited:
Back