• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tornament Round 1 Match 4: RoboCain VS Yor Briar (GRACE)

If Cain has unlimited ammo then this would be a problem.
Considering he never really runs out of ammo most of the time, he pretty much does. Also, Cain does have the stamina advantage due to his physiology

Imma remove my vote for now since there might be a chance of Cain winning

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter much since Yor has 8 votes and 8-1=7, thus grace is still grace

But anyways, considering most of my arguments, I'll be voting Cain

switching to Cain FRA, his physiology would also make him far harder to actually harm since well he's a robot now and they don't exactly react to pain.

What is there for me to talk about?

The unlimited ammo? Unless there is a statement that said so, there is nothing further to discuss on the topic

Stamina? What is Robo's stamina feat? His profile barely says anything to compare, what is there to discuss

Considering how Yor doesn't really have any reliable way of getting close to Cain due to her being forced to dodge them the whole match and she can't really inflict any considerable damage onto his armor. Also, Cain resists a lot of her important abilities which would be completely useless against him. Looks like Cain wins here.

It's more because Cain is a robot which made Cain has a greater stamina than Yor
I see… and why is that? Robo being a robot doesn’t really tell me much about his stamina except perhaps pain tolerance. It doesn’t tell me how long it can constantly exert itself against a highly mobile assassin. It doesn’t tell me how well it functions if it is injured or damaged

I see… and why is that? Robo being a robot doesn’t really tell me much about his stamina except perhaps pain tolerance. It doesn’t tell me how long it can constantly exert itself against a highly mobile assassin. It doesn’t tell me how well it functions if it is injured or damaged
Considering that he's near a robot and doesn't even power off, pain is literally nonexistent for him, seeing how he can withstand multiple explosions, fall off high towers and being left unscathed. He clearly does have the stamina advantage here.

Considering that he's near a robot and doesn't even power off, pain is literally nonexistent for him, seeing how he can withstand multiple explosions, fall off high towers and being left unscathed. He clearly does have the stamina advantage here.
You see, these are good feats if true. So, why aren’t them mention in the stamina section

Either way

Haven’t seen anything to suggest Robo has unlimited ammo unless there is a statement

Robo does seems to have the advantage in stamina, though it vague how long he can operate at full power in comparison to Yor who was combat active for 3 days straight without sleeping during the Boat Cruise Arc.

For my vote:

As I stated before, Robo is a horrible enemy for Yor given he has the robot physiology and most of Yor’s tactics are geared toward humans. Robo got some nice armor so Yor will be having trouble since her weapons specialize in stabby and not cutty.

In terms of skills, Yor has the advantage. She could easily handle herself with Robo’s Gattling Gun as it is only his right arm given her experience facing off against large amount of gun opponents, acrobatics and senses and close the distance, where the gattling gun will not be as effective if Yor maneuver her away around his body with her acrobatics and agility. She will certainly be careful around Robo given his physiology

Robo got good stamina, though Yor is no slouch in the stamina department

I will toss a vote in Inconclusive. Robo‘s defense will be tough for Yor to break through while Yor is too mobile for Robo to hit that easily

After I read all the arguments presented by the members, I am afraid but to switch my vote to Robo due to Range/Stamina/Armor/Weapon advantage.
Also, considering I got no clue how skilled he is in battles, I assume that Yor got far better knowledge in battles than him, and she is too ambulatory as exhibited in the manga.

It was a tough match, but I'll choose the Inconclusive side.

I guess an Incon can work in this case, so Incon indeed

Haven’t seen anything to suggest Robo has unlimited ammo unless there is a statement
Agreed, I was expecting some lore behind unlimited ammo too. It seems to me that for Cain it was mostly that he always had more than enough ammo to last all his battles ig.
Robo does seems to have the advantage in stamina, though it vague how long he can operate at full power in comparison to Yor who was combat active for 3 days straight without sleeping during the Boat Cruise Arc
Was the Boat Arc really 3 days. HOLY SHIT!!! I had completely forgotten about this.
Anyways she wasn't like actively engaged in combat the whole time, she was just awake and fighting a couple of battles once in a while until that last stand off.

I think people may have misunderstood my stance. Now that I look at it this match is closer.
Does Cain have some battery source or does he run out of power. What's his longest time being engaged in combat.

It's perfectly possible that Yor just avoids his gunfire the whole time and he runs out of ammo or power and Yor pulls a win.

This is definitely not an inconclusive match. Whoever has the more stamina definitely wins, and I believe Yor has some chance of pulling a high difficult win.

If someone could clarify Cain longest battle engagement and power source, I think the battle can be concluded easily.

7h0iTpt.png

Robocain Proceeds

Back