• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Human level Tournament Round 2, Match 4 (Aruto Hiden vs Clank)

From Aruto's last thread:
Also, just to clear things up before someone asks. Aruto doesn’t have a lot of abilities in his Civilian Key, most of the ones listed are from his Rider Keys. The ones he does have are Acasuality 2, and his Weapon and CQC experience and a good bit of resistances
And Aruto has no weapon for his weapon mastery here.

As such, they aren't far apart. I could somehow see an advantage with Clank fighting-style wise, since he probably is more experienced in fighting human-sized opponents, than Aruto is in fighting something small like Clank.
Clank additionally has a bit of a stat advantage in having street level durability. So he can tank a little more than Aruto.

Aruto’s perception speed is slowed down to a crawls, in his first ever fight, he had a full conversation and even learned how to fight in under 5 seconds. So Clank is going to have a really hard time landing hits, especially with Aruto precognitions pretty much makes it impossible for Clank to hit Aruto.

Clanks durability would allow him to tank attacks from Aruto, but I don’t see Clank landing any of his attacks.

As such, they aren't far apart. I could somehow see an advantage with Clank fighting-style wise, since he probably is more experienced in fighting human-sized opponents, than Aruto is in fighting something small like Clank.
Clank additionally has a bit of a stat advantage in having street level durability. So he can tank a little more than Aruto.
Since this is pre revision Aruto, his precog/analytic prediction scale a bit below Ark. Ark is a super satellite with the capabilities to create hundreds of millions simulations in order to find the most optimal outcome. He can even simulated the emotions and thought processes of the people he used inside his simulation for perfect prediction. During the arc that it debut no other character can even hope to touch Ark, quite literally. The only time it get hit during its debut was to either show off or its from Aruto who's simply built different from the rest of the cast.

His RPL is also absolutely nuts, it's so good that RPL that allow a character to trump 2x stat difference in merely a few seconds of fighting as worthless.

So unless Clank have stuff like his time bomb Aruto simply RPL and Precog him to death

His RPL is also absolutely nuts, it's so good that RPL that allow a character to trump 2x stat difference in merely a few seconds of fighting as worthless.
If his RPL is so good, then how is he still 10-B? Like, the difference between low-end and high-end 10-B is 2.5x. Following your description, he should be past that after like ten seconds of fighting, which he has probably done.

If his RPL is so good, then how is he still 10-B? Like, the difference between low-end and high-end 10-B is 2.5x. Following your description, he should be past that after like ten seconds of fighting, which he has probably done
The thing is, most of his fight done with suit on. The time he fight without his suit is when he "fight" against other character with their super suit on, which is mostly filled with 7-B+ and above so he got hit and knocked out. So we don't know if his base civilian form do get amp up from RPL like when he's transforming.

No other fight in the series suggest that he's above 10-B in his civilian form and he doesn't have enough feat to scale to other character like Vulcan who is 9-B, and Vulcan is considered an outlier in term of strenght relative to other character.

I don’t think Aruto has RPL in his civilian key, like, Izu states that he’s accelerated development allows him to pretty much exceeds anything the Shine System could do, but that’d tie into his forms, which Aruto wouldn’t have access to in this fight.

I don’t think Aruto has RPL in his civilian key, like, Izu states that he’s accelerated development allows him to pretty much exceeds anything the Shine System could do, but that’d tie into his forms, which Aruto wouldn’t have access to in this fight.
His RPL would come from his own skill to match the like of Ark. Since he done it in MCH which have no such system like Shining Arithmetic.

Whatever the case may be. Unless Clank immediately goes into his time bomb Aruto just dominate Clank in CQC from his sheer level of precognition and RPL into W.

Still pretty sus what the RPL is concerned, but I guess I vote him for analytic prediction reasons.

Back