• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Human level Tournament Round 1, Match 3 (Denzel Crocker vs Mako Tsunami) (GRACE)

Im pretty sure Crocker has regenerated from being slashed to pieces before as well as his head cut off, and if that wasnt enough, he even came back from being burnt to ash, so voting him via regeneration

Im pretty sure Crocker has regenerated from being slashed to pieces before as well as his head cut off, and if that wasnt enough, he even came back from being burnt to ash, so voting him via regeneration
Wasn't he also occasionally taken out by less?

I have to admit that I can't come up with a good example, since it was years since I watched the show, but I think he wasn't consistently an immortal unstoppable monster.

True, hes been knocked out before even with regeneration, but still hard to kill nonetheless. I think it would definitely take more than a stab to the head to kill him though, because his headless body can still move.

The spear would still disorientate him... but yeah, with his Toon Force and stuff Crocker just seems to have more going for him.

I'm unsure, actually. In the show, I don't remember Crocker being even mildly competent at combat. It may've happened one or two times, but usually he's quite pathetic in physical altercations, as far as I remember. He has very good prep, but even with his tech and savviness, he usually makes rather stupid mistakes in actual combat.

His powers are way more useful, but the way they are used to is mostly to make him act as a living punchbag against anything. I'd bet on Mako spearing him and Crocker surviving. He'd probably get incapacitated, though, in almost any instance of toonforce he survives something that is powerful, he's left a wreck.

Mako should win this, imo.

I mean, the times he was knocked out were from multiple people such as animals slashing at him, I wouldn't say its a stomp given he's been KO'd before, but as I said, it would definitely still be difficult to get past his regen.

I don't think Mako would quite bypass his regen, but seeing how often he is KOed or otherwise rendered too exhausted/beaten up to continue fighting despite not having any major injuries, I don't think he'd save himself here.

Doesn't Mako usually throw his spear and that in not necessarily lethal manners? (Well, "usually" is hard to tell given Mako's limited appearances)
Still, the spear could afterwards be picked up and used against him.

Last edited:
Doesn't Mako usually throw his spear and that in not necessarily lethal manners? (Well, "usually" is hard to tell given Mako's limited appearances)
Still, the spear could afterwards be picked up and used against him.
Yes, although, to be fair, he doesn't usually want to kill his opponents.

Removing a spear is hard and extremely painful, and considering how Crocker handles pain and how much he gets borked physically on a daily basis, I wouldn't count on it.

If Crocker's regen was weaker, I could see Mako win this, but this seems too much. However, what can Crocker do to incapacitate/kill Mako?

I'm actually thinking Mako here, from what's been presented.

If Crocker's regen was weaker, I could see Mako win this, but this seems too much. However, what can Crocker do to incapacitate/kill Mako?
Probably steal/throw far away Mako’s spear given the knowledge, but most likely stealing to use against Mako

How high is croaker pain tolerance? He can still be knocked out from being rapidly stab by a spear.
He got smashed multiple times by a hair dryer, smacked multiple times by Wanda who turned into a baseball bat (but got knocked out, though only for a few seconds before recovering), and (while he did get knocked out for a while after enough hits), was clawed and slashed by multiple animals

Last edited:
Crocker FRA

Also, why is Mako 10-B if the image on his profile clearly portrays him as muscular? Also shouldn’t he have a 9-C key with his spear?

Crocker FRA

Also, why is Mako 10-B if the image on his profile clearly portrays him as muscular? Also shouldn’t he have a 9-C key with his spear?
I heavily question whether being muscular is enough to justify 10-A. It really shouldn't.

Back