• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Human-Ghost Hybrid vs Vengeful Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
danp_sp_hero_landscape.jpg
04dunTR.jpg

Season 3 Danny Phantom (4-A) vs Ialda Baoth (Low 5-B)
Battle takes place at Casper High
Speed Equal
SBA Otherwise
Wins by ANY means

May the best Spirit Win

Human-Ghost Hybrid:
Vengeful Spirit:

Last edited:
I bet half my Paycheck that viewers are waiting for LordGriffin to respond first before debating anything else themselves

Nah, nagi starts with?
H2H when he/she wants to have fun
Spamming Heavy Magic Spells when he's/she's Serious

Edit: Also because this is Nagi Ialda on the Astroid, he/she will 99.99% start of with Summoning Approximately 78K Demons

Last edited:
Then nothing will prevent him from using the ghostly wail, which will destroy everyone and negate his/her regeneration.

Then nothing will prevent him from using the ghostly wail, which will destroy everyone and negate his/her regeneration.
His Regen Neg, based on the description, does not seem potent enough to stop Nagi Ialda from regenerating. Nagi Ialda regens from any damage via his/her infinite supply of Reality Warping Magic while Danny's Regen Neg can't affect nor obstruct magic and only crippled a Spiritual Entity made of Nonphysical Energy.

I agree he could use Ghostly wail to take out Nagi Ialda's army but nothing would stop him/her from making more since they have an infinite supply of magic and Danny can't spam Ghostly Wail continuously. About 3-5 burst of it and he reverts back to human form due to exhaustion

His Regen Neg, based on the description, does not seem potent enough to stop Nagi Ialda from regenerating. Nagi Ialda regens from any damage via his/her infinite supply of Reality Warping Magic while Danny's Regen Neg can't affect nor obstruct magic and only crippled a Spiritual Entity made of Nonphysical Energy.

I agree he could use Ghostly wail to take out Nagi Ialda's army but nothing would stop him/her from making more since they have an infinite supply of magic and Danny can't spam Ghostly Wail continuously. About 3-5 burst of it and he reverts back to human form due to exhaustion
Then what's Danny's win condition?

How long does it take to come back from being basically totally destroyed, I know it's applicable to combat but how many minutes and is it the whole body at once or part by part?
Instantly
All regen in Mahou Sensei Negima/Uq Holder is Instant Lol
maybe Ice power?
Then what's Danny's win condition?
I was honestly hoping you could out debating me into sticking a Wincon for Danny which is why I gave him his 4-A AP to give him an advantage against Nagi Ialda's Infinite Supply of Magic and Magic based Regen.
(Though if this ends up not being a fair match then I can always use a Weaker version of Ialda to make the match fair)
I see resistance to Extreme Cold and Ice Manipulation... or is that for a different key?
Ialda is resistant to Eva's Ice Manipulation which operates on a level cold enough to freeze other magic based elements like Fire & Electricity.
And both Nagi and Ialda can go toe-to-toe with Unsealed Eva who can utilize absolute zero with her Ice Magic, which both of the aforementioned characters can counteract

Nagi Ialda (Ialda possessing Nagi) upscales from both of there respective resistances and counters Ice Manipulation, Absolute Zero and Extreme Cold temperatures

yeah, this see like nearly a Stomp
There I have made a few changes

1. Battle takes place at Casper High, so Ialda no longer has access to Infinite Supply of Magic nor Infinite Speed
2. Danny now has Home Field Advantage
3. Ialda no longer has access to Nagi's powers
4. Because Ialda is not the Asteroid, Ialda wont resort to 78K Demon Summoning now

Lets see if this makes things more Fair now

Sleep hax or Bfr?
Perception Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Illusion Creation and Mind Manipulation via Phantasmagoria
  • Phantasmagoria: An illusionary dream world where time moves many times faster than in the real world. Unlike many other illusions, the body of the victim as well as their mind and soul can be affected and damaged in the real world. Ialda can cast this illusion through eye contact, simply by touching her opponent or casting it directly on the target. She can shape it according to her own will, using people's past and memories. She can enter it and drag people into them, deciding how they look inside it or whether they appear as invisible and intangible 'spectators' or real persons. She can also create perfect replicas of people inside it, with the same powers, skills, and memories as their models, making them act how she wants to.

Sleep hax or Bfr?
Perception Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Illusion Creation and Mind Manipulation via Phantasmagoria
  • Phantasmagoria: An illusionary dream world where time moves many times faster than in the real world. Unlike many other illusions, the body of the victim as well as their mind and soul can be affected and damaged in the real world. Ialda can cast this illusion through eye contact, simply by touching her opponent or casting it directly on the target. She can shape it according to her own will, using people's past and memories. She can enter it and drag people into them, deciding how they look inside it or whether they appear as invisible and intangible 'spectators' or real persons. She can also create perfect replicas of people inside it, with the same powers, skills, and memories as their models, making them act how she wants to.
So literally the easiest way for her to win right now would be just to Cast Dream World on Danny
Use Danny's Past Memories to recreate perfect copies of his most powerful enemies and make they go to pound town on him
All the damage Danny would take in the Dream World would affect his actual body, mind and soul slowly breaking all three of them down
And then eventually GG

Or just absorb Danny while his mind and soul is trapped inside the dream world

It honestly seems like you just made a bad match up since Danny only resists 2 of those things. And she can cast it with ease. This match is just not good.

To explain my point better.

While Danny is considered powerful, he's basically still limited against specific opponents. Anyone with thought base or good ranged hax can still screw him over unless he resists but that isn't the case here. He doesn't have any fast moves that can't be avoided, as all of his attacks are pretty simple to dodge with the exception of the Ghostly Wail which he doesn't use in character right at the start unless specific conditions are met and even then it's not a 100% chance. He's overconfident to a somewhat noticable degree which means he's not going to play smart right from the start and this character has resistance to some of his notable stuff.

Danny like many characters is the guy that either gets stomped or does the stomping unless it's against characters with a similar power set (characters from his own verse) or the opponent has something that makes the fight fair. Here though, Danny's outmatched (not in power) in intelligence, range, useful abilities, and numbers.

It honestly seems like you just made a bad match up since Danny only resists 2 of those things. And she can cast it with ease. This match is just not good.
Well :poop:
Anyways I should likely request this match be closed then

I really thought Danny had options thanks to his Significant AP advantage and versatile arsenal

AP isn't really a factor if he can't put it to use, and most of his abilities aren't useful in this match. I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back