• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Too many Thor, Thanos, Tony and Stephen matches. And apparently a Hulk thread got hakai'd for no reason. So I try to give the green giant a fairly simple match

Rules
Speed: Equal

Place: Empty Tokyo. Starting distance 80 m

Mind set: In-character.

Knowledge: None

Victory: Death or KO

Age of Ultron Hulk: 623 megatons

GMG Jura: 578 megatons

Jura
Hulk AOU Character Poster
Green Giant: 2 (Gar, Eficiente)

Bald Mage:

Inconclusive:

Hulk is literally Jura but with higher AP and the ability to grow stronger through anger plus stamina

No reason he shouldn't take this

<Jura

<Range spamming

I geniuenely don't remember him doing that at all.

<More intelligent

So was Tony

Fair enough on the intellect part. I should still mention Jura outskills and out-ranges. AP gap is also very minimal as well.

Outranges sure, but in character not much.

Said AP gap gets wider as the fight goes on, Nevermind Tony who had the same AP as Hulk was getting overwhelmed after Hulk got pissed.

Voting Jura. Not only is he more skilled, has range spam (which is very much in character, see all his fights except the Laxus one which was off screen for the most part), and his Rock Mountain/Iron Rock Walls take attacks with similar AP to the Hulk. Even without the extra defence, he took hits from Jellal without injury and it took Laxus wailing on him for hours to finally down him. He can also bury Hulk in rocks to restrain him.

Restraining him with rocks isn't helpful as Hulk can bury under the ground like he did with Iron Man. He can also break out if he's angry enough.

The skill is true, but so was Iron Man

Hulk can just power through the rocks considering he can break through Tony's armor in 1v1.

Hulk should take this for the reasons stated above.

How does Hulk just power through all the rocks? The Hulkbuster is built to take brute force, Hulk only tore through it when he grabbed a metal post (never realised Africa had Mountain+ street posts) and when he went for the repulsors on the back. Jura's rock doesn't have the same problem and when hit with a piercing spell, it still took seconds to get through just one pillar and he spawns these a dozen at a time.

With speed equal Jura keeps the fight at range and Hulk has no way to close it seeing as it it took a character who had both a speed amp and surprise to actually get Jura, 10 secs later he was smacking Jellal around no problem and dealing more damage to the guy with bricks than Sema did. On the off chance the green guy gets close, baldy can still handle himself in cqc as well.

Hulk tore through it perfectly fine after getting angry, as he tore out its rocket boosters and the armor. So I'm not really sure how Hulk "Only tearing through it after x" is much of an argument.

Hulk also can power through said Range after getting angry

Going for a weak spot kinda helps when it comes tearing things apart.

Where did the whole Hulk gets stronger the angrier he is even come from? MCU Hulk doesn't show this and the feat he scales from (Thor destroying Sokovia) KO'd Thor while Hulk couldn't. Jura's weakest attacks deal more damage to Jellal than Sema did and he has far stronger attacks. Hulk gets beat even at his own game.

Who says the rocket boosters are weak spots? They're buried behind the outer shell and packed behind the Helmet love

And that speaks more towards Hulk then against him, so that's really not much of a point.

<Where does that come from

Since literally anything related to the Hulk, especially the first movie and it shows in almost every fight, he gets angrier as he's fighting Iron Man, and then tears it apart, he gets angrier against Thor, and takes the advantage.

The attack didn't KO Thor? He fell into the lake, that's it, if it KOd him he would have drowned

They aren't buried behind anything, they are on his back at the very surface.

Hulk failing to match up to the feat speaks against him.

An assumption, it was never stated that Hulk becomes stronger the angrier he is in the MCU. Open to having my mind changed, I find it weird they never even mention it despite it being his thing in the comics.

First movie (I'm assuming Incredible Hulk), he doesn't need to be stronger than anything until Blonsky and he doesn't overpower him unless he has a weapon. He tore the Hulkbuster apart once he got a weapon. He only ever overpowered a Thor without a weapon, Thor picks any random thing up and he wrecks ass.

Thor would have drowned? Thor doesn't need air.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWJ-Njeaig

Look harder when he rips into them, they're buried behind the iron shell.

Then he shouldn't be 7A.

It's not an assumption if, like you said, that's his thing in the comics, and if every fight shows it, it's not an assumption to be ignored, Marvel doesn't treat its fans like morons (At least. Until you get to Modern Marvel Comics)

The current MU doesn't exist to me.

The common sense argument doesn't really fly since we only attribute whats shown. Supes has freeze breath in the comics but we only give it to his Mother Box key. Imagine if Thor didn't use lightning, we can assume could but we can't give it to him

Why wouldn't he be 7-A? I implied he scaled below the feat not that he didn't scale at all, the big guy still hurt Thor. At worst he becomes Baseline Mountain+.

Agreed

It was never implied once Superman had Freeze breath. Hulk can't say the same as almost every fight involves him getting angry and taking advantage as a result.

You said (He couldn't match the feat)

If you can't match it, you shouldn't be 7A.

Hulk has to get angry for every fight though or he won't be there for it lol. Hulk never had a noticeable increase in AP in any fight unless he had a weapon (at least to me).

He still harmed Thor who stood in the middle of it therefore he scales.

Let's count

What happens after he gets angrier at Thor? He deflects his hammer until Thor raidens out

What happens in the Buster fight after he spits out his tooth? He rips it apart

Its implied in every fight

"He harmed Thor therefore he scales"

So he did match it

Back