• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk runs a Buu gauntlet (with different rounds)

1- Good Buu

2- Evil Buu

3- Fat Buu

4- Kid Buu

5- Super Buu

6- BuuTenks

7- Buuhan

Round 1: Normal Hulk

Round 2: WorldWar Hulk

Round 3: Devil Hulk

Round 4: Strongest version of Hulk

I think this could be intersting to measure Hulk's power.

Speed equalized only if it's needed.

You can write down where Hulk stops for each Round

DanielIH15 said:
How high are the DBZ characters in the 4-B tier?
Low 4-B tier

All Buus also has some Hax and can come back from gaz state

Teen Gohan and Super Perfect Cell are Solar system busters, Fat Buu is several times stronger than them (Evil Buu probably too)

To my own calc (from Babidi's cocoon counter) Fat Buu should be 4 times stronger than Teen Gohan ("Adult" Gohan ssj2 did a significative amount on this counter, so I believe Teen Gohan repersents a quarter and Goku Vs Vegeta fight resplinished the half of it, assuming that they're twice stronger that Teen Gohan it and both lost half of their energy, it makes one half)

However I may be downplaying Fat Buu with this and nothing can confirm it, but fat Buu should be at least 4 times stronger than Teen Gohan

I have 2 versions of Buu left, should I add them or 7 is already enough? (I wanted to add Slim Buu and the non-canon Multiverse Universe Buu)

Back