• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Xehanort Revision and Others

Anyways, I hope Xehanort doesn't suffers the same problems.

As he got tabbers I can no longer just use the History feature to see the exact content changes.

The main problem on Xehanort's case thankfully isn't as bad, but more links should be added to the powers.

For example, "Curse Removal" should be "Curse Removal"

It's somewhat minor, however.

Anyways, at this pace creating an actual weapon page for the Keyblade isn't a bad idea.

It would make future work far easier and consistent.

However, seriously, please don't forget to add a new category for each new power added to a profile, Xehanort seems to lack new categories, for example.

@Inverted Tempest

Please link to in-wiki pages properly.

(Aka, using the "https//:vsbattles..." is not good, as it falls in the Common Editing Mistakes, which leaves an unhealthy amount of stuff to clean up if I don't tell you, also again don't forget to add new categories to each edited page, as each new power added has a respective category to it).

You would use instead the "direct link" option, aka, instead of "Sora" you use "Sora", for example (Check the source code of this post).

And once again, put the new categories! I would do it, but I have to go to sleep now...

Well, you can make a blog post, fix the main problems of what you originally copied and pasted and then just copy and paste that. instead from now on.

Also again, the categories, please.

The staff don't like having to clean-up an entire verse from my experience with past KH CRTs of this fashion.

My main concern is the clean up of the way the links to in-wiki pages are being added, they take far more time cleaning up than what they may look like.

Thanks for the support, however, I really have to thank you, same with Inverted Tempest.

You are required to fix all of the Common Editing Mistakes errors on your own, yes. I do not have enough free time to correct them all on my own. I am tired and overworked enough as it is.

I didn't explicitly say you have to edit the pages. I was asking for help because I did it to help Speedster from what was copied and agreed to put for all of the Keyblade wielders. I don't mind having to do all of it on my own, but your warning on my Message Wall makes it seem like I had a malicious intent when editing the pages.

Okay. That was not my intention. My apologies if I was too harsh.

Other members are also welcome to help us out with fixing the editing errors.

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

The Vanitas Page seems to have a few things like Resistance to Law Manipulation which weren't provided in the OP. Should we apply it to other characters similarly or no?

Also, his resistances to the Realm of Darkness stuff should probably be removed.

Inverted Tempest said:
I was under the assumption we were only applying it to Xehanort. It wasn't listed to apply for everyone.
I don't see why the resistance to law wouldn't apply to everyone since they all broke out of their worlds.

My bad I guess, I read this section as we weren't applying any of the Realm of Darkness stuff to anyone else. I thought it said they only went to Xehanort.

"Every Keyblade Wielder gets Sealing/BFR, Curse Removal, Immortality Type 3, 5, and 8 Negation, Immortality Type 6 and Life Force Extraction, Conceptual Manipulation, resistance to Time Stop and Magic.

Xehanort gets resistance to Darkness Manipulation and Corruption, and every character gets resistances to Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Law Manipulation, and Will Power Manipulation"

I have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can message me later after you reach a conclusion if you need my help.

Bobsican said:
Anyways, the resistance to Law Manip affacts every single page on the verse that's not rated as unknown, plus Jack Skellington, Tron, Anti-Black Coat, Aladdin, Prince Phillip and anything Olympus Coliseum related

Not everyone, I have to point that out.

Why would it only work on nobodies exactly? The difference with the erasure was just it comes from them negating the physiology to begin with to kill them.

Inverted Tempest said:
Why would it only work on nobodies exactly? The difference with the erasure was just it comes from them negating the physiology to begin with to kill them.
Because it's meant to be a (harsh) punishment for other Nobodies.

Like, otherwise he would be able to just turn any "Somebody" into a Dusk, which isn't the case really.

He threatened it to one of his subservient followers. And why wouldn't he be able to turn a somebody into a Dusk? This isn't remotely stated to be a restriction at all.

GiverOfThePeace said:
When is that never the case exactly? Like, point to a scene where Xemnas wanted to make a sombody into a dusk?
As far I'm aware, such thing has never happened.

All that's missing for the profiles now is applying the original organization's accepted abilities, and adding categories to some of the pages. I can do the organization ones when I have time.

Back