• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Xehanort Revision and Others

Sure, both threads are generally agreed on, so there's no issue.

It seems the resistance to Law Manip also means actual resistance to verse equalizatio

Anyways, the resistance to Law Manip affacts every single page on the verse that's not rated as unknown, plus Jack Skellington, Tron, Anti-Black Coat, Aladdin, Prince Phillip and anything Olympus Coliseum related

TheSpeedster96 said:
So everything is fine to apply?
Yes, with the exception of what Dragon hasn't approved yet in the other thread (Time Bomb Dura Negation and Zantetsu Prime ignoring Dura for Data-Sora)

Finished up Vanitas, spruced it up a bit, he is my favorite character. Shouldn't he also get a Resistance to Pain Manipulation despite constantly killing his Unversed despite the pain it caused him?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Finished up Vanitas, spruced it up a bit, he is my favorite character. Shouldn't he also get a Resistance to Pain Manipulation despite constantly killing his Unversed despite the pain it caused him?
Unverse being dead doesn't harm him at all, in fact, he likes how he can spawn Unversed anytime as each time they die their energy goes back to him.

Anyways, the above of the other Org XIII members getting summoning is fine.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Some parts seem to be too explicit, let me do another edit...

Also, Vanitas getting Treasure Magnet was never agreed on as far I'm aware.

Same with Vitality Barrier

When I said "Organization XIII" in the other thread I only meant the "classic" one, not the members of the true one too, in lack of stuff that supports it for them (Ansem, Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Vanitas and Riku Replica)

Bobsican said:
When I said "Organization XIII" in the other thread I only meant the "classic" one, not the members of the true one too, in lack of stuff that supports it for them (Ansem, Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Vanitas and Riku Replica)
Also, it seems you didn't add the new categories to Vanitas... don't worry, I'll take care of that.

Also, Vanitas doesn't get Warp.

New here thought I should give my own take. I think Xigbar and Xehanort should qualify for type 6 immortality which is the act of abandoning your body for another to cheat death so you can live on forever. Heck, Xehanort briefly alludes to this and I'll put it in quotes this comes from Xehanort report 9 "We Keyblade Masters have a special gift. We can extract a heart, be it our own or that of another. By continuing this cycle, it is possible to remain in the world of the living forever." Luxu/Xigbar has obviously practiced this form of immortality given the fact he has lived from the ancient up until now. As for Xehanort he comments in quotations from Xehanort report 8 "Surely waiting for a quiet death would not do, not when there was still so much I needed to see for myself. Powers help me, I thought, my body is so old..." Xehanort's curiosity would prevent him from facing death in the face if it means he can further his knowledge on the world.

Bobsican said:
Bobsican said:
Also, it seems you didn't add the new categories to Vanitas... don't worry, I'll take care of that.
Also, Vanitas doesn't get Warp.
He does have Warp, actually.

Only Sora and Terra get Warp.

Ventus and Aqua get a clone of it, but it's exclusive to Snow White's D-Link, so Vanitas can't really scale to it anyways.

But it likely is limited to such, so it's hardly combat applicable, but still enought to be indexed.

Also, should Xehanort get the resistances of Ansem, like resistances to Age Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, etc?

I don't personally think they should. This feels more like a thing you'd get off the physiology of Ansem rather than actual natural resistances. It'd be like giving him Nonexistent Physiology just because Xemnas has it. Anything else that's not standard as a Heartless/Nobody should be fine to apply though as they share standard abilities usually like how the Power Null works between Terranort and Xemnas.

Back