• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright since the Noragami's profiles are heavily outdated, I attempted to upgrade them myself. This is my first time doing this so I would like anyone would help/fix my suggestions if that's possible, I'd be thankful.

I'll start off with the main character

Yato (Noragami)

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Expert Swordsma, Limited Teleportation, Possession, (Can exorcise phantoms) Barrier Creation, Mind Manipulation, Limited Magic, Immortality (Type 1 and 4), Possible Power Nullification (Zetsu can severe the bonds between people or people and things, making it as if they never met), Memory Manipulation with Kazume (Gods are able to view thier Blessed Weapon's memories from the past when they were Human), Transformation (He is able to change his appearance), Weapon Creation (Kazume can turn into a bow and a sword), Stealth Mastery (He was able to sneak on his dad and attack him without being noticed), Invisible and Intangible attacks (Normal humans can't see him and his attacks. He's unnoticeable, He can create invisible restraints), Non-Physical Interaction (Able of seeing and touching Hiyori, which she is an intangible being herself, able of hurting Take's lightening form, who is intangible. Can Interact with other gods attacks, who has the same specifications as him), Enhanced Senses, Fire Manipulation with Kazu (He's able to use and spam flame arrows), Soul Manipulation (Just like every God, Yato can see/hurt souls, He's able to kill a Shinigami, He can also turn souls into weapons), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Illusion Manipulation (He was able to cut an illusio)

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level (He and Yukine sliced through the majority of a child's room by accident while attempting to exorcise an Ayakashi. Matched Bishamonte, a God of War who can easily overpower most Gods, blow for blow) | At least City level (Fought Takemikazuchi and he even refused to kill him)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Cuts lightning) | Sub-Relativistic (Kept up with Bishamonte, though he was holding back)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:'
At least Building level class | At least City Class

Durability:
At least Small Building level (Survived attacks from Bishamonten as well as Izanami, who overpowered the former) | At least City level (Withstood hits from Takemikazuchi)

Range: Extended melee range with Yukine, a few meters within Yukine's Boundaries | Several meters with Kazume

Standard Equipment:

• Yukine: his Shinki who latter becomes a Hafuri Vessel (a blessed and more powerful version) that initially takes the form of a hiltless katana before splitting into two smaller blades upon becoming a Hafuri Vessel. He usually starts in his human form until Yato has him transform by calling Yukine by the name "Sekki".
  • Kazume: A divine garment shaped as a tracksuit that differs slightly from his original attire, a long scarf around his neck, boots, and pair of gloves. A katana shaped shinki that can transform into bow and arrow when the katana and its scabbard are combined together.
Bishamonte

Power and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Transformation, Stealth Mastery, Flight, Weapon Mastery, Barrier Creation, Mind Manipulation, Psychometry (Gods are able to see their weapons' memories from the past), Creation (Created invisible restraints), Magic, Soul Manipulation (Able to hurt souls and exorcising phantoms), Non-Physical Interaction and Enhanced Senses (Can Interact with other Gods' attacks, who have the same specifications as her), Invisibility and Intangibility, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Resistance to Soul Manipulation

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level (Stated to be the mightiest War God, and fought Yato on even ground despite her deteriorating mental condition and the effects of being blighted) | At least City level (Fought Take)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Fought Yato) | Sub-Relativistic (She's this fast)

Striking Strength: At least Small Building Class | At least City Class

Durability:
At least Small Buidling level (Has survived onslaughts from Izanami, The Mother of All Gods) | at least City level (Fought Takemikazuchi)

Takemikazuchi (Noragami):

Since I've made that page myself it's not as outdated (other than adding the storm feat) but since he's a god he has almost the same abilities as other

He should be like

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Swordsma, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Possession, Memory Manipulation (Gods are able to see their weapon's memories from past), Mind Manipulation, Stealth Mastery, Lightning Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction and Enhanced Senses (Can Interact with other Gods attacks, who has the same specifications as him), Paralysis Inducement (Via lightning attacks), True Flight, Invisibility (Normal human can't see him, he's also hard to notice) Intangibility (In his lightning form) Soul Manipulation (Able of hurting souls), Immortality (Types 1, and 4), Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Lightning, Invisibility and Non-Physical Interaction

Attack Potency: City level (Created a Storm as a kid) | At least City level (Should be much stronger than his younger self)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be comparable to this feat) | Sub-Relativistic (Fought Bishamo, Who is this fast)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
City Class | At least City Class

Durability:
City level | At least City Class (Fought Yato)

The upgrade mostly was based on Take's feat which has a Standard use here.

I'm open for more options.

Fighting hundreds of 9-As wouldn't be 8-B, for reference

Thanks. I honestly wasn't sure about that tbh, since I wasn't the one who pointed out that, it always seemed iffy for me. But what do you think about other things overall?

Oh, you seriously were taking fighting 100 9-As as an 8-B feat? I assumed the "City level" and "City Block level" ratings were meant to be the same but you had a typo.

What I meant is that wording wasn't mine. It was always in the profile which I included just to make sure everything clear in this decision.

I don't remember there being any actual 8-B justification anywhere anyhow

I dunno who that feat scales to, and it's Low 7-C

That's Yato's feat. But I have to ask again if it's useable? What I meant by 7-B is that Strom feat.

I dunno how the keys and scaling actually divide up, though, so ugh

Since their early feats weren't calced, Is it safe to use their current one which it is 7-B?

Well like

Does 7-B actually scale to who we're rating as 8-B

Yeah, they do scale to him since they fought him multiple times, they are comparable if not superior.

The city block keys should simply be deleted. So it should go small building to city level. I agrew with everything else tho. Epic crt

Ok, Yato (Noragami) and Bishamonte's profiles are pretty messy. Bisha has only one tier, two APs, and no keys. Yato is little bit better, but he also lacks keys. And both have 3 speed keys listed. How can we fix this?

actually figure out where they power up to get those keys from

I fixed Bishamon's Ap's key. About the speed part, we should only use two keys? The first one which Supersonic+ is not calced, I think it's safe to remove it.

For Yato I think the key should be named : Amagiri no Mikoto (it means "Heaven Cutting") This name was given to him by the Heavens, it also was after he fought Take.

For Bishamon, She had to use "Nana" to fight Gods, and Take was one of them. I think it should be "Nana" or "With Nana"

SoulRebell said:
The city block keys should simply be deleted. So it should go small building to city level. I agrew with everything else tho. Epic crt
I do agree with the AP point. I do agree with about everyelse. I do have some things I think I would disagreed with. I would disagree with Invisibility because of this sca for characters like the Gods. I am willing to change my mind if it is proven an Outlier.

The Type 4 Immortality, I believe was combat inapplicable in the sense that Gods would lose their memory when they are reincarnated while keeping most of their personality and I think the timeframe looks combat inapplicable,

Thanks for your input I appreciate it, but I'd like to state my opinion and my reasoning why they are actually invisible, I'm willing to hear any opinion about this as it helps to make the profiles accurate.

It was stated that, Phantoms, Ghosts, Gods, or basically any supernatural beings are usually invisible to the naked eyes, however, the reason why they can see Yato is because when people have problem with supernatural beings, they can be seen because they will be able to see the blind spots, which gods are set in there. just like Yato stated, his number is also can't he seen by normal people, but the people who are included with those phantoms, can see them, hence why Hiyori and that girl from chapter 1 was able to see him. https://imgur.com/a/eUqZQMk

I believe every God in the series has type 4 immortality, yeah they lost their memory but they still have what it takes for it to have that type of immortality. Idk if it's a problem if they lost their memory, I just want to hear your opinion on this.

Your new evidences for invisibility look better than the Invisibilty's scan from the OP. I am willing to write the other point for non-invisibilties as the others scan that I brought look to be Inconsistency.

Immortality Type 4 is fine but I think it should be explained on the profiles in a place like the Powers and abilities' section

It would be preferable if there is a summary of what changes are accepted in the thread so an evaluation of the thread would be easier from an able staff. I can't do it today but most likely can tomorrow.

You need calculations to base all of the statistics on.

City Block level seems like a guesswork statistic.

Severing bonds between people and objects is not power nullification. I do not think that we have a powers page that is suited for this ability. You will simply have to briefly describe it in the profile itself instead.

Elizhaa said:
It would be preferable if there is a summary of what changes are accepted in the thread so an evaluation of the thread would be easier from an able staff. I can't do it today but most likely can tomorrow.
I updated the Post. And alright.

Antvasima said:
You need calculations to base all of the statistics on.

City Block level seems like a guesswork statistic.

Severing bonds between people and objects is not power nullification. I do not think that we have a powers page that is suited for this ability. You will simply have to briefly describe it in the profile itself instead.
I believe I based every thing off calcs. The storm thingy has a standard use here right? That's why I added it.

I removed the city block keys because yes, I agree. It's a mere guesswork I had to hear more opinions ofc to make everything accurate.

Okay I'll edit it once I have time to, Most likely later today. Thanks for your input.

Back