• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

huge enel upgrade

Chapter 451
can we upgrade enel to high 6-c in my opinion something like that is even higher but as we know one piece is in this forum a very crucial topic so i would say something like that is high 6-c i think it isnt normal to see such a large explosion to the earth looking to the moon.
many would dissagree with this upgrade because he got defeated early at the series and only high tiers are high 6-c

next thing is the only one who can do a expolsion like that is enel on the moon he was literally with some little robots the only one on the moon and 1 science dude. or some more
Manga

sorry my english isnt the best.

Are the cover short stories canon to the main story?

Either way explosions in space are basically impossible to quantify by size, because all explosion calculators are build on the assumption of earth like environment.

One could quantify the crater, but that wouldn't be impressive.

DontTalk said:
Are the cover short stories canon to the main story?
yes every cover story from one piece is canon.

for me the main thing is that u could clearly see the explosion on the moon even when the dude who looks at the moon is on the earth.

Also, the second picture does not remotely imply such a massive scale, and the One Piece moon seems to be very different from our own.

There is a breathable atmosphere, and it is possible to travel all the way there without protection by airship for starters.

Back