• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
==Introduction==
I decided to create this pseudo tournament between the HST because I believe It will breed fun and (generally) contentious debates between supporters of all three series.

This “tournament” will be a best of 5, meaning I’ll continue creating these matchups until one of these three verses get five points, or five won matchups. If there's a draw between two or more characters then those verses will each get a point.

These will always be based around a central “idea”. This thread’s central idea is on the protagonist of each series fighting against each other.

==Rules==
Because of the large stat and hax discrepancy between all three verses, every single match will have stats equalized and Reiatsu Crush/Invisibility/Invulnerability for Souls within Bleach will be restricted for debate-sake, because If I didn’t then literally every single thread will be “Reiatsu Crush GG 🤓” and I don’t want that, I want actual debates. General Soul Manipulation through Zanpakutos are allowed however.

Amps are usable, but Amps which provide "oneshot level" amps, as in amps which allow people to oneshot, tank, speedblitz etc. Something on that exact level aren't allowed, and are restricted for fairness.

==Forms and Mindset==
All three characters are at their most versatile, which would be (fmk):

Ichigo - Hollowfied True Bankai
Naruto - Teenaged Cloaked SPSM
Luffy - Gear 5 with Unlimited Duration

All three characters are in-character, but willing to kill, basically bog-standard SBA rules.

==Art==

krvf8h6f0id91.png

==Voting and Profile Links==
Ichigoat: @Deceived3596, @KingogKings777, @ImmortalDread, @Naeblis495, @Shadowbokunohero, @Shadyboi0, @speedster352, @KingTempest, @Epiccheev, @Godernet, @Undylan, @TheMonkeMan

Narugoat: @BlackeJan

Luffygoat: @Kachon123

Last edited:
@Arc7Kuroi

They're equal "base to base" but are capable of using Amp's if they aren't insta-win cards, like Ichigo can still use Shunpo because it wouldn't mean he could instantly oneshot both Naruto and Luffy. But can't use Cero Oscuras or Gran-Rey Cero because both are oneshot level AP amps. I should make that more notable in the OP I guess.

@Arc7Kuroi

They're equal "base to base" but are capable of using Amp's if they aren't insta-win cards, like Ichigo can still use Shunpo because it wouldn't mean he could instantly oneshot both Naruto and Luffy. But can't use Cero Oscuras or Gran-Rey Cero because both are oneshot level AP amps. I should make that more notable in the OP I guess.
Ok ima unfollow

I guess I'll represent Ichigo in this debate because Arc's being a soy filled beta male rn.

I'll write up my reasoning on why I believe Ichigo wins this here in a little bit.

Imma give this to Naruto

The guy has clones, sensory, and Kurama lol
Just gonna also say but the cloak isn’t actually the full SPSM, it’s just KCM stacked on top. Let’s also not forget he has Kurama who could give pointers + give Naruto more power if he wanted

If this don’t work then the battle depends on stamina/endurance with a bit of intelligence

==Introduction==
So while I won’t go into extreme depth on why I believe Ichigo wins this fight, I’ll explain my reasoning in a clear and concise manner while also addressing some common counter arguments as well.

==Stamina==
So as a baseline, I believe we can all agree that Ichigo has the best stamina out of all three characters, he’s capable of fighting for days on end, such as his training with Kisuke during the Soul Society Arc. He’s also capable of running for weeks on a treadmill which passively absorbs his spiritual energy during his Vizard training, and even fighting for months on end against someone who was stronger than himself in the form of Fused Zangetsu. All of this is in Ichigo’s range of stamina, which blows anything that Naruto and Luffy has out of the water.

==Utility==
Ichigo also has utility that Naruto and Luffy just don’t have, like Shunpo which is a spammable FTE level amp to Ichigo’s speed, Zanpakuto(s) which allows Ichigo to damage people on a spiritual level, something that neither Naruto or Luffy can resist because of the level of layering this Soul Manipulation has, Blut Vene which drastically increases Ichigo’s durability to a currently unknown, but large degree etcetera.

==Reasoning and Addressing Arguments==
It’s because of these advantages that Ichigo has I believe he should beat both Naruto and Luffy, Ichigo can spam Shunpo like he always does in-character, and never stop spamming because of his massive reserves of stamina, and use any attack in his arsenal to completely destroy the souls of both Naruto and Luffy. With most of those attacks having AOE that's (probably) nearly unavoidable to both characters.

Now some people will bring up the cloning abilities and TSO’s of Naruto, while yes deadly, more so against Luffy than Ichigo, Ichigo has pretty sizable counters to both abilities.
  1. Naruto’s clones have generally shown to have lower durability compared to the original, generally popping after being damaged by attacks relative to the user of the clones, and since Ichigo and Naruto have equal stats with each other. Ichigo’s attacks should generally one shot these clones, just like how Madara or Kaguya oneshot those clones. This process is vastly easier for Ichigo however when you realize he has massive AOE with his Getsugas and Ceros, allowing to destroy large swaths of Naruto's clones instantly.
  2. Ichigo’s resistance towards the Existence Erasure effects of TSO’s because he can stand near Aizen whose aura induces erasure, and can resist Aizen’s Hado 90 which deconstructs objects to an atomic level, which is vastly above the molecular level decon of TSO’s.
==Conclusions==
I’m not that knowledgeable on the capabilities of Luffy so I can’t comment on him, but from everything I’ve seen on his profile, I don’t believe he has anything reliable against Ichigo’s massive spam of AOE attacks while using FTE level movement amps via Shunpo. He could try and dodge the attacks with his future sight but he'll eventually get hit by the massive AOE that Ichigo has with his attacks, and once he does his soul's getting booty busted.

So with everything said, I'm voting for Ichigo.

To answer the last part about the AOE, he can just try to deflect it, or counter it by spitting tens of rocks at him, like he did with Lucci.
Admittedly, the rock thing isn't a very solid counter, I don't know much about Ichigo but I don't think he's weak enough to get clapped up by a pile of rocks, but it's something.

Back