• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would immeasurable speed work???

I don't get how Immeasurable speed would work on paper. I know it's requirements and all, but how would an immeasurable fight considering they can dodge attacks struck and that kind of stuff

They would just fight you, really fast. They can’t dodge already landed attacks from people who are similar in speed, and anyone who’s not will get stomped irregardless

Immeasurable speed user treat time as distance, normal speed allow you moce from one point to another, on spatial sense, physical distance. Immeasurable use this on time, mean they can move from one era, one point in time to another one, simply time travel via speed, that mean your attack can even hit the target before you even move due to the attack hit them from present to the past so the attack already struck even before you move, that why they can blitz passive hax

Depends on what kind immeasurable speed it is and with what feats.

Most rudimentary immeasurable speed is the kind which is "faster than instant" or "faster than teleportation". So you may be able to dodge passive haxxes and attacks from other points in time.
But you won't get time travel if you don't have feats for it.

Other is based on speed related time travel, in which case you can dodge attacks and move into any point in time.

Probably yes.. infinite then. If it actually involves travel all the way to and beyond boundry. Not just some skewed process where achieving some arbitrary speed automatically allows you to jump beyond universe.
Btw. Character B has some attack which can travel infinite distance and destroys other universe character A chases that by sheer speed and stops it. I mean character B already fired that attack but Character A later goes and stops it. Does that give you atleast infinite Speed. Character A is going outside of the universe to stop that by speed.

Btw. Character B has some attack which can travel infinite distance and destroys other universe character A chases that by sheer speed and stops it. I mean character B already fired that attack but Character A later goes and stops it. Does that give you atleast infinite Speed. Character A is going outside of the universe to stop that by speed.
I mean its just internal scaling at that point. Doesn't matter what speed finite or infinite or immeasurable..... both characters will have equivalent speed for such a scaling.

If something travels infinite distance... thats infinite speed. End of story. Everything else is just characters scaling to each other.

If something travels infinite distance... thats infinite speed. End of story. Everything else is just characters scaling to each other.
Ok thanks 👍.

Btw if Character A has immeasurable speed but character B bliztes character A but the fight doesn't states they were moving in time but it would describe something like blink of an eye or faster than light. Does character B should have immesurerable Speed to Blitz character A in a straightforward fight.

Not an surprise attack but it's more of an one on one direct fights.

Back