• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How will you survive? An introduction

Robot972 said:
I look at the gum for a moment before shrugging. "Eh, why not."
Yep, imma just eat some gum of unknown brand that a complete stranger just gave me. What's the worst that could happen?

I hear what Gojiboy said.

"Hey! I heard you nerd! Mess with me and... Uh... The last thing you will se is my fist... In your face...

Suddenly, I remember I don't like confrontations.

I wave off the offer. "I'm good. Just want to get out of here. The less grey relationships I form in the process, the better"

I'm just frozen in place, noticing how I just put myself in the awkwardest (is that even a word?) of situations.

"I say we pour a couple drinks on some of these spectators passing by. See how they cheer then." I pull out two bottles of Apple Juice I had been sipping on.

"Damn, if I knew I was going to be dragged into a new location by a mysterious presence I would have brought more concealed weapons" I mutter to myself. I check if there is internet in this place with my mobile device.

"Damn. You woke up with full bottles of juice, and I got nothing. But let's do it." I grin as I open the bottle.

Due to my semi close proximity to Tago I hear bits and pieces of his sentence, notably "mysterious presence" and "concealed weapons". I become weary of Tago.

You reach the stage strangely enough there only one light focused on a single figure wear a suit and tie along a strange helmet https://images.app.goo.gl/SB5MZ6sYEMHgEbbj8. The platform makes a clicking sound as it sets in to the stage.

The figure spoke in the same muffled voice they heard before "That took longer than I hoped it would but whatever. Anyway let's get the crappy exposition out of the way. I'm Dusty Raider, some of you might have heard of me. Awhile back I found a way to use Vsbattlewiki to literally hack into other dimensions and do all sorts of cool stuff. I brought you here so you can participate in my challenges, don't worry I stopped time in the outside world so you not missing anything. Basically you have to survive whatever I throw at you, if you die during a challenge you get teleported to the outside world.

Any questions?"

"Oh, so there's no real risk of death? Alright then. I'm fine with this."

I keep to myself that I think literally kidnapping people is bad, since this man can basically create an entire pocket dimention.

"I'm wary of this guy he might kill me like he did to BOAM 2" I think to myself. "Oh wait, he probably has telepathy! **** **** **** **** ****" I suffer a barrage of intrusive thoughts.

"So what is the reward for triumphing in these challenges? And what is the nature of these challenges, due to this being about VSBW I assume it probably involves fighting... though I'd be less than happy to be the one fighting, especially with my bruised back"

@Joaco "With the way these will be set up the answer is no."

@tago "Your right I do have telepathy. Bring up my second greatest failure again and see what happens. Also your bruised back is a problem I can easily and yes, you will be fighting. As for your rewards, they will vary depending on the challenge and how well I think you did."

@everyone "Who wants to be first?"

"Alright then." Dusty pointed at Tago and snapped his fingers.

@Tago You appear in your house with everything as it was before you left however Dusty's voice rung inside you head "You have 15 minutes to prepare for this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Arthropleura_(Real_Life)?mobile-app=false at its strongest. You have access to anything you can get your hands in that time."

@Everyone else You all become non-corporal ghosts and can watch Tago up close since he can't detect you in anyway.

(Sorry for not responding, I didn't realise there was things I needed to do) I grab as many bottles of alchohol, perfume and knives as I can find as well as a lighter. I rip off a curtain railing and attach a knife to it, I also take a small chair that can be carried easily to accommodate this. I turn the lights out all the floors and spread the and spread all the perfume on the bottom floor. I use the alcohol to craft Molotov cocktails and I take most of the knifes and glue them with superglue on a running machine. I run into the kitchen, place the running machine at the door, apply a line of rope at the entrance, that spreads to my location (so that when it moves through I'll be feeling the rope and notice that it has loosened) I grab a hammer and take 3 nails, hammering two to the ceiling above the running machine and gluing one between them so it works as a hook, which I use to hook a rope that stretches from my location to the running machine, where at the end of the string lies a large stone I took from the garden( meaning that upon me releasing the rope it will press the running machine's start button and make it go at maximum speed with out a warm up time. I also realise that I should add a wooden pencil case thing I have that is shaped like a wonder block with a triangle shaved off the top (this is so that immediately before entering the room it will be ramped at an upwards angle), I flip the kitchen table on its side so it works as a cover where I sit adjacent to the door holding both pieces of weak rope are in my hands with my equipment next to me. I place a light in the kitchen, next to some vegetable matter. Due to most of the equipment I need being in the kitchen this takes far less time then expected.

You hear a loud skittering sound outside and as the massive arthropod runs over the tripwire while moving far faster than average for its species.

I release both ropes causing the exercise machine to turn on at full capacity, ramping the creature onto an upwards angle. It is also assaulted with knifes hitting below its carapace.

Back