• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, soloing JoJo. Being stronger than the verse that has the most characters in the top ten strongest 8-C characters than any other verse. How would one do it? Well, there's a few things one must have. For the character running this gauntlet, let's use Zonda. She seems like the best character to do it, after all, since she can turn souls outside of the body into mirrors. The perfect counter to stands. So let's see if she can solo JoJo at various points. (Note speed is equalized)

Part 1:

There are very few roadblocks here, as Part 1 is easily one of the weaker parts in JoJo. It's not weak by any means, but if a character can even THINK of getting past the later parts then they can get past here. Zonda would probably be able to do it with relative ease with her wall of hax.

Part 2:

Part 2 is similar to Part 1, but slightly stronger and slightly more hax. Nothing too hard, except for...

Ultimate Lifeform Kars:

Oh boy. Ultimate Kars is the first gap for an 8-C soloing JoJo, just because he's 100 times stronger than an 8-C plus. But, his lack of hax counters means that Zonda just turns him into data and is done with it.

Part 3:

And now we're at part 3. At this point, Non-Physical interaction is NESSISARY. There arn't too many problems here if you have it, though. Tower of Grey might be kind of annoying, and Empress and Lovers would be a huge pain if they ever got into you. Hanged Man and Justice also would be hard to beat until you find the user. Zonda can turn stands into mirrors, so there aren't many problems here for her. But there's only one major roadblock here.

Vanilla Ice: The minor antagonist who has decisively killed the most protagonists, Vanilla Ice is tricky. I mean, he has a win against a High 6-B on his profile. Void manipulation is very powerful, and so is not knowing where Ice is at any given time while he's in void form. Your only hopes here are either outhaxxing him or being able to survive until daytime. Or just having soulhax. Zonda just turns cream into a mirror.

Post-DIO's Wolrd Jotaro/DIO: This is really a question of "Can you survive a barrage of punches from SP/TW or trick Jotaro/DIO in stopped time for 5/9 seconds and then kill Jotaro/DIO before they do it again?" For Zonda, this answer is yes due to her mirror clones and hax.

Part 4: And here's where the hax go crazy. I'm just going to say to roadblocks because if a character got this far they can probably defeat the likes of Josuke and Koichi with some degree of ease. 8-B RHCP isn't going to be a problem if somebody beat an 8-A Ultimate Kars.

Kira: Basically avoid bad touch so you don't go boom. Simple enough for somebody with teleportation like Zonda.

Rohan: A major roadblock for even the series top tiers (He has beaten both villain heaven stand users). Rohan basically wins by pointing at you. Since Rohan isn't bloodlusted here, though, this would give you slightly more time to kill him. Zonda might be able to do it.

Part 5:

OH BOY

Diavolo: Precognition, immense physical strength, disorienting time skip, oh my! Really, the only way to kill Diavolo is to be able to use an undodgeable attack (So he can't dodge with Epitaph) while his time skip is recharging. Zonda has just the thing with a mind attack that affects all who hear it. No amount of precognition is going to save you from that. Plus turning KC into a mirror.

Giorno w/ GER: No. This is where the run ends. Objectively. I honestly don't think there's anybody in the 8-C tier besides those with higher dimensional hax and HA DIO that can defeat GER. I guess EOH Jotaro could do it maybe.

Part 6:

So we're just gonna give a pass to anyone who gets killed by GER because GER is overpowered. Anyway, for part 6 the roadblocks are...

Thunder McQueen: Oh. Well if GER wasn't enough. Because you can't continue soloing the verse if you've been Incon'd. Everyone on this wiki knows how Thunder works by now. And yet, Zonda still could win with Paradise Lost since HTH doesn't affect the mind I think (That's why Joseph has a win against him). So at least it's possible, unlike GER. (Oh and I guess Zonda could just lollovecage HTH since it is a stand)

Weather Report w/ Heavy Weather: It's basically can you not look at the pretty rainbows long enough to kill Weather? Zonda might be able to and even counter them to an extent with illusions. But that's a battle for another time.

Pucci w/ Made In Heaven: Say what you want about Part 6 in general, it has the most overpowered stands in the series yet. Basically, it's "Can you hit the hecking fast priest before getting killed by a white bipedal horse thing". If I had a quarter for every time I've used the word "Basically" here... Anyway, Zonda uses Love Cage while Pucci is setting up to blitz.

Tbc

I couldn't finish this in time. Then I forgot it existed. Thank you for reminding me that it existed.

I always get confused because I assume Ultimate Kars's Reactive Evolution and Power Copying and u n d e r s t a n d i n g is as broken as it is in Jorge.

Not that it can't be in my headcano

I personally find Kars to be relatively weak and I like him that way. He's powerful and versatile, but has not so much pure hax and is beatable through intellect so long as you can somewhat compare to his DC and speed.

Be culexus assassin

Royally **** over anyone who uses soul based powers with your presence

Outskill, invis and instakill the etherial essences of everyone else

A bloodlusted (and the bloodlust is important) sans could get decentlynfar, absorbing the soul of all he defeats, getting powerful enough to get far. His AP might can high enough that he could get a beating from DIO too, so he might get until there.

One that might be able to get really far, possibly do it all, is Sim (The Sims). Tough, I'll explain that more in a bit.

How would most of the characters deal with passive charisma making them fall in love on sight?

(And wouldn't pretty much every character tha doesn't resist it be forced to become the Sim's ally, fighting all other oncoming enemies that are unafected? Also, can the Sim just learn their skills and become a vampire/get a stand/get Deep Pass Overdrived hamon to them?)

Not sure. But I think Rohan would brickwall Zonda- if we assume he knows something is up or there's a reason for him to be in danger, he'll snap Heaven's Door on Zonda instantly. After all, Zonda doesn't dress very casually, she'd stand out so much Rohan would do it just to make sure she isn't a stand user.

Sans probably makes it until part 3, where Vanilla Ice, Dio, and/or Jotaro end him. One of the three, take your pick.

A Sims character would probably fall to long-ranges fighters out of passive charisma range, so part 3 will likely take them out too.

Let's not act like the Sim doesn't have anything beyond charisma.

Immortality type 5 and 4, time stop and teleportation can be a pain in the ass on it's own. Add whatever powers it would gain from previous fight (Vampirism, Hamon [Yes, they have a perk that makes them resist the negative effect of the sun on vampires], a small army of followers, etc)

And again, pretty sure sans with that many powerups should be able to tank joseph and dio's attacks. Vanilla should do him in tough.

Well if he's gaining followers then we may have a problem. Time stop and teleportation leads me to believe Sim would then only lose to Rohan, as he'd probably figure out something absurd is going on when seeing 3 centuries of people swarming the streets. At that point, he probably just uses Heaven's Door to turn the stronger ones against the masses and incite chaos while hiding. But even that's iffy.

I doubt carrying a mob of all defeated enemies is what OP intended but it's hilarious to think about. Rohan would probably be the first enemy with a chance, as they're the first one who could effectively incap.

Edit: Ultimate Kars might have a chance if he has prior knowledge and figures out some body control/animal that resists the charisma hax, but that's iffy at best.

Also, we really don't know how powerful Sans' power-ups would be, but yea, we can agree he'd have a tough time making it last part 3.

I don't think we are counting EoH or Jorge, at least not until the very end of the gauntlet.

I mean, Sans would likely recieve as much power as the souls owner had since there is no DT to make him go into omega flowey levels of bullshit. It's just that the amount of people he could absorb before getting to DIO could be pretty dangerous for them. (Assuming they don' manage to revolt, which is a possibility)

Vanilla would probably do him in, then. Catch him by surprise and kill. Vanilla Ice would also have a good chance of putting a large dent in Sim's army, by literally mowing them all down. Who needs to see in the first place when you can just charge randomly and kill 10 different people?

So yea, Sims probably only really loses in Part 4 due to Vanilla Ice killing freakin' everyone who followed him and Rohan just stealthily picking off the rest of them in paranoia.

Thunder McQueen gets stomped by these three people:

1. One with mind hax that doesn't require physical contact

2. Those who snipe Thunder from distances and leave him with no knowledge of their presence, at all, thus giving him no chance to even develop the feelings to die with them.

3. People with Mid regen (at the very minimum, I doubt these guys can even be KO'd)

KLOL506 said:
Thunder McQueen gets stomped by these three people:
1. One with mind hax that doesn't require physical contact

2. Those who snipe Thunder from distances and leave him with no knowledge of their presence, at all, thus giving him no chance to even develop the feelings to die with them.

3. People with Mid regen (at the very minimum, I doubt these guys can even be KO'd)
1. Literally everyone from Eragon?

2. Literally Goku? Like, his range is just...

3. They can be KO'd, but they'll recover quickly from that. It's like blacking out for just a few secs, I think.

1. OOF, and anyone with this thing

2. Goku doesn't go for ranged attacks right off the bat unless pressured

3. Mid, maybe, but do you even knock out Low-High characters?

KLOL506 said:
1. OOF, and anyone with this thing
2. Goku doesn't go for ranged attacks right off the bat unless pressured

3. Mid, maybe, but do you even knock out Low-High characters?
2. So, just bloodlust him.

3. Same thing, if you can cause them enough brain damage, they get knocked unconscious momentarily unless they have the ability to control their bodies while without their brains (typically a thing reserved for characters with resilient immortality). That's just not a long enough K.O to end the battle, most of the time... but it does mean you can crack their heads open, insert something there to preclude regen and leave it.

2. Well, that's covered.

3. Or, you could just let Thunder bleed to death while you laugh him off by boasting about your Regenerationn.

KLOL506 said:
2. Well, that's covered.
3. Or, you could just let Thunder bleed to death while you laugh him off by boasting about your Regenerationn.
Not if he gets killed by something like an arrow or throwing weapon or something else that prevents regen. OwO

Back