• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How tier Saitama is made by opm fans

I wonder how high Saitama is in fan-made manga, after seeing someone say that Saitama is high-heyperversal to low-outerversal in fan-made manga.
This

Last edited:
i mean, that depends on said fan-made manga, there are probably hundreds out there that could place him anywhere from planet to boundless

seems cool enough to read

i found this thread where people discussed about it, haven't read it fully but it seems like it could reach low 2-C for god and saitama

Sem_titulo_-_2021-08-06T140902.051.jpg

there (bottom right) explaining the advantages of the higher dimension, as we can see it's very high to maybe infinity. This means that from tier 1 starting from 5D and above.

you uh, should've shown the page right after that talking about 4D space, where it states that it is simple a "time line", since dimensions there are regarded as "distance/lines" with time being the change of position, and it explains that 3D beings can only feel the flow of time while 4D beings can see the whole timeline, and the god saitama fights during that chapter (which is just one of a whole race, and i assume is commanded by the "supreme god", who sounds like the big bad) uses a ability to suspend garou in time with 4D power

so yeah, while the difference between the spatial dimensions is the usual infinite, 4D there is just time, god did mention that theere are others from even higher dimensions, which i'm still reading and stuff, but for now, i think they might not be tier 1

edit: okay next page also talks about the other dimensions, the manga i'm reading is on portuguese so let me try to explain:

they talk about how 3D beings can "bend" 2D space to help a 2D being cross a distance even faster by uniting point A and B, and relate that to wormholes allowing 3D beings to move through 4D space for a instant.

they then explain that this can extend to 5, 6, 7 and beyond dimensional space by adding more spatiotemporal axis, with the possibility of dimensional travel, then mentions earth scientists believing in 11 dimensions, and that, in the darkest place of the universe, there is a being with more dimensions than taht, who can "bend the universe and it's inhabitants"

for now this is it, i'm now on chapter 3.2

Last edited:
Back