• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Strong Is This? (Yes, It's Back)

OK. So, I want to have a certain feat occur in a project I'm working on.

If Character A punches Character B from Earth to the Andromeda Galaxy, and Character B arrives there in 10 seconds, how strong would that make Character A?

In retrospect, that sounded like an Algebra question lol

btw, Character B would be around the typical height and weight of an adult male

I don't think one can calculate kinetic energy for this because the character travels faster than light by an enormous margin.

RageComment said:
I don't think one can calculate kinetic energy for this because the character travels faster than light by an enormous margin.
That's true. Would that mean that Character A's strength would have to be determined by another feat or would he be like High 3-A going off this one, since technically the attack sent Character B catapulting away by speeds far greater than the speed of light?

AP feats take priority over KE feats, so you're probably better off using a different feat. Figure out another feat and then make this consistent by altering the timeframe if you don't want an outlier. Consistency is key.

For example, let's assume C and D are stated and shown on multiple occasions to be comparable. C destroys an island, D destroys a mountain. You can make this more even by tweaking methods (say the island is merely fragmented while the mountain is pulverized, which gives higher values).

Maybe not the best example, but you get what I mean. Once you have a feat you want someone to scale to, make everything else they do (at that level) comparable around that.

This was actually going to be an early on feat. Most other feats are less than that due to Character A holding back a lot. I had that in mind to kind of show what Character A can do when he's not holding back.

Makes sense. I'm creative. I'll think of something.

Or: when in doubt, character exposition. It worked for Jiren lol

Well, Jiren scales to Beerus and MUI Goku, so it makes sense. As long as scaling makes sense, it can usually be applied (cough*Marvel*cough).

Back