• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is god fusion goku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently this version of goku here is powerful enough to transcend cosmic armour superman and is high outerversal - tier 0 (which people in the comment section actually believe. This is likely wrong but how strong is he based on the wiki standards?

Read this post said:
So apparently this version of goku here is powerful enough to transcend cosmic armour superman and is high outerversal - tier 0 (which people in the comment section actually believe. This is likely wrong but how strong is he based on the wiki standards?
The gap between High 1-A and 0 is so unbelievably high it's like comparing infinity to planck length.

What in the world is god fusion goku? And why is tier 1 being attached to him? Is this some fanfiction stuff?

I have seen people argue for High 1C Xeno goku before heck there are people that think that demigra is comparable to the one above ******* all because of the real world

Oh. So does that mean characters like Monika, White Face, And The Player from many different games like Minecraft and the Sims get an upgrade for being real threats and spoopy to the Player/ The real world? Goodie! (I'm joking by the way. I seriously don't like the Dbz wanks as it can go too far. I like DBZ, but man...it just gotta stop. But let's face it, it won't. Like never. I just hope they don't use this feat in an actual vs debate.)

Even if he was 2-A, he'd still get dunked on. (Especially with that hax game tho, he doesn't have that much besides Time Manipulation.)

arguning with them is just a waste a time everytime i try to argue with them it leads to nothing either the conversation is dropped or i quit because i don`t want to waste my time on them

DaBigP said:
Even if he was 2-A, he'd still get dunked on. (Especially with that hax game tho, he doesn't have that much besides Time Manipulation.)
He'd be worse off in 2-A than in 2-B. 2-A is even more haxxed.

Setsuna tenma said:
arguning with them is just a waste a time everytime i try to argue with them it leads to nothing either the conversation is dropped or i quit because i don`t want to waste my time on them
Heheh, I'm sure many of us has been there before. It's irrational at times in the arguments, sometimes it could be heated. And that's no good!

DaBigP Tbf the guy who made the video is actually not a bad debater. Although his views on certain topics are bizarre he does have some fairly interesting points when it comes to debates. But unfortunately the debate lasted 3 comments because he had trouble keeping up with the comment sections :(

This question hasn't even been answered or appropriately addressed.

Based upon the Wiki standards how powerful is 4-D God Fusion Goku? The video shows that 4-D Frieza and 4-D Goku can breach entire dimensions into real life which, decidedly, is far stronger than anything ever depicted in the canonical series.

I'm not sure if I can agree. This feat is Goku and Frieza literally breaching the barrier between entire dimensions and ascending to a higher plane of existence. I'm not going to claim something ridiculous like "Oh they are obviously High 2-A" but I am going to argue that this is a feat beyond even the destruction of the future timeline.

It's not worth it's own profile but the feat there is worthy of Low 2-C. The fact that they are literally crossing dimensional barriers makes me question if Goku and Broly would be considered 2-C or 2-B based on basic power scaling of Goku's Blue form being far stronger than Super Saiyan.

CryoTheMayo said:
I'm not sure if I can agree. This feat is Goku and Frieza literally breaching the barrier between entire dimensions and ascending to a higher plane of existence. I'm not going to claim something ridiculous like "Oh they are obviously High 2-A" but I am going to argue that this is a feat beyond even the destruction of the future timeline.

It's not worth it's own profile but the feat there is worthy of Low 2-C. The fact that they are literally crossing dimensional barriers makes me question if Goku and Broly would be considered 2-C or 2-B based on basic power scaling of Goku's Blue form being far stronger than Super Saiyan.
How? like Cosmic Armor Superman is above 1-B and he cannot do anything like that does that mean he is below 2-C

The logic of my past self is that the novel describes the dimensional feat between Gogeta and Broly as their energy 'surpassing the boundaries of the universe'. In other words their energy grew beyond what the universe could even contain so they ended up in a completely different dimension which could handle their power.

They then 'shattered' that dimension as well when Gogeta went Blue and Broly went FP Super Saiyan. This implies that their powers in this form surpassed the boundaries of a dimension that has far greater boundaries than the baseline universe.

The feat may, overall, be fishy to claim as a feat but it seems pretty blatant, at least to me, that the novel is outright saying that they not only surpassed the limits of the universe but outright surpassed a dimension with greater limits. In other words their power is great enough that it's too much for the universe to contain.

If the universe cannot contain their energy then this implies that their energy is leaking outside of the universe, thus already putting this as a pretty goddamn high Low 2-C feat. The entire space-time of Universe 7 can't even handle the energy of SS Broly and SS Gogeta clashing.

SSB Gogeta and FPSS Broly then completely surpassed a 'higher' dimension with superior boundaries.

So, overall. The logic seems perfectly sound to me that this feat is at the very least a very high Low 2-C feat, arguably something between Low 2-C and 2-C.

CryoTheMayo said:
The logic of my past self is that the novel describes the dimensional feat between Gogeta and Broly as their energy 'surpassing the boundaries of the universe'. In other words their energy grew beyond what the universe could even contain so they ended up in a completely different dimension which could handle their power.
They then 'shattered' that dimension as well when Gogeta went Blue and Broly went FP Super Saiyan. This implies that their powers in this form surpassed the boundaries of a dimension that has far greater boundaries than the baseline universe.

The feat may, overall, be fishy to claim as a feat but it seems pretty blatant, at least to me, that the novel is outright saying that they not only surpassed the limits of the universe but outright surpassed a dimension with greater limits. In other words their power is great enough that it's too much for the universe to contain.

If the universe cannot contain their energy then this implies that their energy is leaking outside of the universe, thus already putting this as a pretty goddamn high Low 2-C feat. The entire space-time of Universe 7 can't even handle the energy of SS Broly and SS Gogeta clashing.

SSB Gogeta and FPSS Broly then completely surpassed a 'higher' dimension with superior boundaries.

So, overall. The logic seems perfectly sound to me that this feat is at the very least a very high Low 2-C feat, arguably something between Low 2-C and 2-C.
This is about God Fusion Goku it's totally different

Necrosis Bego-

> People still arguing that cracking the barrier of a non-mathematical dimension is better than deleting a timeline.

NECROSIS BEGONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back