• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong do you think

Eventually Saitama vs. Popeye will either stop being a stupid idea or become a spite match in the opposite direction of that which it is now.

I wasn't referring to any particular thread, and should have made that clear. I'd love that idea if Saitama wasn't just a huge problem in VS threads.

WarriorWare said:
I wasn't referring to any particular thread, and should have made that clear. I'd love that idea if Saitama wasn't just a huge problem in VS threads.
Yes you were.

No, I wasn't. I used to like the idea, too. Once the series does end, I'll be 100% in favor of Popeye vs. Saitama as a Death Battle.

Provided ONE is willing, universe level. It's the author's intent to make him infinitely powerful right? I doubt ONE knows about multiverses and such, so universe seems like where he'd place him if asked.

Still can't use that though.

Well, yeah, judging by crossovers I don't think Capcom would really have any problem at all with Ryu being a planet buster in canon. If there was any way to work it into the story, he would be. He still isn't one.

Back