• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Strong are Broly God and God Fusion Goku?

Why should we give a page to a non canon Goku whose only difference with the canon goku is 4th wall breaking?

PaChi2 said:
Why should we give a page to a non canon Goku whose only difference with the canon goku is 4th wall breaking?
cause he fused with actual people? it's a massive difference

cause he fused with actual people? it's a massive difference

4th wall breaking man.

Goku didnt fusd with actual people.

HrishikeshM said:
Maxrepsdefault
Composite Goku
he fused with us people.....we even do kamehameha with him
So, this Goku fused with the... movie audience members? Okay.

First off, as far as I know, this isn't canon, & so we wouldn't give this a profile. At best, you could make a blog profile, but it wouldn't scale to anyone, be official, & be unusable in Versus Threads Board threads, but could probably be used for Fun & Games Threads.

However, I'm basing that supposition on my experience; I'm not staff, just a regular user, so things may differ.

Now, for comprehensiveness, let's actually look into this:

1. How does this piece of fiction treat the viewers? Does it show any signs that it treat them as notable in any way? Special powers? Superhuman abilities?

Keep in mind, viewers being a component in a superhumanly strong fusion isn't really much if we don't know how with a good amount of precision how strong the components or whole are, &/or we don't know how many viewers are fused with.

2. What means are used to fuse? Keep in mind, the Fusion Dance can produce suboptimal fusions like Fat Gogeta or Skinny/Old Gogeta. Also, if I recall Z's lore correctly, you need to match power levels to Fusion Dance Fuse. Potara Earrings might give a multiplier, if my memory serves, but I'm not sure how much so.

3. Supposing it's not a pre-established fusion methods, are there any multipliers stated to this means of fusion?

4. Does the Viewer(s)+Goku fusion have any feats other than... well, I'm ASSUMING beating Toei 4-D Movie Broly. I haven't seen the movie, but with no statements/multipliers, nor statistics to the viewers, feats would be your best bet for getting an idea of the strength.

But again, this seems like it's too non-canon to be implemented into or as any official profile(s).

it is not canon but non canon characters also have pages like dbh goku

he does it by fusion dance but it is different because there is no aligning power level and he fused with multiple people at once

there is no multiplier and one shotting god broly is only feat

but he should still be tier 0 for fusing with real people who are above the concept of fiction

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Reality_-_Fiction_Interaction

The audience is still treated as a possible component for a Fusion. Heck, to Fusion Dance, the beings who are to fuse would have to do the dance, & make contact at the index fingers.

To quote, in part, from that page:

"Firstly, no matter what the author's intentions are, fiction and reality can never fully interact. The real world, and real people can be simulated within fiction, but they will still be fictional representations and characters. As such, no fictional character can be responsible for the creation of "The real world"."

"Thirdly, Author Avatars do not equate tier 0 boundlessness, and characters beating/killing their authors are not quantifiable nor meaningful feats. For instance, while The Lord of Nightmares beat her writer with a shovel, said "writer" was still a fictional character, and in no way, shape or form can LoN affect real people, or actually defeat her real world writer. Similarly, no one should look at real life humans as a "tier 0 species", simply because we can write stories."

Even if fiction treats it as full interaction, our Wiki's approach to tiering doesn't allow for full interaction between real & fictional things, & even if fiction simulates the involvement of real people, they're still fictional representations of those real people.

Likewise, just like how a fictional character can't ACTUALLY defeat their real world author, a fictional character can't ACTUALLY fuse with a real world audience member at a movie; What they're fusing with is the fiction's representation of such.

It's unprecedented, & breaks our Wiki's system to treat it as Goku fusing with real world people, & doesn't really make sense.

Likewise, treating us as Tier 0 is unfounded. As is mentioned, authors in their stories aren't Tier 0 for creating their stories, & interacting with them isn't really quantifiable, let alone able to be Tiered, even if they appear in it.

They need to have feats beyond having a representation of themselves in their own work.

So if the creator of the fiction isn't quantifiable, I don't think observers of it would be either.

Regarding the non-canon version pages:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Alternative_Canon_and_Composite_Profiles

"To summarize:

The key issue overall is notability/relevance. If a spin-off version of a character is very popular, prominent, and distinctive from the original, with a sufficient number of feats or descriptions to scale from, it can generally be featured.

However, if it is obscure, does not have enough of a distinctive story to even qualify as a separate character (such as if it originates within a fighting game), and very limited information to scale the statistics from, it should likely not be featured."

If all this fusion of Goku does is fuse with the audience & beat Broly, that's not really enough. As far as I can tell, there's a lack of difference in characterization, as well as, in the story of this "character", from regular Goku. Do they even have an official name, or appearance?

We've typically not allowed profiles that only differ in terms of statistics, because many Crossover & Alternate Canon versions of characters have much better feats, but are still the same character; They aren't really notable other than a tier difference.

So the fact that the basis of this Fusion is something unquantifiable & largely unusable on its own by our Wiki's standards, barely has any character or story other than "Goku & audience fused & defeated Broly", AND it apparently breaks the fiction's own internal logic by not even properly doing the Fusion Dance....

This probably wouldn't be acceptable officially, and if you wanted to tier it, you would have to find some basis for quantifying the fictional representations of the audience members. Statements about their power, or about how they're portrayed in the fiction. Before they fuse could definitely be helpful.

As is, trying to get a tier from Reality-Fiction Interaction isn't really how we do things, so any basis for statistics would have to come from the portrayal of the audience's fictional representation.

tori bot is the representation of author that is not powerful at all but audience is not a representation, they are real audience which is sitting in the real world outside the screen......then goku comes to the screen and fuse with us and we even do kamehame with him......it is viewed as our own perpective or first person perspective

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Actually 3-C ... They scale to the Movies to being far , far stronger than Fusion Reborn characters... But that's kind of it. No tier 3-A or higher stuff.
shouldn't they scale to SSJG Goku?

Non-Canon.

4th Wall Breaking, not an actual real feat.

If we put as an actual feat and make a page here for this version of Goku, The ***** Like Marvel owning every fiction as a piece of dust un Marvel Omniverse would make legit and every 4th breaking/metafiction like The Swamp Thing or Voyagers Witches (Like travel to a Ghost in teh Shell verse of see all of HP.Lovercraft as a book) as example could count to a feat...

Stop with this shit.

I would consider the fiction claimed Goku fused with an audience member (As in, a Real World person.) to be less 4th Wall Breaking & more so an impossible variety of Reality-Ficiton Interaction that is too unquantifiable to be the basis for a tier.

If it did happen (Which it didn't?), I'd think we'd have news reporters about the person/people who bought a movie ticket, ended up in the screen, & got to feel a kamehameha shooting out of their hands while they shared a body with someone they thought was a fictional anime character.

A fictional character fusing with a real person is genuinely impossible, hence, why, as I said above, the best that can be assumed is that the non-Goku half of the fusion was a fictional representation of the audience member, & they would need statements to assume anything beyond maybe 9-C or so for them unfused. Fused, we don't know the difference between Goku & the new Fusion without knowing about the other half of the fusion.

Pardon my wordyness & rambling, please.

PairusDragonoid said:
Non-Canon.
4th Wall Breaking, not an actual real feat.

If we put as an actual feat and make a page here for this version of Goku, The ***** Like Marvel owning every fiction as a piece of dust un Marvel Omniverse would make legit and every 4th breaking/metafiction like The Swamp Thing or Voyagers Witches (Like travel to a Ghost in teh Shell verse of see all of HP.Lovercraft as a book) as example could count to a feat...

Stop with this shit.
the other 4th wall breaking feats are very different than fusing with a real person

Sptflcrw said:
Except he's not.
but he is

i showed you pictures and it is not just talking to a character or breaking the wall......it is fusing with the real life people and using their power directly

The idea that this Goku is beyond fiction, tier O, or some type of higher dimensional being is absurd. If you play Goku vs Broly 4D movie even with no one there, he will still turn into Gokudience despite no one responding to his pleas. So the concept of Goku fusing with the audience is purely ficticious, no different than Bugs Bunny cartoons pretending he's entering real life. Hes not amped with real people, as the effect of the movie is the same whether someone actually supports him or not. the plot is made to appeal to the audience since its a theme ride. Nothing different than any other fiction claiming its breaking the 4th wall. If we're also talking on meta sense, fiction will far supercede us in the grand scheme. Everyone who fuses with Gokudience will die, and all other fiction will still exist as records or persons memory. So factually we are not above fiction as fiction will always exist as long humanity does and far longer than we will, making us incapable of actually destroying it.

this comment made no sense fiction is far below us because we create it and we can just use a pencil and eraser to alter it and there is always audience with goku thats why they can do a kamehame with their own perspective

again entering is not equal to fusing with real people and using their power.....you can enter inside a room does not mean you get the rooms power

But he did not fuse with real people, he fused with a fictional reprentation of real people which cannot be confirmed to have a dimensional-like difference above Dragon Ball characters. Is Patchy the Pirate from Spongebob given a higher rating for being "real"? No, he is not.

HrishikeshM said:
again entering is not equal to fusing with real people and using their power.....you can enter inside a room does not mean you get the rooms power
He never fused with anyone. Did you see news reporters show up talking about how Goku sucked an entire audience into the screen? No, you didn't. He didn't fuse with the real life audience, he fused with a representation of them.

Sptflcrw said:
Did you see news reporters show up talking about how Goku sucked an entire audience into the screen? No, you didn't.
I've seen news reporters saying more stupid stuff than that.

Back