• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far would Corvo Attano get in the Akame ga Kill! verse?

Jaded Fates said:
I find your insinuation of my not understanding what you were asking rather rude. What you were proposing is that Wave and Corvo encounter one another in the open, Wave pre-equipped with Grand Chariot and Corvo at the ready to stop time.
I was attempting to illustrate (via example) that Wave has shown consistency in being mentally slower than his peers in the Akame ga Kill! universe. By comparison, Dishonored's Corvo is a master strategist--he is capable of single-handedly infiltrating heavily guarded buildings and assassinating the corrupt nobles and officials secured inside without being detected. Where mental agility is concerned, Corvo's appears superior by feats alone.

As far as your scenario is concerned, you are operating under the assumption that Corvo and Wave have met in an open encounter, the latter pre-equipped with Grand Chariot. You did not mention, or neglected to, the circumstances under which they've encountered one another. How far is Wave from Corvo? Has Wave already moved to strike him? Does Wave even know he is an adversary? Better yet, is Wave aware that Corvo is a threat? Are they aware of one another's abilities? (You answered no, so that already makes things on uneven ground, providing an edge to Corvo.)

I understood exactly what you had asked, but you appear to be operating under the assumption that Wave is simply going kill Corvo in an instance, at a moment's notice, which is contradictory to his very character. Wave is a humble fisherman from an outlier village who possesses an average intelligence, perhaps slightly above, and has consistently shown poor threat-assessment skills. You are basing the entire arrangement purely on a physical level--not each respective character's level, which is wrong and defeats the entire purpose of crossovers if the characters themselves are not in character.
They aren't in character as long as the creator doesn't say otherwise. And since the creator has not specified where they are fighting I came up with a battlefield in my head. Also, it is not stated if they are in the ready position to fight or not so I make the assumption they are as the way this usually works is like that. Also if I came off rude, I apologize. It has been a very rough week for me and I know it is unprofessional to display that in public whether it be your fault (not saying it is) or someone or somethings fault.

One more thing to Corvo's side. Like infiltrate in a noble's house full of well trained guards prepared to fight any threat that they found isn't enough, Corvo did this in a Assassin's Hideout. Each assassin enchanced with power that gave them superhuman characteristics, and giving them supernatural powers

Confront their leader, who gave those powers and was superior to all of them (Supersonic reactions too, and not affected by the time controlling ability for being too a Outsider choosen), and win over he

Back