• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far would Arceus make it in the Seiyaverse?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Laughable are you implying that every character who created the universe created the concept of time?
Dialga is the embodiment of time of the universe nothing more .
you do realize that arceus created EVERYTHING time, space, antimatter, life, death. none of that existed until arceus created it. there was no universe and thus no concept at all. other creators like hades created a universe when concepts were already established.

At this point you're grasping for straws. Arceus created existence, and has to have created the concept of time to ensure that existence could happen. This does not mean that any being who created a universe created the concept of time, as time would have existed beforehand when they created a new universe when they existed in a different one.

you do realize that arceus created EVERYTHING time, space, antimatter, life, death. none of that existed until arceus created it. there was no universe and thus no concept at all. other creators like hades created a universe when concepts were already established.

Didn't he just create the universe and the creation trio? And no some SS gods were present before the Big Bang was even set off and the universe didn't exist.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Didn't he just create the universe and the creation trio?
And no some SS gods were present before the Big Bang was even set off and the universe didn't exist.

yeah the universe didn't exist yet the concept of time did. he created everything in the pokemon universe. he is the creation god.

@Dragonmasterxyz

You don't need to repeat the same thing I get what you're saying.. I was just wondering if this applied to other verses as well.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@The Everlasting
Uh not grasping but why not lets apply that logic all of existence is a universe..
was chronus around before the big bang? you just seem to not be able to accept that arceus is strong enough to beat the SS cast 1v1.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
He was actually hence the fact that he set it off...
and he is the god of time. thus the concept of time was already created by someone. unlike arceus who created the concept of time itself plus many other things.

The Everlasting said:
At this point you're grasping for straws. Arceus created existence, and has to have created the concept of time to ensure that existence could happen. This does not mean that any being who created a universe created the concept of time, as time would have existed beforehand when they created a new universe when they existed in a different one.
Are you seriously referring to Hades while I didn't mentione him at all.I meant a character who set off the Big Bang and created the universe as Arceus did didn't create the concept of time by your logic?Seems like you're the one grasping...

I'm referring to your earlier statement that anyone who creates a universe created the concept of time. And if you're referring to Cronus, as Dragonmaster said, he is the God of Time, so time already existed when Cronus set off the Big Bang. You're the one grasping for straws when you said Dialga should be stronger since he's the embodiment of time.

and he is the god of time. thus the concept of time was already created by someone. unlike arceus who created the concept of time itself plus many other things.

Oh and he didn't create the universe while nothing existed while nothing existed and even if he's was the God of time isn't he the living concept by your logic?

What even is this argument?

According to pokemon lore, there was originally only a void of nothingness and Arceus. Arceus then created the creation trio. Palkia, who was space, Dialga, who was time, and Giratina, who was antimatter/the antithesis of regular space-time. Arceus explicitly created time. There is no reason this should be argued.

The Everlasting said:
I'm referring to your earlier statement that anyone who creates a universe created the concept of time. And if you're referring to Cronus, as Dragonmaster said, he is the God of Time, so time already existed when Cronus set off the Big Bang. You're the one grasping for straws when you said Dialga should be stronger since he's the embodiment of time.
And so isn't Cronus a living concept ? Also Pontos the primordial God was present before Cronus see what I mean you were grasping but claim I am somehow....

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
What even is this argument?

According to pokemon lore, there was originally only a void of nothingness and Arceus. Arceus then created the creation trio. Palkia, who was space, Dialga, who was time, and Giratina, who was antimatter/the antithesis of regular space-time. Arceus explicitly created time. There is no reason this should be argued.
Well at least you explained....the void of nothingness is what was missing from there argument .

The Everlasting said:
God of time is not the same as embodiment of time. And how does Pontos relate to this?
There was nothingness and Gaia was born from it alone with the primordial Gods including Pontos before anything.

proceeding creation and existing before the concept of time means nothing fact is he still only created a few universes which pales in comparison to what the saint seiya top tiers are capable of.

Zeref10 said:
proceeding creation and existing before the concept of time means nothing fact is he still only created a few universes which pales in comparison to what the saint seiya top tiers are capable of.
more than a few. read arceus' updated profile.

Arceus controls the entire Pokémon multiverse, of which there are several diverging timelines and pocket realms. The best direct feat in Saint Seiya is Hades creating Tartarus and Elysion (Which he could have done one at a time). And considering how Arceus now has Immeasurable speed, no character in Saint Seiya will be able to touch him.

Um you do realize that Hades"s best feat is only within the Hades arc right?

And no Cronus can attack within instances bypass durability and erase your existence with megas depranon.Thats not including the far more powe primordial God of time Chronos who transcends space-time itself ,has no real form and is omnipresent from what i can recall he reduced someone into dust or something and scatered them across the universe while he was still present.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Um you do realize that Hades"s best feat is only within the Hades arc right?
And no Cronus can attack within instances bypass durability and erase your existence with megas depranon.Thats not including the far more powe primordial God of time Chronos who transcends space-time itself ,has no real form and is omnipresent from what i can recall he reduced someone into dust or something and scatered them across the universe while he was still present.
source?

-http://m.********.me/manga/saint_seiya_next_dimension/v02/c019/4.html

-http://m.********.me/manga/saint_seiya_next_dimension/v02/c019/7.html

that's it? not really that impressive since those characters were far weaker than chronos. all that wasn't instant at all. it really didn't prove nothing.

Lmao that's not Cronus that's Chronos the primordial God first of all secondly just check Cronus"s profile for instant movement and attacks.Pragma spathe alone is enough

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Lmao that's not Cronus that's Chronos the primordial God first of all secondly just check Cronus"s profile for instant movement and attacks.Pragma spathe alone is enough
and you expect this to work on a being beyond time, space and antimatter? i doubt it. that is impressive for beings like saints. also with all his plates arceus deflects elemental, physical, and spiritual attacks. attacks in which Pragma Spathe must classify as.

and you expect this to work on a being beyond time, space and antimatter? i doubt it. that is impressive for beings like saints. also with all his plates arceus deflects elemental, physical, and spiritual attacks. attacks in which Pragma Spathe must classify as.

Again With your NFL there is no way he can react within an instant and negate it with his plates.And even if theoretically he could he can't negate attacks that cut through energy souls and physical bodies at once his plates only negate 1 thing at a time....

his speed is immeasurable. meaning he has immeasurable reaction speed. common sense.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Also you've actually debunked yourself reactions and speed aren't one the same....lol
if you can react and curbstomp other immeasurable beings then your reactions are immeasurable.

And ....I'm still waiting on the proof of him ruling over the universe he didn't create or the beings he doesn't have under his control?

Immeasurable speed means o literally move beyond 3-Dimensional perception of time. It is impossible to keep up with a being with Immeasurable speed, even if your speed is fully Infinite. So even if Cronus' Pragma Spathe would kill Arceus (Which it likely wouldn't), he will never be able to hit Arceus no matter how hard he tries.

if you can react and curbstomp other immeasurable beings then your reactions are immeasurable.

They're not immeasurable speed how can Dialga or palkia bypass what they are.......

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
And ....I'm still waiting on the proof of him ruling over the universe he didn't create or the beings he doesn't have under his control?
1. he did create the universe.

2. he even creates a dialga, palkia, or giratina for you.

3. the creation trio listens to him

4. he stoped dialga in palkia without even attacking them in the anime.

need more?

Back