• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far would Arceus make it in the Seiyaverse?

yes and? doesn't change the fact he is the embodiment of time itself. if he dies time stops. he is the concept of time.

@Sheoth

10959907 7221873j24563009 6207760702284216277 n
Though I've already posted the Japanese scan in the other thread says the same thing .

"una cantidad innumerable de universos y vidas nacen y desaparecen"

Translates to :Countless universes and lives are born and dissapear.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Doesn't matter they're not bound by time.If they're still active while it's been stopped.Also didn't Arceus create the universe first?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
Doesn't matter they're not bound by time.If they're still active while it's been stopped.Also didn't Arceus create the universe first?
not bound by time? so they resisted chronos' time control and now they are just automatically not bound by time. like Everlasting said there is a difference between god of time and embodiment of time.

Oy Vey. I'm too confused now. I will be opting out of this one.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
Your point?
meaning that just because they are beyond Chronos' time control doesn't mean they are beyond dialga's. that would be ABC logic.

meaning that just because they are beyond Chronos' time control doesn't mean they are beyond dialga's. that would be ABC logic.

Time manipulation is time manipulation the only thing that varies is the scale and if the user is limited or not.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Time manipulation is time manipulation the only thing that varies is the scale and if the user is limited or not.

yes however one's power to stop and freeze others would vary among characters as well.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz

Dialga is the embodiment of time right?

He froze dialga meaning he froze time.
that's not how this works. he is the embodiment with a will of its own. only one who could possibly freeze dialga is arceus since he created him and the concept in general.

@Dragonmasterxyz

I already know he has his own will obviously. But Arceus is his creator either way so he's obviously overpowering him.If Dialga is the embodiment of time and got frozen then time was frozen of course.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
I already know he has his own will obviously. But Arceus is his creator either way so he's obviously overpowering him.If Dialga is the embodiment of time and got frozen then time was frozen of course.
stop making things up. first off as a conscious embodiment he can decide whether to be controlled or not. only his creator can say otherwise.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Wait first of all when did Arceus even freeze Dialga I rewatched the fight?Secondly freezing the embodiment of time is not stopping time what?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
Wait first of all when did Arceus even freeze Dialga I rewatched the fight?Secondly freezing the embodiment of time is not stopping time what?
never said arceus did. Hmm. i freeze time itself in time. hmmm. think about how that sounds. dialga can just as easily negate the time control. unlike normal time he has a concious. oh my gosh my head hurts.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Of course Dialga can control time just as us humans can control are bodies.Hes the embodiment of time stopping time has to stop him because he is time.......

oh my gosh my head hurts. anyway i doubt that.seeing as if we use a composite dialga from all the games he was shown to not be effected by time control. he also showed that he could stop others from using their time abilities.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Uh who in the series besides Dialga has time manipulation? And how aren't you getting something so simple man.

Dialga = time

Stopping Dialga or forcing him to stop is stopping time or forcing time to be stopped.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
Uh who in the series besides Dialga has time manipulation? And how aren't you getting something so simple man.

Dialga = time

Stopping Dialga or forcing him to stop is stopping time or forcing time to be stopped.
celebi has time travel abilities and he stopped her from going back in time. freezing time only causes him to go corrupt. or into primal dialga as shown in PMD. that's the only time something like this has happened. also above many people agree that controlling time and being the concept of time are different.

@Dragonmasterxyz

1.Time traveling is not time manipulation......

2.Hes the embodiment of time of the universe .

Stopping time on a universal scale should stop Dialga logically.

either way no one else is joining in so this is going nowhere lets end this now. forget it. unless you can find everlasting or someone to comeback. plus this is all irrelevant. arceus is normal 2-C normally and he even has his plates, plus antimatter. plus the power of dimensions.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
1.Time traveling is not time manipulation......

2.Hes the embodiment of time of the universe .

Stopping time on a universal scale should stop Dialga logically.
in PMD they did that with the whole time gears. dialga was not stopped or frozen but corrupted. that's all.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Shaka alone is 2B.Check the scan and sure then but it won't matter if his argument is time manipulation.

either way most agree that arceus could in fact make it far and win the majority of fights 1 v 1 anyway. this included hades and zeus.

however i am going by this site as of now. and he is only 4-B so i don't deal with future changes in these battles. i go by stats as they are on this wiki.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
Zeus has never been introduced in the series he's irrelevant. Shaka is enough.
poseidon as well.
and beerus' profile says at least meaning both their powers are much higher than they are now. yet the tier hasn't changed so nothing about his power has been edited. thus as of now he is only 4-C. plus virgo is only normal FTL on this site along with arceus.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
What do you mean? Poseidon has already been introduced.
i mean people here have already agreed that arceus would beat him.

@Dragonmasterxyz

He's Featless so yeah Arceus beat him that's common sense. And if you want to go that route then fine Cronus beats Arceus in an instant.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
He's Featless so yeah Arceus beat him that's common sense. And if you want to go that route then fine Cronus beats Arceus in an instant.
not in an instant but he has the upper hand. arceus will give him one hell of a fight. but chronus is faster by a lot.

@Dragonmasterxyz

I meant what I said literally.Cronus can attack within an instant and bypass durability cut energy ,souls and spirits at once. An instant is all that is needed.

The Everlasting said:
Arceus' timestop can freeza Dialga, the embodiment of time (And embodiment > god of-).
Assuming Saturn will exist as long as time does is kind of an NLF.
Man :O i asking how strong is Arceus's time stop ??? Saint Seiya Omega already showed that if your Time Stop is not stronger than your opponent, it's useless. Saturn has the power equal to the entire verse combined ( no kidding ) and that's over 6 universal ( the omega saints themself are the walking universes, each of them possessing a cosmo big as our universe, Macro Cosmo ), 2 universal like Seiya and Titan ( Titan is the strongest 1st class Palasite, the weaker one already has the cosmo suppass the creator of Saint Seiya Omega universe and Seiya defeated that guy) and 2 universal gods (Well, Pallas should be equal to Athena in power o3o ) and ... every cosmo the earth, that's more than 5 universe o3o If Arceus's best feat is 5 universe, i dont think he can compete with Saturn in time manipulation

Assuming Saturn will exist as long as time does is kind of an NLF.

How come it's a NLF ? :O the golden dagger, which created to kill gods, any god in SS universe will be instanly killed if they got stabbed by that knife. And it failed to kill Saturn, it got turned in to stone, become useless. Saturn then explain that because he's difference from other gods , his existence is eternal, a dagger like that cant kill the eternal.

Back