• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far would Arceus make it in the Seiyaverse?

RouninOtaku said:
The gold saints shall blind Arceus with their mighty gold shine!
that gold is a problem. they light up the universe by just being together.

Why would he stop there when he's Multi-Universal and they're Universal and Universal+ respectively?

RouninOtaku said:
In all seriousness if speed is equalized I say he will stop at Poseidon or Hades.. Maybe even Shaka.
well i say he beats hades and poseidon. but he is bound to get tired.

We haven't decided if that's legit, and I seriously doubt Shaka is stronger than Olympian Gods with just a Gold Cloth. It really bothers me when people in forum threads talk about feats like they're accepted when they aren't yet (No offense to you RouninOtaku, it just irritates me). Hades is only possibly 2-C and Poseidon is 3-A.

RouninOtaku said:
Even if the feat is still questioned, Hades did create Hell, a Hypderdimension, and Elysium.
arceus created the dimensions for dialga, palkia, and giratina. the normal universe and his own universe.

RouninOtaku said:
Even if the feat is still questioned, Hades did create Hell, a Hypderdimension, and Elysium.
The problem is that's still not a threat to Arceus 1-on-1. Arceus created the material universe, a second material universe, the anti-matter universe, Palkia's spatial realm, Dialga's temporal realm, and his own realm.

arceus only has the power to destroy 5 or 6 realities while cronos was about to destroy all of space and time I don't know exactly how many universes are there in saint saiya but they seem to be more then just 5 or 6 plus chronos is multi universal+ while arceus is only multi universal so he is ranked a bit above arcues and then they have hades who has created a dimension larger then our own universe he and all the other gods are weaker then typhon who himself was defeated by zues,so arceus is most definitely not taking them all on at the sametime and even 1 on1 he will lose to cronus and most lilely to zues as well as to primodial entities like chronus and gaia

The + doesn't really mean anything, and those feats don't even seem like it would reach one more universe.

arceus created the embodiments of space and time and curbstomped them without any effort.

Destroying all of time and space implies destroying a lot more then just a single universe and Cronus is a lot stronger then the olympians, all of whom are atleast univesal+ and all of them were forced into hiding by typhon who lost to zues,so zues must multi universe level as well and then they also have primodials like chronos and gaia who are without form and transend the olympians.plus the saint saiyaverse has a have a massive speed advantage.

Except we don't know how many universes that is.

Yeah, but we don't know to what extent he is Multi-Universal.

Speed is equalized in round 1.

well considering he beat typhon a guy who forced 4 olympians into hiding he should be equal to arceus at the very least because hades's hyperdimension was larger then our own universe so his is high universal+ atleast and apollo is even stronger so he may be low multi universal+. so even in round 1 i doubt arceus is getting past zues not to mention that zues is weaker then primordials like gaia so in my opinion arceus puts up one hell of a fight in round 1 and gets past hades and maybe apollo but loses to zues and the higher ups in round two he will have a hard time getting past even hades.

Zeref10 said:
well considering he beat typhon a guy who forced 4 olympians into hiding he should be equal to arceus at the very least because hades's hyperdimension was larger then our own universe so his is high universal+ atleast and apollo is even stronger so he may be low multi universal+. so even in round 1 i doubt arceus is getting past zues not to mention that zues is weaker then primordials like gaia so in my opinion arceus puts up one hell of a fight in round 1 and gets past hades and maybe apollo but loses to zues and the higher ups in round two he will have a hard time getting past even hades.
i doubt he'd have too much trouble with hades. all hades has against him is speed which can be handled with time stop. apollo may be a problem but the others arceus can defeat due to his hax and plates.

hades created his own reality so he must have time manipulation himself, apollo and arceus will be a good fight but the problem is there are a few beings in saint seiya who are stronger then even apollo,arceus is very hax but he lacks speed and power against zues,cronus,gaia and a few others as well.

Shaka though his profile says much higher instead he's not been updated yet.Also Gold saints resists time stop in episode G from Cronus so don't see how that's something working

where are they ranked multiversal?

I was talking to Chillvibes claiming Arceus dies at the high tiers

Its true tho..

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Shaka though his profile says much higher instead he's not been updated yet.Also Gold saints resists time stop in episode G from Cronus so don't see how that's something working
seeing as how arceus created the concept of time itself i'd say it would work.

seeing as how arceus created the concept of time itself i'd say it would work.

If it's time based its not working period.And Dialga is only a universal scale time manipulator chill.

Back