• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far would Arceus make it in the Seiyaverse?

The Wandering Shepherd said:
@Dragonmasterxyz I think the same about the dagger. With the same logic I think the time manipulation of Dialga is irrelevant, since he is just the embodiment of time in Pokemon Universe.
isn't it supposed to kill saints? or gods in general?

@Dragonmasterxyz I say only the Gods in SS verse. I agree with you in that.
well time is all over so dialga being an embodiment of time doesn't change. he just might meet more of his kind. which will get awkward.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Dragonmasterxyz I think the same about the dagger. With the same logic I think the time manipulation of Dialga is irrelevant, since he is just the embodiment of time in Pokemon Universe.
Nope o3o only gods. Athena was once got killed by that dagger and it obviously can kill Hades as well, he got scared by that dagger anyway.

MagiSinbad said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Nope o3o only gods. Athena was once got killed by that dagger and it obviously can kill Hades as well, he got scared by that dagger anyway.
well either way speed is no longer a problem for the creation trio nor arceus. so i'd say arceus can beat the others 1 v 1.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Dragonmasterxyz I say only the Gods in SS verse. I agree with you in that.
well time is all over so dialga being an embodiment of time doesn't change. he just might meet more of his kind. which will get awkward.
who know ? o3o time of a universe could be difference from another universe.

But anyway. If Dialga's time manipulation is only stop at Universal then he get no chance to fight Saturn.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
MagiSinbad said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
well either way speed is no longer a problem for the creation trio nor arceus. so i'd say arceus can beat the others 1 v 1.
He obviously gonna clear top and mid tier but i disargree that he can touch the god tier

MagiSinbad said:
hm ? i though Arceus's best feat is 5 universe ? o.o he did created more than that ?
After replaying Alpha Sapphire, I discovered that there are suggested to be an incredibly wide number of diverging timelines, which is used not only to separate games like X and Y from each other despite happening at the same time, but also the originals from the remakes. R/S/E Hoenn is confirmed to be in a different universe than OR/AS Hoenn, yet both are canon. If we take all the games into account, there are well over a dozen diverging timelines that we know of, along with an unknown amount more. There is only one Arceus in the multiverse, and he controls it.

I go more into detail on Arceus' page.

Aiz... i'm too lazy to read all of Azzy's comment so i assume there are more universes in Pokemon right ? =3=

If he created more than 10 universe ( Saturn best feat) then i got no problem for him to clear the god tier

MagiSinbad said:
Aiz... i'm too lazy to read all of Azzy's comment so i assume there are more universes in Pokemon right ? =3=
If he created more than 10 universe ( Saturn best feat) then i got no problem for him to clear the god tier
it will be a hard fight but arceus does have superior speed.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
to think pokemon are getting this powerful.
I'm perfectly happy with Arceus and other legendaries being the verse's God-Tiers, though. I don't know how I'd feel about, like...Tier 1 pokemon.

I'd love to see some Tier 4 and Tier 3 pokemon, though. After the Sinnoh Legendaries, the next strongest pokemon are only around small planet/moon level+.

Dialga is still being the embodiment of time just in HIS Universe. There is no way a Universe being ruled by an external time line from another one. That is the way Pokemon verse was created, with the time being embodied by Dialga. The time in SS verse not.

Dialga is still being the embodiment of time just in HIS Universe. There is no way a Universe being ruled by an external time line from another one. That is the way Pokemon verse was created, with the time being embodied by Dialga. The time in SS verse not.
either way this is irrelevant as arceus outspeeds.

I'm not saying Dialga embodies time in ALL universes, but due to actually embodying time, his speed (when at full power) should logically be beyond the confines of our concept of time. The same should go for Palkia and Giratina, who are his equals, and Arceus, who's superior to all three.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm not saying Dialga embodies time in ALL universes, but due to actually embodying time, his speed (when at full power) should logically be beyond the confines of our concept of time. The same should go for Palkia and Giratina, who are his equals, and Arceus, who's superior to all three.
I was asnwering another reply. I forgot the quote.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
read azathoth's comment please.
Don't worry. I did after posting my reply. Actually he seems to have a good point
i know right. like i said pokemon is getting very strong. just as long as they don't go into tier 1's i'm okay. i mean it's nerve racking to say i caught a pokemon who could fart the universe away. we don't need a pokemon whose farts are hyperverse level.XD

I don't see any trouble with it. They can add a tier 1 pokemon, fightable (maybe just with legendaries) but not catchable. THAT would be epic.
infinity arceus. cuz c'mon you know anything stronger has to be an arceus form.

He created time of space time continuum......

So no space and time are two sides of the same coin anyone who can create a universe can create time.

Creating a universe with time Ôëá creating the concept of time. Time literally did not exist before Arceus made it.

Are you serious? You think Dialga commands time over more than a universal scale No.... Creating the concept would mean it not existing beforehand he created the universe and the creation trio.

Laughable are you implying that every character who created the universe created the concept of time?

Dialga is the embodiment of time of the universe nothing more .

Any character who created existence has to have created the concept of time.

Dialga is the embodiment of time in all existence (At least in Pokémon).

Back