• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far would Arceus make it in the Seiyaverse?

The Everlasting said:
Immeasurable speed means o literally move beyond 3-Dimensional perception of time. It is impossible to keep up with a being with Immeasurable speed, even if your speed is fully Infinite. So even if Cronus' Pragma Spathe would kill Arceus (Which it likely wouldn't), he will never be able to hit Arceus no matter how hard he tries.
Well he beats Cronus then can't kill since he forms back from nothingness however .Loses to Chronos who's beyond space-time and omnipresent which i posted

1. he gave them that power. and his power is FAR above theirs.

2. And thus he has power over them.

3. He creates one of them for you. Thus creating another concept of time, space, or antimatter. if he didn't have control over it he wouldn't be able to create another one of them.

4.your links dodn't show anything omnipresent.

5. arceus is also beyond space and time.

1.He did indeed however he did not create the universe also their "universes" Dialga palkia not including giratina are dimensions from what I just read as well ....-_-

2.How he was clearly fighting them and negating their attacks?

3.He doesn't have control over everything until I see it. And I've played the games too

4.It did being two places at once is being omnipresent lol Also I think he's omnipresent in time as well like Solaris since the place was the time of the past present and future.

5.I asked the admin Dark for more info on higher dimensions. Unless it's explicitly stated above he's not because other dimensions bellow fit that as well.Unlike Chronos Arceus has never been stated to be transcendent of space-time itself

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
1.He did indeed however he did not create the universe also their "universes" Dialga palkia not including giratina are dimensions from what I just read as well ....-_-
2.How he was clearly fighting them and negating their attacks?

3.He doesn't have control over everything until I see it. And I've played the games too

4.It did being two places at once is being omnipresent lol Also I think he's omnipresent in time as well like Solaris since the place was the time of the past present and future.

5.I ask the admin Dark for more info on higher dimensions. Unless it's explicitly stated above he's not because other dimensions bellow fit that as well.Unlike Chronos Arceus has never been stated to be above space-time itself
use common sense. arceus is above dialga and palkia. aka time and space. he existed before that was created.

2. your really are ignoring common sense. i'm done since you really are thick-headed. everything you posted has been debunked earlier.

1.Hes above them of course I've stated that multiple times but having control over stuff he didn't even create himself what?

2.Im not that's called having an argument you're seriously just brushing everything off and applying your own brand of logic.Was it too much to ask for proof to refute instead of just saying it?.....later

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
1.Hes above them of course I've stated that multiple times but having control over stuff he didn't even create himself what?
2.Im not that's called having an argument you're seriously just brushing everything off and applying your own brand of logic.Was it too much to ask for proof to refute instead of just saying it?.....later
last comment- i'm brushing this aside because you've been brushing our arguments aside with your downplay and constant ignorance of the facts and stats on this site.

@Dragonmasterxyz

What did I downplay when I admitted all his feats..... And I've not been brushing anything off are you kidding I asked for proof of Arceus creating concepts and once it was provided admitted it was true .Bruh you just seem biased here with no actual foundation of course I'm gonna argue and have arguments this is a battle thread that's not ignorance I just wanted evidence as I've provided mine......

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
What did I downplay when I admitted all his feats..... And I've not been brushing anything off are you kidding I asked for proof of Arceus creating concepts and once it was provided admitted it was true .Bruh you just seem biased here with no actual foundation of course I'm gonna argue and have arguments this is a battle thread that's not ignorance I just wanted evidence as I've provided mine......
y'know i'll admit i was being a dick.

1. my evidence is that if he created both space, time, and antimatter then he would have control over them. think of it like this. in christianity god created everything from concepts to life. is he not above the concepts of time and space. the same would be apply to arceus. just as god gave humans free will, arceus gave the creation trio free will. he controls them just as god controls humans.

2. giratina's dimension is referred to as a wacky version of our universe. where the rules are all crazy and such. thus it would be logical to assume palkia, dialga, and arceus' dimensions are only universe sized.

Nah it's fine it's just a simple debate.

1.Alright then that makes sense for the most part if you put it like that.Of course I didn't think he was controlling everything since they all attacked him.But it seems accurate tho.

2.Giratinas world is parallel to ours so of course it's gonna be universe sized but Dialga and palkia snot so sure but it isn't far fetched either I guess.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Nah it's fine it's just a simple debate.
1.Alright then that makes sense for the most part if you put it like that.Of course I didn't think he was controlling everything since they all attacked him.

2.Giratinas world is parallel to ours so of course it's gonna be universe sized but Dialga and palkia snot so sure but it isn't far fetched either I guess.
well anyway i still say arceus wins. arceus solos 1v1 but not all at once.

Nah with his current speed he'd pretty much beat a good part 1vs1 but the primordial God beats him he should be omnipresent in both existence and throughout time past,present and future .

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The Everlasting said:
God of time is not the same as embodiment of time. And how does Pontos relate to this?
There was nothingness and Gaia was born from it alone with the primordial Gods including Pontos before anything.
Okay Chill :| you're my pal so i'll stop you there before you can say anything more stupid :|

Gaia was not born from the nothingness, When Gaia exists, the earth was already there, infact, she is the earth herself

So no, Cronus is not the one who cause the Big Bang he's not a living concept, he's just a titan who has the power to govern time-space ( yes, just another time user) >__> Not Cronus but Chronos , the actual Chronos in the Hypermyth was the Chronos in Next Dimension and you know why i didnt bring him up ? because he's just... Featless >__> He's indeed the most powerful god in SS universe but how strong ? we do not know

@Magisinbad

Bruh I know Gaia was before Cronus since....well he's her son after all and I know that Chronos is the one to have set off the Big Bang of course but you're wrong there however Primordial God Chronos has feats like transcending space-time and being at different locations at once omnipresent ...

dude ! that's just one chapter >__> we dont have anything else from him.

EDIT : Oops ! sorry for not reading your edit :p yes he's transcendence being and omnipresent but how we so sure that he is like 1000 time stronger than other gods ? :< we dont have anything

aiz, i have to re read ND to see what did she mentioned o3o but even being transcendent of all Olympians only place you at At Least Multi-universe level, nothing more

Yup but the thing is hes transcendent of space-time has no real form in other words he's nothing and he's not only omnipresent within existence but throughout time past,present and future like Solaris that's what's impressive to me.

Back