• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How did Naruto survive the TSB?

Non-Bias said:
You guys know that Yin and Yang Release aren't necessarily exclusive for Six Paths Chakra users right? They're both found in different types of Ninjutsu.
Here we will attempt to analyze the primal properties of the mysterious Yin and Yang Release jutsu.

Six Paths

The secret jutsu that created all things from naught.

Yin Release which can create form out of naught and Yang Release which can instill life into that form. Deftly manipulating these two properties, the Sage of Six Paths—Ohtsutsuki Hagoromo—developed the Creation of All Things Jutsu. He likewise created the nine bodies of the Bijuu from Ten Tails' chakra, making them another gift of Yin and Yang Release. Later, the Uchiha Clan would tend to inherit the power of Yin Release, while the Senju Clan would tend to inherit the power of Yang Release.

Ôåô Mental and physical energy. That is Yin and Yang Release.

Ôåæ Having gained Hagoromo's power, Naruto was able to perfectly demonstrate the power of Yin and Yang Release.

Hide

The fragments of Yin and Yang Style that became the basis of many jutsu.

You may therefore wonder whether the Uchiha and Senju can harness the power of Yin and Yang Release. The answer is no. For example, even though the Sharingan can be said to "create form out of naught," you will find that genjutsu primarily falls within the realm of Yin Release. There are also many shinobi clans that have inherited hiden ninjutsu.

To elaborate, Yin and Yang Release, which doesn't belong to the five elemental nature transformations, is often used in an elementary fashion. For example, the Akimichi clan uses Yang Release to increase their body mass and the Nara clan uses Yin Release to stretch and alter their shadows. In this way, even if they aren't Uchiha or Senju, shinobi harness chakra and in so doing harness the basis of jutsu, which is most certainly rooted in the fragments of Yin and Yang Release...

 Traces of Yin and Yang Release can be found in certain hiden ninjutsu...!!
Bro I know this already, of course Sakura doesn't have so6p chakra -_-

Also Sakura shouldn't have been able to use byakogou after the black rods disabled it, since its a ninjutsu. Same way Minato couldn't get his arms back. Also that stab looked like a regular sword stab honestly

Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The Truth-Seeking Balls are capable of using attacks that instantly turn their target to dust, promptingHiruzen Sarutobi to compare them to Dust Release, though he noted that their fluid nature allows them to serve both offensive and defensive purposes, and they can be maintained.Heres your proof btw
It turns ninjutsu into dust. It proves nothing. I already know what it does to ninjutsu. Show me a scan it disintegrating anything other than ninjutsu. Hiruzen said that for ninjutsu only (as it destroyed hashirama and tobirama, not real people)
Minato's kunai wasn't Ninjutsu and it disintegrated.
It had FTG seal on it. boom
Two problems with that. First, the FTG inscription isn't Ninjutsu. Second, there was no boom, it simply faded away.
More like broke in half. That's not disintegration. Has TSB disintegrated anything that's not ninjutsu?
Wanna see something more interesting? I have a good counter lol.
Look closely
http://www.***********.to/naruto-chapter-641-page-17.html

If it broke in half the piece would still be visible. The part that touched the Goudama simply ceased to exist once it made contact. Disintegration.
Sakura is still alive. Godoudama rod is like a regular sword, no disintegration. Unless Sakura can use senjutsu as well, which is not the case
Sakura is a perfect example though. Madara simply raised his hand and she ran through the Goudama rod. You'll notice that there's no blood or anything that suggests it's a regular sword stab.
And I don't think you're seeing the actual difference between Particle Style and Goudama. Particle Style is used one way only, which is a blast of energy.

Goudama, while having the same principles as Particle Style, can be shapeshifted into various things. Depending on the shape it's in, it's more dangerous.

Like I said above, Sakura is the perfect example for this. A perfect hole was left in Sakura's body because it disintegrated her body on contact. Since it was in the form of rod, it didn't disintegrate her. However, if Sakura ran head-on into a Goudama Shield, she would be disintegrated instantly because it's something that would have engulfed her entire body.

By the way, Sakura had Byakugo activated when she ran towards Madara. Which means that it was instant Regenerationn vs disintegration.
Doesn't Godoudama cancel ninjutsu? How can Sakura able to regenerate instanlty if it cancels byakogou? WTF?
It cancels Ninjutsu when the user is actively trying, which is why a near brainless Obito didn't kill Edo Hizuren even though he destroyed his body.
Anyways, Goudama has the feats of disintegration as you've seen in this debate.
Nope I haben't. It broke FTG Kunai and couldn't kill sakura, or deactivate her byakogou. It can stab like a sword and explode
Real disintegration isn't even remotely like the FTG kunai breaking lol. You should know better than that.

Not to mention the rod having zero effect on Sakura,,,seriously lol
So let me get this straight. A kunai becomes a Ninjutsu because ink is on it? That doesn't make any sense.

Real disintegration is Particle Style.

http://www.***********.to/naruto-chapter-466-page-14.html

http://www.***********.to/naruto-chapter-466-page-15.html

Guess what the author stated is like Particle Style?

http://www.***********.to/naruto-chapter-640-page-10.html

Guess why the author had characters scream not to touch them?

http://www.***********.to/naruto-chapter-668-page-13.html

Because " Whatever point they touch disappears.... That's what I've come to understand thus far" they disintegrate everything, not just Ninjutsu.

http://www.***********.to/naruto-chapter-670-page-9.html

You'd do better trying to find feats that contradict this, like someone who touched them without Senjutsu Chakra. You'd have a argument then. But as of now, you simply seem to be ignoring the manga for some reason.

So let me get this straight. A kunai becomes a Ninjutsu because ink is on it? That doesn't make any sense.
Real disintegration is Particle Style.

You'd do better trying to find feats that contradict this, like someone who touched them without Senjutsu Chakra. You'd have a argument then. But as of now, you simply seem to be ignoring the manga for some reason.

I already showed you the feats. Sakura getting stabbed, Sakura remaining alive, a tiny hole in her chest, her bleeding. If Sakura was disintegrated she couldn't regenerate herself with Byakgou because TSB disables ninjutsu completely. That's the very reason Minato couldn't grow his arm back, and is so scared in the scans you posted above. That's enough proof. The manga has proved that godoudama rod cuts Edo Tensei like butter. For humans, it's no different than a sword stab. The databook doesn't say anything about disintegrating, or anything close to that.

Midora from Toriko can dintregrate people with Hungry Tongue as well (i dont know if you read Toriko) Real disintegration is nothing like godoudama, trust me

Credible Hulk said:
This is dumb now. Feats were posted. Statements were posted. And reasons were posted.
I posted the feats as well. It didn't disintegrate Sakura, it was a regular stab. Sakura couldn't regenerate from disintegration becuase the black rods disable ninjutsu like byakogou, as it did for Minato and co's Edo Tensei

I apologise if my words dont make much sense atm, too tired right now. will see this later, gonna sleep now...

Stop quoting each other please. It makes the thread nearly unreadable.

Sigh*

Okay look, the scan of Naruto kicking the TSB was a few pages before his new form was actually revealed. From that point in the Manga, we were only given that Naruto had been granted some amazing power by the S06P and that power must be the reason as to why he was able to kick away the TSB so easily, hence why Madara was so shocked at it.

It was, like I said, that he was granted power by the S06P which made him immune to the TSB's. There really is no other explanation and it was basically implied in that one instance.

Looks like Sakura is almost immune to TSB as well lol. She got impaled and didn't even care.

There is no proof that TSB can actually disintegrate people. Hiruzen was talking about ninjutsu and Minato was scared of its DC (the balls exploded upon contact with rocks). TSB failed to disintegrated Sakura even though she was cleanly touched by it, she wasn't even concerned about it. If it did disintegrate people, someone with a limited and slow regen ability such as Sakura should've been worried by going near it. However Sakura was more worried about Sasuke noticing her than the rods. She can't be that stupid

I should have posted Sakura's pic instead of naruto's

^It disintregrates people where it makes contact. It disintregrated Minato's arm because it made contact threre. Disintregrated his kunai's middle because it contacted there. Sakura was actually disintregrated where it contacted. Hiruzen never mentioned anything about ninjutsu. Minato never mentioned it being harmful because of its explosion.

@Joseph619

Thats Madara stabbing Sakura with a Black Receiver , not a Truthseeker Ball

Truthseeker balls turn whatever they touch into dust, like Onoki's dust style. People with Six Paths Sage Mode manifest Truthseeker Balls, hence they are not injured by them.

Wait a second. This is just to answer someone above, it would have been easier if they had stopped copying what each other said, oh well.

Sage Chakra is Spiritual Energy found in Nature.

Reishi is Spiritual "Particles" found in Nature.

He was referring to "Reiryoku" which is the Spiritual Energy also found in Nature.

The way their bodies transmitted and used is differently. The energy pathways inside their bodies are different as well.

But what else makes it so different?

Sage Chakra isn't spiritual energy found in nature; the chakra used in sage mode, is usually called Nature Chakra. Sage Chakra usually refers to the chakra of the So6P.

Most of the time, atleast. People do also use the term Sage Chakra to refer to Nature Chakra sometimes, but that's not the Sage Chakra that's mostly been discussed in this thread.

Back