• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How did Naruto survive the TSB?

Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
I have heard many Naruto fans saying that Truth Seeing Ball deatomizes anything it touches. The only thing TSB has deatomized in the manga are reanimation jutsu bodies, also known as Edo Tensei. TSB has been shown to nullify ninjutsu, and it did so in the manga. However, the only time it came in contact with a living person was when Naruto sent the balls flying the balls away, with a simple kick. Naruto still had his legs fine after he showed his soccer skill.
Naruto kicks Truth Seeking Ball
Deatomization ?
This isn't the only time its touched a living being as shown with Guy punching Madara through one.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118857/4354728-2560878392-narut.png

Also its touched Obito.

Yang_Release_Gudodama.jpg

Also they even state Naruto was immune to it in the databook.
Guy punched Madara through a hole made by Kamui.
http://www.***********.to/naruto-chapter-670-page-18.html

He never touched the Goudama. Obito, and everyone else who touched them, have the power to stop it from harming them.
Of course, Godoudama explodes like a bomb. If it touched Gai would be dead. It doesn't mean disintegrating. Nobody said Godoudama can disintegrate everything anywhere in the manga, Hiruzen said it the context of TSB erasing Hashirama and Tobirama, nothing else. Not even databook says it disintegrates
But it does say it is superior to Kekkei Tota which is atomic dissmantlement.http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54033389&postcount=587Also why would Madara explose to Gudoudama he's inside.https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...obmAWbd7jaVjc62kk1dZ8oCT8uvy10EKlNZgFKKCKw5MQ
Of coursre it's superior, godoudama can tank f*cking 4 bijudama without a scratch. A single scratch. It's a tank. It also nullifies ALL ninjutsu, and can change it's shape and size accordingly. That doesn't mean it can disintegrate. It hasn't killed a single human in the manga, has it? Naruto kicked it away without his rikudo chakra form. As for Obito, he was a Juubi jinchuuriki, so of course he'll be playing with godoudama. I am talking about the instance when Naruto kicked the ball is base form only
Lets see what Juubidama actually is according to databook

Page 249

Ninjutsu - Truth-Seeking Balls No rank, all ranges, offensive, defensive, supplementary Users: Naruto Uzumaki, Obito Uchiha, Madara Uchiha
The one who carries the truth-seeking black orbs will be granted the truth of all things!!
Those who blossomed the Six Paths Senjutsu wear these black orbs that comprise all five natures as well as yin and yang. Floating behind the user in the form of a circle, each of the orbs can be manipulated at will. Although each is the size of a fist, hidden inside those orbs is the power to easily obliterate an entire forest. With the power of all things in creation, simply put, the black orbs can be freely altered in their shape and the several natures inside can be combined to reveal a variety of effects. This is a power that easily exceeds both "Kekkei Genkai" and "Kekkei Tota".

Not a single hint about disintegration. The manga says it can nullify ninjutsu, nothing else. It works on edo tensei jutsu the same way as Jinton works on physical objects
Naruto wasn't in base form though. He was using Six Paths Sage Mode hence the cross in his eyes.
[[1]]
My bad, I didn't mean base as in no power. However that's the same eyes as regular BSM, Naruto had those eyes back when he beat Nagato. Naruto didn't activate his rikudo mode until later. In fact, Naruto was powering up even after he prepared his lava rasenshuriken, Madara also said that naruto getting stronger. Naruto kicked the balls without getting in his RSM, the absense of the cloak is evident. He was in his regular BSM and depowered when he kicked the balls
That doesn't matter since TSB has never said to disintegrate anything other than ninjutsu, in both manga and databook. Not to my knowledge at least. It has forest busting DC, so it's very dangerous
Youre wrong there naruto had these eyes:
180px-Fox_toad_mode.png

Because nagato tried to control him through the rinegan while he countered with kyuubis chakra naruto couldnt have had those eyes by himself that would make literally no sense
It's the same eyes dude...
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&...+eyes+combined+with+the+nine-tails'+influence Sage chakra................

Credible Hulk said:
So your doubting a jutsu shuriken =/= real shuriken. Its a physical attack and Hiruzen summoned a shuriken before hand and then used a jutsu. Also it does state it turns everything to dust instantly.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111179559/4570161-naruto-4297803.jpg
Yes, I AM doubting. Acutally I am not doubting, I know it for a fact. Shuriken jutsu is a NINJUTSU. NINJUTSU. Doesn't matter whether is physical or energy based, as TSB negates ALL ninjutsu. Also Edo Tensei Ôëá real human. Destroying ninjutsu structure Ôëá destroying real object

Ninjutsu turning dust, that's not a surprise. It erases ninjutsu, that's why hiruzen said it's similar to Jinton the way it acts against ninjutsu. TSB pops when it touches rock, it doesn't disintegrate. Very different. It hasn't disintegrated a single thing that's not ninjutsu. Nobody ever said in the manga OR databook that it could

The Truth-Seeking Balls are capable of using attacks that instantly turn their target to dust, promptingHiruzen Sarutobi to compare them to Dust Release, though he noted that their fluid nature allows them to serve both offensive and defensive purposes, and they can be maintained.

Heres your proof btw

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The Truth-Seeking Balls are capable of using attacks that instantly turn their target to dust, promptingHiruzen Sarutobi to compare them to Dust Release, though he noted that their fluid nature allows them to serve both offensive and defensive purposes, and they can be maintained.Heres your proof btw
It turns ninjutsu into dust. It proves nothing. I already know what it does to ninjutsu. Show me a scan it disintegrating anything other than ninjutsu. Hiruzen said that for ninjutsu only (as it destroyed hashirama and tobirama, not real people)

Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
So your doubting a jutsu shuriken =/= real shuriken. Its a physical attack and Hiruzen summoned a shuriken before hand and then used a jutsu. Also it does state it turns everything to dust instantly.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111179559/4570161-naruto-4297803.jpg
Yes, I AM doubting. Acutally I am not doubting, I know it for a fact. Shuriken jutsu is a NINJUTSU. NINJUTSU. Doesn't matter whether is physical or energy based, as TSB negates ALL ninjutsu. Also Edo Tensei Ôëá real human. Destroying ninjutsu structure Ôëá destroying real object
Ninjutsu turning dust, that's not a surprise. It erases ninjutsu, that's why hiruzen said it's similar to Jinton the way it acts against ninjutsu. TSB pops when it touches rock, it doesn't disintegrate. Very different. It hasn't disintegrated a single thing that's not ninjutsu. Nobody ever said in the manga OR databook that it could
No it states attacks are turned into dust.

Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The Truth-Seeking Balls are capable of using attacks that instantly turn their target to dust, promptingHiruzen Sarutobi to compare them to Dust Release, though he noted that their fluid nature allows them to serve both offensive and defensive purposes, and they can be maintained.Heres your proof btw
It turns ninjutsu into dust. It proves nothing. I already know what it does to ninjutsu
Where exactly did i mention ninjutsu.....youre reaching hard here

Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
It turns ninjutsu into dust. It proves nothing. I already know what it does to ninjutsu. Show me a scan it disintegrating anything other than ninjutsu. Hiruzen said that for ninjutsu only (as it destroyed hashirama and tobirama, not real people)
Minato's kunai wasn't Ninjutsu and it disintegrated.

Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
No it states attacks are turned into dust.
Yes. Ninjutsu attacks, nothing else. it's explained later when the edo bodies couldn't regenerate. It doesn't disintegrate anything beside ninjutsu. Edo Tensei, shuriken jutsu are all ninjutsu

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
It turns ninjutsu into dust. It proves nothing. I already know what it does to ninjutsu
Why are you copying off Wiki? I am quoting from the manga. Wiki is not a source

Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
It had FTG seal on it. boom

Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Rocks.

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053878/07.jpg

Kunai

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...IBiBPKUmdhu1FUywNq18P53IKP-CM5N1DPoPtwEX_c6LQ

People

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111179559/4570163-naruto-4297807.jpg

Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Why are you copying off Wiki? I am quoting from the manga. Wiki is not a source
They gave the manga scans down bellow...........

Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Two problems with that. First, the FTG inscription isn't Ninjutsu. Second, there was no boom, it simply faded away.

Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Rocks.
http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053878/07.jpg

Kunai

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...IBiBPKUmdhu1FUywNq18P53IKP-CM5N1DPoPtwEX_c6LQ

People

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111179559/4570163-naruto-4297807.jpg
The rocks would go out, since it can destroy a forest according to databook.

Minato's kunai has FTG seal on it, not a regular kunai.

Hiruzeun was edo tensei, if he didn't turn ash it would be a contradiction

Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Two problems with that. First, the FTG inscription isn't Ninjutsu. Second, there was no boom, it simply faded away.
More like broke in half. That's not disintegration. Has TSB disintegrated anything that's not ninjutsu?

Wanna see something more interesting?

Madara
Sakura sucks
Madara stabs Sakura

stabs Sakura. Sakura is not disintegrated. In fact, it's like a regular sword stab.
(call it pis if ya wish, i already showed it doesn't disintegrate anything other than ninjutsu constructs)

Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
More like broke in half. That's not disintegration. Has TSB disintegrated anything that's not ninjutsu?
Wanna see something more interesting? I have a good counter lol.
Look closely

http://www.***********.to/naruto-chapter-641-page-17.html

If it broke in half the piece would still be visible. The part that touched the Goudama simply ceased to exist once it made contact. Disintegration.

Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Look closely

If it broke in half the piece would still be visible. The part that touched the Goudama simply ceased to exist once it made contact. Disintegration.
Sakura is still alive, she's not disintegrated lol. Godoudama rod is like a regular sword, of course, swords can still cut. Also it can explode in ball form. It's dangerous alright. It just doesn't disintegrate people (not Sakura at least)

I don't remember Sakura ever using senjutsu, did she?

Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:

Madara
Sakura sucks
Madara stabs Sakura

stabs Sakura. Sakura is not disintegrated. In fact, it's like a regular sword stab.
(call it pis if ya wish, i already showed it doesn't disintegrate anything other than ninjutsu constructs)
I won't call it PIS because Sakura use So6P chakra or yin yand chakra via 100 healing seal on forehead. As i stated earlier I believe because with So6P chakra u can survive TSB.

Sakura is more worried about Sasuke paying attention to her than the godoudama rod. It's not even worth a headache lol.

Probably the worst disintegrating technique ever (if it ever was to begin with)

Elq 009
Sakura doesn't care about black rod. Sasuke's attention is more important

Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:

Madara
Sakura sucks
Madara stabs Sakura

I won't call it PIS because Sakura use So6P chakra or yin yand chakra via 100 healing seal on forehead. As i stated earlier I believe because with So6P chakra u can survive TSB.
Wait, did you just say that Sakura uses So6P chakra? Are you kidding me?

I should have made this thread on Sakura instead of Naruto, lmao

Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Look closely

Sakura is still alive. Godoudama rod is like a regular sword, no disintegration. Unless Sakura can use senjutsu as well, which is not the case
Sakura is a perfect example though. Madara simply raised his hand and she ran through the Goudama rod. You'll notice that there's no blood or anything that suggests it's a regular sword stab.

And I don't think you're seeing the actual difference between Particle Style and Goudama. Particle Style is used one way only, which is a blast of energy.

Goudama, while having the same principles as Particle Style, can be shapeshifted into various things. Depending on the shape it's in, it's more dangerous.

Like I said above, Sakura is the perfect example for this. A perfect hole was left in Sakura's body because it disintegrated her body on contact. Since it was in the form of rod, it didn't disintegrate her. However, if Sakura ran head-on into a Goudama Shield, she would be disintegrated instantly because it's something that would have engulfed her entire body.

By the way, Sakura had Byakugo activated when she ran towards Madara. Which means that it was instant Regenerationn vs disintegration.

Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
U said yourself. Edo tensei. He's a ninjutsu.
Alright, Itachi has Ying Yang release as well. What now?
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Itachi_Uchiha

Godoudama doesn't disintegrate humans, point proved
I'm so confused. Itachi has never ever, ever displayed any So6P chakra or jutsu, but Sakura has as stated. Also if you're not gonna except all the statements from characters, authors, or feats then there ia no point in debating this with you.

Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Look closely

Sakura is still alive. Godoudama rod is like a regular sword, no disintegration. Unless Sakura can use senjutsu as well, which is not the case
Sakura is a perfect example though. Madara simply raised his hand and she ran through the Goudama rod. You'll notice that there's no blood or anything that suggests it's a regular sword stab.
And I don't think you're seeing the actual difference between Particle Style and Goudama. Particle Style is used one way only, which is a blast of energy.

Goudama, while having the same principles as Particle Style, can be shapeshifted into various things. Depending on the shape it's in, it's more dangerous.

Like I said above, Sakura is the perfect example for this. A perfect hole was left in Sakura's body because it disintegrated her body on contact. Since it was in the form of rod, it didn't disintegrate her. However, if Sakura ran head-on into a Goudama Shield, she would be disintegrated instantly because it's something that would have engulfed her entire body.

By the way, Sakura had Byakugo activated when she ran towards Madara. Which means that it was instant Regenerationn vs disintegration.
Doesn't Godoudama cancel ninjutsu? How can Sakura able to regenerate instanlty if it cancels byakogou? WTF?

Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
U said yourself. Edo tensei. He's a ninjutsu.
Alright, Itachi has Ying Yang release as well. What now?
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Itachi_Uchiha

Godoudama doesn't disintegrate humans, point proved
I'm so confused. Itachi has never ever, ever displayed any So6P chakra or jutsu, but Sakura has as stated. Also if you're not gonna except all the statements from characters, authors, or feats then there ia no point in debating this with you.
The one confused is ME. How did Sakura regenerate if godoudama cancel ninjutsu? Sakura shouldn't have been able to use Byakogou and regenerate after it stabbed her. Minato couldn't regenerate his arms.

Forger about disintegration, it can't even do what it's actually stated to do. Seriously?

Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Look closely

Doesn't Godoudama cancel ninjutsu? How can Sakura able to regenerate instanlty if it cancels byakogou? WTF?
It cancels Ninjutsu when the user is actively trying, which is why a near brainless Obito didn't kill Edo Hizuren even though he destroyed his body.

Anyways, Goudama has the feats of disintegration as you've seen in this debate.

Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Look closely

It cancels Ninjutsu when the user is actively trying, which is why a near brainless Obito didn't kill Edo Hizuren even though he destroyed his body.
Anyways, Goudama has the feats of disintegration as you've seen in this debate.
Nope I haven't. It broke FTG Kunai and couldn't kill sakura, or deactivate her byakogou. It can stab like a sword and explode

Real disintegration isn't even remotely like the FTG kunai breaking lol. You should know better than that.

Not to mention the rod having zero effect on Sakura,,,seriously it just made a pathetic little hole.That's not disintegration. And how could Sakura regenerate from the disintegration if the rods disable ninjutsu such as byakogou completely? Minato couldn't regen his arm back for the same reason lol

Credible Hulk said:
Sakura has a jutsu shown to use it. Itachi dosen't. I'd go and change it, but I can't.
Don't bother, that's taken from the databook. You can't change the info thats taken from databook. The same for Tobirama's entry (taken from databook), I already posted Databook link above. And no, Sakura doesn't have Sage of Six paths chakra. That ludicrous

You guys know that Yin and Yang Release aren't necessarily exclusive for Six Paths Chakra users right? They're both found in different types of Ninjutsu.

Here we will attempt to analyze the primal properties of the mysterious Yin and Yang Release jutsu.

Six Paths

The secret jutsu that created all things from naught.

Yin Release which can create form out of naught and Yang Release which can instill life into that form. Deftly manipulating these two properties, the Sage of Six Paths—Ohtsutsuki Hagoromo—developed the Creation of All Things Jutsu. He likewise created the nine bodies of the Bijuu from Ten Tails' chakra, making them another gift of Yin and Yang Release. Later, the Uchiha Clan would tend to inherit the power of Yin Release, while the Senju Clan would tend to inherit the power of Yang Release.

Ôåô Mental and physical energy. That is Yin and Yang Release.

Ôåæ Having gained Hagoromo's power, Naruto was able to perfectly demonstrate the power of Yin and Yang Release.

Hide

The fragments of Yin and Yang Style that became the basis of many jutsu.

You may therefore wonder whether the Uchiha and Senju can harness the power of Yin and Yang Release. The answer is no. For example, even though the Sharingan can be said to "create form out of naught," you will find that genjutsu primarily falls within the realm of Yin Release. There are also many shinobi clans that have inherited hiden ninjutsu.

To elaborate, Yin and Yang Release, which doesn't belong to the five elemental nature transformations, is often used in an elementary fashion. For example, the Akimichi clan uses Yang Release to increase their body mass and the Nara clan uses Yin Release to stretch and alter their shadows. In this way, even if they aren't Uchiha or Senju, shinobi harness chakra and in so doing harness the basis of jutsu, which is most certainly rooted in the fragments of Yin and Yang Release...

 Traces of Yin and Yang Release can be found in certain hiden ninjutsu...!!

Back