• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How did Naruto survive the TSB?

I have heard many Naruto fans saying that Truth Seeing Ball deatomizes anything it touches. The only thing TSB has deatomized in the manga are reanimation jutsu bodies, also known as Edo Tensei. TSB has been shown to nullify ninjutsu, and it did so in the manga. However, the only time it came in contact with a living person was when Naruto sent the balls flying the balls away, with a simple kick. Naruto still had his legs fine after he showed his soccer skill.

Naruto kicks Truth Seeking Ball
Deatomization ?

How did Naruto do this? It doesn't look like a plot hole, because TSB hasn't actually killed any living person in the manga

Here's my understanding: Hiruzen's definition of TSB being similar to Jinton was a hypothesis based on his observation of TSB on Edo Tensei body, not humans or other objects. It doesn't deatomize anything that's not ninjutsu based. The databook said it can obliterate an entire forest, similar to Indra's arrow

What do you think happened?

I think it was simply because Naruto has the Sages Chakra at this point.

Sheoth said:
That means anybody who can use Natural energy like the quincy should be immune to it correct?

Let me remind you however, Madara cut off Minato's arms with the black rod when Minato was in sage mode. So I don't find your answer acceptable, sorry bro

B5JlvxZ
Madara cuts Minato's arm

SwordSlayer99 said:
You have to be using Six Path Sage Mode to become immune to the effect of the Truth-Seeking-Ball http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_Sage_Mode "Additionally, they become immune to the effects of Truth-Seeking Balls"
The entry in Wiki is also a hypothesis from observation, not fact. It refers to Chapter 672, pages 14-17 as the source. I have already posted the scan from those pages. I don't remember it saying in the manga that Six Paths users are physically immune to TSB. If he was immune why would Naruto be scared of Kaguya's TSB?

Doesn't make any sense. You have any source other than Wiki where it explains the immunity? I know jutsu infused with sage chakra (both six paths AND regular senjutsu) works on TSB, we already saw that. I don't remember them saying anything about being immune physically to TSB in the manga, or databook. Wiki isn't a source...

Kaguya's TSB was going to destroy the planet that they were on. Even if Naruto was immune to the normal effects of the TSB, he doesn't have enough durability to survive a planet level attack.

Naruto was scared of Kaguya's ETSB because he didn't have enough durability to survive it.

" The databook said it can obliterate an entire forest, similar to Indra's arrow"

Indra's Arrow would destroy way, way more than an entire forest.

The shockwave from the collision from the Indra's Arrow vs Naruto's Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken and a senjutsu-enhanced Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken was big enough to be felt 2/3 countries away. And the Naruto world is massive so the distance was a few thousand km.

SwordSlayer99 said:
Kaguya's TSB was going to destroy the planet that they were on. Even if Naruto was immune to the normal effects of the TSB, he doesn't have enough durability to survive a planet level attack.
Naruto was scared of Kaguya's ETSB because he didn't have enough durability to survive it.
Who said Naruto became physically immune to normal effect of TSB? I don't remember anything like that either from manga or databook. Wiki's only cite the manga pages, they are not source.

Indra's arrow definition is from databook, i posted that for comparison of definitions only. Databook didn't say anything about deatomization for TSB, just the DC stat. And whatever Hiruzen said was only for ninjutsu as it appears (he was referring to Hashirama and tobirama getting owned by tsb in the pics)

Well, Madara was surprised that Naruto was able to kick it away, and Tobirama said that it takes Senjutsu to hurt Obito who had the Juubi. Naruto being afraid of Kaguya's orbs could've just been an inconsistency.

Joseph619 said:
Sheoth said:
That means anybody who can use Natural energy like the quincy should be immune to it correct?
Let me remind you however, Madara cut off Minato's arms with the black rod when Minato was in sage mode. So I don't find your answer acceptable, sorry bro

B5JlvxZ
Madara cuts Minato's arm
I said THE Sage's Chakra, as in the S06P.

Sheoth said:
Joseph619 said:
Sheoth said:

B5JlvxZ
Madara cuts Minato's arm
Oh. It doesn't matter, since Naruto wasn't said to be immune to TSB anyway. In fact, TSB hasn't worked on anything except ninjutsu

RouninOtaku said:
Well, Madara was surprised that Naruto was able to kick it away, and Tobirama said that it takes Senjutsu to hurt Obito who had the Juubi. Naruto being afraid of Kaguya's orbs could've just been an inconsistency.
I don't think so. TSB normally explodes when it collides with rocks. I haven't seen it deatomizing any physical susbtance for once, just as Onoki did to a meteorite in The Last. It doesn't deatomize anything except ninjutsu. The TSB Naruto kicked away smashed onto some rock and exploded, there was no deatomization. It certainly doesn't work the same way as Jinton does on physical things. Hiruzen's comment was based on his observation of TSB erasing Hashirama and Tobirama only. Databook doesn't say anything about atomization, it said TSB can destroy a forest easily

Joseph619 said:
Sheoth said:
Joseph619 said:
Sheoth said:

B5JlvxZ
Madara cuts Minato's arm
Oh. It doesn't matter, since Naruto wasn't said to be immune to TSB anyway. In fact, TSB hasn't worked on anything except ninjutsu
Why did Minato, Kakashi, Gaara, and Lee formulate the plan to take away Madara's Goudama's then if Guy could touch them? Keep in mind that in the manga, Goudamas have been said to be like Muu and Onoki's Particle Style, which is literally atomization.

Jinto

Wind, Earth, Fire, combinging three natures for a moment is a "kekkai touta" ninjutsu. With both hands a large amount of chakra is charged and it's form is changed into a cube, cone, cylinder, various three dimensional objects (so it can be more than the ones we saw), and than it's released. Onoki, Mu's disciple, inherited Jinton. If it touches the target they are disintegrated at the molecular-level, defense with any ninja implement or ninjutsu is impossible. A certain death hit.

Enemy or ally, a touch results in disintegration, and so on, rest seems like the same.

Truth seeking balls are stated to be more powerful atomic dismantlement, so I just think due to Naruto's So6P mode he's more powerful and sage chakra gives him the power to resist the effects.

Credible Hulk said:
Truth seeking balls are stated to be more powerful atomic dismantlement, so I just think due to Naruto's So6P mode he's more powerful and sage chakra gives him the power to resist the effects.
This is true too. In fact, the databook said that the only reason he could even touch them was because of his vast chakra.

Ninjutsu, Senjutsu - Six Paths Sage Mode No rank, no range, offensive, defensive, supplementary Users: Naruto Uzumaki

Ô¼à The floating ability used by the Sage of Six Paths is also almost mastered unconsciously by this technique's user.

From the ancestor of shinobi, a divine state is gifted, touching the principles of all creation, commanding all things in nature

The qualities for obtaining this technique are strict studying and using a small gist in chakra kneading sensibility. An iron faith to face any hardship and the guts to never give up. Furthermore, the returning incarnation and fate's guidance ― only those who hold those are granted the Sage of Six Paths' powers. Those who activate the technique come to understand the flow of all life, gain a deep insight at the world's origins and are able to apply it on interacting allies without changing the way of things. This technique isn't something shinobi are chosen to experience. It is a technique that chooses shinobi.

Ô×í Kicking the "Truth-Seeking Ball"! Exceeding the Kurama Mode, a feat accomplished by a huge chakra.

Ô¼àThe reaction speed is not less than equal to Madara, who had turned into the Ten-Tails' jinchuriki. The sensing ability has also risen!!

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=611468

Joseph619 said:
I have heard many Naruto fans saying that Truth Seeing Ball deatomizes anything it touches. The only thing TSB has deatomized in the manga are reanimation jutsu bodies, also known as Edo Tensei. TSB has been shown to nullify ninjutsu, and it did so in the manga. However, the only time it came in contact with a living person was when Naruto sent the balls flying the balls away, with a simple kick. Naruto still had his legs fine after he showed his soccer skill.
Deatomization ?
This isn't the only time its touched a living being as shown with Guy punching Madara through one.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118857/4354728-2560878392-narut.png

Also its touched Obito.

Yang_Release_Gudodama.jpg

Also they even state Naruto was immune to it in the databook.

Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Sheoth said:
Joseph619 said:
Sheoth said:

B5JlvxZ
Madara cuts Minato's arm
Why did Minato, Kakashi, Gaara, and Lee formulate the plan to take away Madara's Goudama's then if Guy could touch them? Keep in mind that in the manga, Goudamas have been said to be like Muu and Onoki's Particle Style, which is literally atomization.
Jinto

Wind, Earth, Fire, combinging three natures for a moment is a "kekkai touta" ninjutsu. With both hands a large amount of chakra is charged and it's form is changed into a cube, cone, cylinder, various three dimensional objects (so it can be more than the ones we saw), and than it's released. Onoki, Mu's disciple, inherited Jinton. If it touches the target they are disintegrated at the molecular-level, defense with any ninja implement or ninjutsu is impossible. A certain death hit.

Enemy or ally, a touch results in disintegration, and so on, rest seems like the same.
It's because Godoudama has actual DC, not because it can disintegrate. Godoudama can explode if hits something. It doesn't disintegrate anything except ninjutsu constructs. Hiruzen said that based on his observatio where godoudama disintegrated Hashirama and Tobirama's edo tensei bodies. Godoudama hasn't killed anybody in the manga. And nowhere its said that Naruto is immune to godoudama

Credible Hulk said:
There's nothing in the manga that says Naruto is immune to godoudama. Heck, nothing says godoudama can disintegrate anything other than ninjutsu contructs. Not even databook

Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?
This isn't the only time its touched a living being as shown with Guy punching Madara through one.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118857/4354728-2560878392-narut.png

Also its touched Obito.

Guy punched Madara through a hole made by Kamui.

http://www.***********.to/naruto-chapter-670-page-18.html

He never touched the Goudama. Obito, and everyone else who touched them, have the power to stop it from harming them.

Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Sheoth said:
Joseph619 said:
Sheoth said:

B5JlvxZ
Madara cuts Minato's arm
Jinto

It's because Godoudama has actual DC, not because it can disintegrate. Godoudama can explode if hits something. It doesn't disintegrate anything except ninjutsu constructs. Hiruzen said that based on his observatio where godoudama disintegrated Hashirama and Tobirama's edo tensei bodies. Godoudama hasn't killed anybody in the manga. And nowhere its said that Naruto is immune to godoudama
You're wrong. Hizuren said that based on his observation on how they disintegrated steel.

http://www.***********.to/naruto-chapter-640-page-10.html

The same thing happened to Minato's kunai.

http://www.***********.to/naruto-chapter-641-page-17.html

Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

Where does it say naruto was immune to tsb when he kicked the ball? Naruto got his own tsb later on, but he kicked those balls without Rikudo Chakra Cloak. Obito and Madara had their rikudo mode on when they used tsb, they're not the same here

Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

He never touched the Goudama. Obito, and everyone else who touched them, have the power to stop it from harming them.
I never said Guy touched it. I was referring to Madara. Then only used Kamui because if Guy touched it he would die.

Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

Of course, Godoudama explodes like a bomb. If it touched Gai would be dead. It doesn't mean disintegrating. Nobody said Godoudama can disintegrate everything anywhere in the manga, Hiruzen said it's similar to TSB in the context of it erasing Hashirama and Tobirama, nothing else. I can even post the photos of the context if you want to see. Not even databook says it disintegrates. All of this based on Hiruzen's hypothesis, the manga or databook don't say Godoudama disintegrates anything other than ninjutsu.

Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

Of course, Godoudama explodes like a bomb. If it touched Gai would be dead. It doesn't mean disintegrating. Nobody said Godoudama can disintegrate everything anywhere in the manga, Hiruzen said it the context of TSB erasing Hashirama and Tobirama, nothing else. Not even databook says it disintegrates
But it does say it is superior to Kekkei Tota which is atomic dissmantlement.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54033389&postcount=587

Also why would Madara explose to Gudoudama he's inside.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...obmAWbd7jaVjc62kk1dZ8oCT8uvy10EKlNZgFKKCKw5MQ

Credible Hulk said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

I never said Guy touched it. I was referring to Madara. Then only used Kamui because if Guy touched it he would die.
Oops, misunderstood you.

Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

Of course, Godoudama explodes like a bomb. If it touched Gai would be dead. It doesn't mean disintegrating. Nobody said Godoudama can disintegrate everything anywhere in the manga, Hiruzen said it the context of TSB erasing Hashirama and Tobirama, nothing else. Not even databook says it disintegrates

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...obmAWbd7jaVjc62kk1dZ8oCT8uvy10EKlNZgFKKCKw5MQ
Of coursre it's superior, godoudama can tank f*cking 4 bijudama without a scratch. A single scratch. It's a tank. It also nullifies ALL ninjutsu, and can change it's shape and size accordingly. That doesn't mean it can disintegrate. It hasn't killed a single human in the manga, has it? Naruto kicked it away without his rikudo chakra form. As for Obito, he was a Juubi jinchuuriki, so of course he'll be playing with godoudama. I am talking about the instance when Naruto kicked the ball is base form only

Lets see what Juubidama actually is according to databook

Page 249

Ninjutsu - Truth-Seeking Balls No rank, all ranges, offensive, defensive, supplementary Users: Naruto Uzumaki, Obito Uchiha, Madara Uchiha
The one who carries the truth-seeking black orbs will be granted the truth of all things!!
Those who blossomed the Six Paths Senjutsu wear these black orbs that comprise all five natures as well as yin and yang. Floating behind the user in the form of a circle, each of the orbs can be manipulated at will. Although each is the size of a fist, hidden inside those orbs is the power to easily obliterate an entire forest. With the power of all things in creation, simply put, the black orbs can be freely altered in their shape and the several natures inside can be combined to reveal a variety of effects. This is a power that easily exceeds both "Kekkei Genkai" and "Kekkei Tota".

Not a single hint about disintegration. The manga says it can nullify ninjutsu, nothing else. It works on edo tensei jutsu the same way as Jinton works on physical objects

Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

Of coursre it's superior, godoudama can tank f*cking 4 bijudama without a scratch. A single scratch. It's a tank. It also nullifies ALL ninjutsu, and can change it's shape and size accordingly. That doesn't mean it can disintegrate. It hasn't killed a single human in the manga, has it? Naruto kicked it away without his rikudo chakra form. As for Obito, he was a Juubi jinchuuriki, so of course he'll be playing with godoudama. I am talking about the instance when Naruto kicked the ball is base form only

Page 249

Ninjutsu - Truth-Seeking Balls No rank, all ranges, offensive, defensive, supplementary Users: Naruto Uzumaki, Obito Uchiha, Madara Uchiha
The one who carries the truth-seeking black orbs will be granted the truth of all things!!
Those who blossomed the Six Paths Senjutsu wear these black orbs that comprise all five natures as well as yin and yang. Floating behind the user in the form of a circle, each of the orbs can be manipulated at will. Although each is the size of a fist, hidden inside those orbs is the power to easily obliterate an entire forest. With the power of all things in creation, simply put, the black orbs can be freely altered in their shape and the several natures inside can be combined to reveal a variety of effects. This is a power that easily exceeds both "Kekkei Genkai" and "Kekkei Tota".

Not a single hint about disintegration. The manga says it can nullify ninjutsu, nothing else. It works on edo tensei jutsu the same way as Jinton works on physical objects
It is stated its similar to to the Dust release.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111179559/4570162-naruto-4297805.jpg

Its not like the characters weren't trying to dodge them. They could kill them. Also Madara and Obito support the case that So6P users are immune to the effects.

Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

Of course, Godoudama explodes like a bomb. If it touched Gai would be dead. It doesn't mean disintegrating. Nobody said Godoudama can disintegrate everything anywhere in the manga, Hiruzen said it's similar to TSB in the context of it erasing Hashirama and Tobirama, nothing else. I can even post the photos of the context if you want to see. Not even databook says it disintegrates. All of this based on Hiruzen's hypothesis, the manga or databook don't say Godoudama disintegrates anything other than ninjutsu.
Authors usually explain things through their characters. It's just another source of information. Hizuren said that Goudama was like Particle Style. They disintegrated everything they touch besides Senjutsu. It's not simply a hypothesis if the feats are consistent.

Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

But it does say it is superior to Kekkei Tota which is atomic dissmantlement.http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54033389&postcount=587

Page 249

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111179559/4570162-naruto-4297805.jpg

Its not like the characters weren't trying to dodge them. They could kill them. Also Madara and Obito support the case that So6P users are immune to the effects.
Listen, I never said it wouldn't kill them. Godoudama explodes if it touches anything, so everybody was trying to stay away from it. Doesn't mean it disintegrates

As for the dust release, that was Hiruzen's observation based on its effect on edo tensei, AKA ,ninjutsu. Nothing else. Godoudama has touched rocks before, those rocks didn't disintegrate. Naruto kicked it way without activating rikudo mode where he gets his own godoudama. Godoudama is very similar to bijudama, except it's more flexible. That's what the manga and databooks show + say. Hruzen's context was for how it worked on edo tensei. Godoudama hasn't killed a single person via disintegration, but it could because of its DC

Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

Authors usually explain things through their characters. It's just another source of information. Hizuren said that Goudama was like Particle Style. They disintegrated everything they touch besides Senjutsu. It's not simply a hypothesis if the feats are consistent.
False, it didn't disintegrate anything beside ninjutsu. It could kill other people because it has forest busting DC according to databook

Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

But it does say it is superior to Kekkei Tota which is atomic dissmantlement.http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54033389&postcount=587

Page 249

Naruto wasn't in base form though. He was using Six Paths Sage Mode hence the cross in his eyes.

[[1]]

Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

But it does say it is superior to Kekkei Tota which is atomic dissmantlement.http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54033389&postcount=587Also why would Madara explose to Gudoudama he's inside.

Page 249

Naruto wasn't in base form though. He was using Six Paths Sage Mode hence the cross in his eyes.
[[1]]
My bad, I didn't mean base as in no power. However that's the same eyes as regular BSM, Naruto had those eyes back when he beat Nagato. Naruto didn't activate his rikudo mode until later. In fact, Naruto was powering up even after he prepared his lava rasenshuriken, Madara also said that naruto getting stronger. Naruto kicked the balls without getting in his RSM, the absense of the cloak is evident. He was in his regular BSM and depowered when he kicked the balls

That doesn't matter since TSB has never said to disintegrate anything other than ninjutsu, in both manga and databook. Not to my knowledge at least. It has forest busting DC, so it's very dangerous

Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

Page 249

Listen, I never said it wouldn't kill them. Godoudama explodes if it touches anything, so everybody was trying to stay away from it. Doesn't mean it disintegrates
As for the dust release, that was Hiruzen's observation based on its effect on edo tensei, AKA ,ninjutsu. Nothing else. Godoudama has touched rocks before, those rocks didn't disintegrate. Naruto kicked it way without activating rikudo mode where he gets his own godoudama. Godoudama is very similar to bijudama, except it's more flexible. That's what the manga and databooks show + say. Hruzen's context was for how it worked on edo tensei. Godoudama hasn't killed a single person via disintegration, but it could because of its DC
No he tested his hypothesis with shurikens. He even states any attack turns to dust instantly.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111179559/4570161-naruto-4297803.jpg

Also yes rocks do get destroyed.

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053878/07.jpg

Actually he was already using the chakra at that time.

http://dailyanimeart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/naruto-feels-like-he-can-change-everything.png

As i said Hiruzen used shurikens and states TSB turned thing to dust instantly.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111179559/4570161-naruto-4297803.jpg

Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

But it does say it is superior to Kekkei Tota which is atomic dissmantlement.http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54033389&postcount=587Also why would Madara explose to Gudoudama he's inside.

Page 249

[[1]]
That's the same eyes as BSM, Naruto had those eyes back when he beat Nagato. Naruto didn't activate his rikudo mode until later. In fact, Naruto was powering up even after he prepared his lava rasenshuriken, Madara also said that naruto getting stronger. Naruto kicked the balls without getting in his RSM, the absense of the cloak is evident
If it's BSM, where's the pigment around his eyes?

This is how Six Paths Sage Mode looks

[[2]]

This is BSM

TBM_combines_with_SM.png

It's a very noticeable difference between them.

Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

But it does say it is superior to Kekkei Tota which is atomic dissmantlement.http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54033389&postcount=587Also why would Madara explose to Gudoudama he's inside.https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...obmAWbd7jaVjc62kk1dZ8oCT8uvy10EKlNZgFKKCKw5MQ

Page 249

[[1]]
My bad, I didn't mean base as in no power. However that's the same eyes as regular BSM, Naruto had those eyes back when he beat Nagato. Naruto didn't activate his rikudo mode until later. In fact, Naruto was powering up even after he prepared his lava rasenshuriken, Madara also said that naruto getting stronger. Naruto kicked the balls without getting in his RSM, the absense of the cloak is evident. He was in his regular BSM and depowered when he kicked the balls
That doesn't matter since TSB has never said to disintegrate anything other than ninjutsu, in both manga and databook. Not to my knowledge at least. It has forest busting DC, so it's very dangerous
Youre wrong there naruto had these eyes:
180px-Fox_toad_mode.png

Because nagato tried to control him through the rinegan while he countered with kyuubis chakra naruto couldnt have had those eyes by himself that would make literally no sense

Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

Page 249

No he tested his hypothesis with shurikens. He even states any attack turns to dust instantly.

Also yes rocks do get destroyed.

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053878/07.jpg

Actually he was already using the chakra at that time.

http://dailyanimeart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/naruto-feels-like-he-can-change-everything.png

As i said Hiruzen used shurikens and states TSB turned thing to dust instantly.

Rocks get destroyed because it has forest busting DC, doesn't mean it can disintegrate people. It hasn't disintegrated anybody. It can kill, but it doesn't disintegrate. TSB pops like a bomb when it touches something. That's very different disintegrating.

That shuriken is ninjutsu, not real shuriken. It says SHURIKEN KAGE BUNSHIN. bad attempt bro

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Joseph619 said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Non-Bias said:
Credible Hulk said:
Joseph619 said:
Deatomization ?

Also its touched Obito.

But it does say it is superior to Kekkei Tota which is atomic dissmantlement.http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54033389&postcount=587Also why would Madara explose to Gudoudama he's inside.https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...obmAWbd7jaVjc62kk1dZ8oCT8uvy10EKlNZgFKKCKw5MQ

Page 249

[[1]]
Youre wrong there naruto had these eyes:
180px-Fox_toad_mode.png

Because nagato tried to control him through the rinegan while he countered with kyuubis chakra naruto couldnt have had those eyes by himself that would make literally no sense
It's the same eyes dude...

Back