• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How come a Cat have a profile but not Quake?

Looking at you Goose.

Daisy, Mockingbird, Hive, Graviton do powerscale to this particular feat. Mockingbird is a Marvel heroe but clearly scaling to Vin-Tak or Lady Sif is an outlier but she should at least be scale to May, Natasha and Clint.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Destruction_of_the_Statesma

Lady Sif said that Kree and Asgardians have the same strength and Vin-Tak had an upper-hand on Lady Sif before wiping her memories. Hive and Quake also fought Kree who where said to be stronger than those who they had already face before season 3 by Hive. Vin-Tak was the only Kree they faced before and Hive had Wards memories and he was inside Daisy's mind by that time using that hive-mind ability. Vin-Tak also survived the same weapon that Coulson used on Loki (destroyer gun?) in the Avengers Movie and was only knock out for brief seconds and the Kree's Hive and Daisy fought where stronger than Vin-Tak and Asgardians.

Humans fighting Kree in AoS is no different than Fury fighting those Skrulls in Captain Marvel. PIS. Humans affecting Daisy is understandable since she was nerfed by having her bones broken by her own powers when she fought the soldiers and prisoners or getting her powers desactivated ala Captain Marvel by the Kree in season 5 but that didn't stop her from kicking Kree's like nothing.

She had that durability feat from her fight with Graviton in Chicago, making a big hole on the ground from a skyscraper distance and surviving the impact, leveling up a forest, shaking a mountain to cause an avalanche, fighting multiple robots with her fists no less, blasted a Quinjet into the ocean, holding the Madison bridge until the people clear out, destroying an entire bank, but Quake didn't take the aftermath of the nuke like Ghost Rider. No. She did better.

The earthquakes were being caused by Eli Morrow stealing energy from the dark dimension to use his powers. They were threatening the city...that city being LA which is built to ride out earthquakes...placing those quakes in 8.0 range on the richter. She was reducing them to around 4-which is far eclipses the energy output of a nuke of that size. (Using simple real life logic) It far eclipses the energy release of EVERY NUKE we have. Graviton used her powers without any amp to create a 12.8 earthquake that blow up more than half the planet in alternative universe. Why would that scale to Daisy? Because Lady Sif said Daisy could destroyed buildings (which she did in later seasons and a bridge) and move entire continents apart with her abilities.

Those are feats for Quake.

For speed feats she did rose from the ground and catch a grenade launcher after it was shot from car at high-speed with her powers and through it back at Hydra. (IIRc it was a Hydra vehicle.)

Let's not talk about Daisy's biology.

• Half-Human (Father Mister Hyde)
  • Half-Inhuman (Mother)
  • Kree (Got saved by Kree blood after her mortal bullet injuries. Season 4 confirmed she still had Kree blood instead of human blood.)
  • Inhuman (Got her powers after going through Terrigenesis.)
After the amp cocktail serum.

• Got Captain America's Serum.
  • Got Gama radiation into her system.
  • Got Centepe Serum (the thing from Iron Man 3 that made people blow up but without that part.) Modify to give super strength, speed, agility, and durability.
  • Got her mom's Regenerationn abilities. (Probably an excuse so she doesn't break her bones anymore when using her powers.)
She isn't human any longer. PIS clearly is PIS.

Oh, I forgot to comment on the other thread that Daisy while been "weaken" by having her blood suck to create psudo-inhumans by Hive, and no gauntlets to protect her bones from her powers fought a Kree Reaper and won. Hive fought on par with Kree Reapers who are stronger than Vin-Tak physically and Daisy managed her own against Hive one on one until Lincoln took him to space.

Nice, still don't know if Spino and the others will think Kree Reapers will be comparable to Vin-Tak, they seem to think the Kree have a hierarchy with some Kree being MUCH stronger then others, although I do agree, I don't remember much of the earlier AOS Seasons

But if Vin-Tak was the only Kree they encountered before the Kree Reapers showed up, Hive's statement of the Reapers being superior to Kree they fought before would have to apply to Vin-Tak who fought with Sif for a prolonged period of time

Even ignoring the Kree stuff, there are other feats that put Daisy, Hive and Present Graviton at Average Asgardian Warrior level or perhaps possibly above giving how Alternate Future Graviton managed to destroy half the Planet after Absorbing Daisy and her powers which I believe was Calced at High 6-B/Large Country level

Which is the same Tier as Awakened Thor, IW Strange with his Magic, IW Wanda with her Powers, Post Sakaar Hulk, Ebony Maw with his Teleknisis, Cull Obsidian etc

Yep. Future Graviton absorb Daisy without amp serum since Coulson took it in that future and without control over Daisy's powers he blow up the planet which should scale back to Daisy like a DBZ feat a.k.a. Raditz scaling back to Piccolo for blowing up the moon.

DBZMLP12345 said:
It's weird, I thought destroying half the Planet would be more then Large Country level, but whatever
You misunderstood. Graviton didn't blow up the planet himself with Daisy's powers, Graviton caused an 12.8 earthquake which is the feat been called here and the planet blow up as a side-effect reaction.

Yeah, I realize that, I searched it up, the show itself said "12.8 on the Richtar and the World cracked like an Egg"

So, for ratings, would Quake, Hive and Present Graviton be High 7-C, with Future Graviton being High 6-B? Also, will Quake get a rating for Physical h2h like Strange, Wanda and Maw? Cause they are all either 9-B or 9-A physically, while they are all High 6-B with Magic, Telekinesis etc, will Quake be 9-B Physically while she will be High 7-C when using her Powers?

Cause Spino is planning to include giving Quake and Graviton their profiles and is wanting to figure out what their ratings are in his MCU Revision thread he's making, he's also likely going to have to include upgrading Hive to High 7-C since Hive is currently sitting at High 8-C

Quake, Hive, Bobbi Reyes and Graviton would be High 7-C in attack potency physically scaling from Vin-Tak since they all have superhuman strength and durability. Daisy's durability would around 7-A or above for absorbing the aftermath earthquake into her body giving Ghost Rider 7-A AP that matches his 7-A durability. Future Graviton key will be High 6-B alongside Daisy High 6-B' with her powers since he absorbed Daisy without the amp serum.

Alright, looks good, you can show that to Spino in the Graviton Profile Thread, I'm still personally iffy with High 7-C Bobbi even if she fought Vin-Tak, but I definitely agree with her being comparable to Black Widow, Hawkeye and May, Spino could also likely just say Mockingbird is "Possibly" High 7-C

Bobbi High 7-C is an outlier conducted by PIS. She at least be compareble to May, Natasha and Clint.

Bobbi is also above Agent Ward since she managed to go toe to toe with Ward and Agent 33 with several fatal injuries.

Alright, so obviously 9-B Bobbi, wonder if Nat, Clint or May could take on Ward and 33 Solo with Multiple Fatal Injuries, who knows, perhaps Bobbi could be At Least 9-B

Goose was the easiest I have ever made. Even the render took me almost no time as it was in a white background.

Eficiente said:
Goose was the easiest I have ever made. Even the render took me almost no time as it was in a white background.
It was joke. No hard feelings. Looks good. :)

Back