• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How about more one Naruto vs Pokémon?

Goku'd have an easier time getting the energy for a Spirit Bomb than Kaguya getting energy for her bomb. It's heavily agreed that it takes a ton of time for her to fully charge the move. So much so that it normally needs to be specified that she has it ready.

Kyurem's AP is dangerous for kaguya because he is stronger than her. So she must be extra careful when he that the enemy in front is more powerful. She will not underestimate And use every means to beat him. She has eyes that can be seen 360 degrees and Have a change of dimension. Useful in her battle.

This is why I voted kaguya. you can add me ?

And she can absorb energy.

Put me down for Skyrim!!!... I mean Kyurem!!!.

He gotta watch out for Ash Bones but thanks to Scary Face and Icy Wind he can lower her speed. Nobal Roar lowers her attack. Plus Ancient Power might buff all his states.

Kaguya can absorb his energy attack but Kyurem can still physically fight her and with his AP..., Swapping Dimensions isn't very problematic depending on which place she switches to. She does have a chance if she BFR's but she might not go for it right off the bat.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Oh yeah, I tought this was bloodlusted for some reason...
Though there's something I don't understand about matches with Kaguya against stronger opponents. I don't know why chakra sensing is always ignored. It's always treated like she will do the exact same things against Naruto and Sasuke, but really it makes no sense to me. Why would Kaguya want to get to get into a brawl with someone that eclipses her in strength when she senses their power? It makes no sense. The logical way to go is BFR or genjutsu. Simple.

And even if she wants to take chakra from someone stronger than her, genjutsu makes it so much easier. What's the point of getting into a fight you know you have little to no chance of winning with pure strength?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
They are 4 kilometers away and she knows it can one-shot. Why would she allow herself to be hit instead of teleporting into her own dimension or just dropping mind hax/ETSB?
Hmmm, I actually pointed that out, no?

Back