• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hotel Sans

= speed

Battle takes place on mario's cloud
D se dab by toasted912-dbv1hdq
ALL TOASTERS TOAST TOAST!!!!!!!!!

Toast: 0

Get dunked on: 5
Sans ff2
GEEEEEETTTT DUUUUUNNNKKKKEEEDDD OONN!!!!!!!!!!

Inconclusive:

WHY CAN'T I MAKE A FAIR FIGHT?!

I'm going Sans. Hotel Mario has no resistance to soul manip and Sans can dodge just about everything Hotel Mario has. Then theres KR. Sans also has much faster attacks than just about anything in the game.

Superray06 said:
but if mario uses a starman sans would have lots of issues living through it
I dont think that would matter much. Sans could just teleport and dodge untill it wore off and then go in for the kill.

I think it is. Even more so with speed unequal since he is going to be subsonic without reactions. Mario has very little chance of winning.

This Is how the fight goes Mario gets slammed to the ground by Gravity Manipulation which actually damages the soul then gets thrown Into a bunch of bones aka danmaku then Gaster Blasters come and destroy Mario soul If he didn't already die already.

W╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠ÂI╠Âs╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Â9╠Â-╠ÂA╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âf╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠Â.╠Â

Back