• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

1500x500.png

Hot take: In a Stats Equalized situation, base Marcy Wu VS Wu Qi from Wu Qi Zhuan is actually close enough with Marcy has huge advantage in intelligence after scaling to Andrias and The Core.
I don't intend to offend you but you're the only person I know that talks about that matchup. I never saw anyone else talk about it. You mention it a lot.

I don't intend to offend you but you're the only person I know that talks about that matchup. I never saw anyone else talk about it. You mention it a lot.
Because the matchup is very obscure. Also, I'm surprised that Marcy has decent connections with several ancient Wus after some research.

By the way, another hot take:
AIGC would lead to the death of indie works.

This sounds crazy, maybe even exaggerated. Why do you think that?
The giants have more money to afford training and using AI (don't forget that the current AI can be only open for those who has money one day) and AI could eventually surpass human's potential. There are already unemployment of artists directly because of the AI drawing, and there has been research suggesting that the creative works are more likely to be replaced by AIs.

Maybe I'm somewhat exaggerated, but I take all potential negative things seriously.

When I say bad I don’t mean his takes are objectively bad I moreso mean I just normally disagree with his major bleach takes. Believe it or not Damage used to think Yhwach was 3-A 👀 so it’s not like the homie is a perpetual lowballer/downplayer

When I say bad I don’t mean his takes are objectively bad I moreso mean I just normally disagree with his major bleach takes. Believe it or not Damage used to think Yhwach was 3-A 👀 so it’s not like the homie is a perpetual lowballer/downplayer
it says hes 3a on his profile (something nard should be )

saitama is multi galaxy level and they did him dirty in this website

I can only hope that one day saitama get his deserved 3-b tiering so i can put him against toei goku

Gonna be honest here, that's kinda a consequence for when you rely on verses like that could lead to issues from what I've seen for stage persona standards. Not saying that I agree with WWE being yeeted off the platform, but really I don't care.

Last edited:
I mean real talk.

Considering the amount of effort put into the verse, both in terms of profiles and getting it relevant match-ups and calcs , it was pretty justifiable for people to respond negatively.

Like if I had a whole ass verse I cared about being threatened with deletion (after already being approved) then I’d be annoyed too-
While that is pretty relatable yes, but it kinda depends on the kind of verse that seems pretty questionable to the site rules about what's allowed on here

Back