• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chaos or noncorrupt Horus? Assuming Greek Zeus, otherwise Zeus stomps.

Noncorrupt gets stomped, due to a lack of options to hurt Zeus. Corrupt wins due to extreme resistance and Soul + Energy manipulation.

Corrupt wins with mid difficulty. I mean, he's got far more powers and superior speed, strength and durability. Corrupt Horus withstood attacks by the Emperor of Mankind, (although the Emperor was holding back...) and nearly beat him to death, AFTER fighting another Primarch (Sanguinius, although the Angel was exhausted and wounded at the start of the fight).

Corrupt Horus?

I don't think Zeus can put him down. Horus likely has an edge in raw power, and the Chaos Gods' influence is with Horus at all times, as shown in Horus' fight with the Emperor. His level of protection would likely be even greater than that of guys like Kharn, for instance.

That said, I honestly don't know if Horus has a way to effectively put Zeus down, making me have no real proper idea for a decisive winner.

Actually, based on my Respect Thread, Zeus is way stronger than how our profile portrays him. Not to mention all his haxes... Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation (Atomic level), Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Space Manipulation. Zeus has all the powers of gods weaker than him.

Besides, he can just wave his hand and turn Horus into a goat or something. Unless Horus has resistance to Reality Warping.

@Matt

He does, actually. Though that should probably be made more clear on his profile.

He would have the same type of direct RW resistance that Kharn and Angron have, or possibly even more so, as the fight seemed to make it clear that all four of the Chaos Gods were directly influencing and empowering Horus throughout the fight as opposed to just providing him buffs and sitting back.

Does Horus have enough strength to match Zeus overpowering a Solar System Buster (Oceanus) with a casual handclap?

Back