• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail - Upgrade to 3-C, possibly 3-B

The purpose of this CRT is that all the characters who currently scales 4-A (16.88 ExaFoe) should be updated to: 3-C (10.53 ZettaFoe), possibly 3-B (8.593 YottaFoe) based on Welt's statement about the Lord Ravagers/Overlords, who are capable of incinerating entire galaxies, and given the words "incincerate entire galaxies", it means burn and reduced at least one or two or more galaxies to the ashes, and since Welt doesn't specify if the Overlords/Lord Ravagers can destroy two or more entire galaxies at once and even if we as the players were really aware if two or more galaxies were destroyed at once, we don't what was the distance between these galaxies, further reinforcing that they should be bare minimum "3-C (10.53 ZettaFoe), possibly 3-B (8.593 YottaFoe)", since this is the safest option I can propose

Overall conclusion and who should scale to 3-C (10.53 ZettaFoe), possibly 3-B (8.593 YottaFoe): Everyone who currently is 4-A, given that these characters are either Lord Ravagers/Overlords, or are Emanators from different Aeons, or fought against a Lord Ravager/Overlord or beings with the power of an Emanator

Small Note: Lord Ravagers and Overlords are the same characters, just with different names

Agree: 16 (Eseseso [Agree with 3-C], Gonzalo [Agree with 3-C], Shiraito983 [Agree with 3-C, possibly 3-B], Woomica [Agree with 3-C, possibly 3-B], NaruRiasUzumaki [Agree with 3-C, possibly 3-B], The_Axiom_of_Virgo [Agree with 3-C], Lord_Farquaad69420 [Agree with 3-C], Kubo423 [Agree with 3-C, possibly 3-B], Demon_Lord18 [Agree with 3-C], FireMOTH_Flyshine [Agree with 3-C], KingogKings777 [Agree with 3-C], CloverDragon03 [Agree with 3-C], DarkDragonMedeus [Agree with 3-C], GarrixianXD [Agree with 3-C], Catzlaflame [Agree with 3-C], Elizhaa [Agree with 3-C])

Disagree: 2 (Cimafranca133, NARONG_SUVAN)[/B]

Last edited:
The purpose of this CRT is that all the characters who currently scales 4-A (16.88 ExaFoe) should be updated to: 3-C (10.53 ZettaFoe), possibly 3-B (8.593 YottaFoe) based on Welt's statement about the Overlords, who are capable of incinerating entire galaxies, and given the words "incincerate entire galaxies", it means burn and reduced at least one or two galaxies to the ashes, and since Welt doesn't specify if the Overlords can destroy two entire galaxies at once and even if we as the players were really aware if two or more galaxies were destroyed at once, we don't what was the distance between these galaxies, further reinforcing that they should be bare minimum "3-C (10.53 ZettaFoe), possibly 3-B (8.593 YottaFoe)", since this is the safest option I can propose

But you might be wondering, "Why should the current 4-A characters be upgraded to 3-C, possibly 3-B based on this then?"

Well, its is very simple my friends, the Antimatter Legions or just the Legion, are a major faction in HSR, whose power hierarchy is like this:

Nanook - Aeon of Destruction and Leader of the Antimatter Legion
Lord Ravagers - Emanators of Destruction, who are Pathstriders whose powers were directly granted and boosted by Nanook themself and are only below them in the power hierarchy
Overlords - They are confirmed to not to be Emanators, thus being inferior to the Lord Ravagers in power, but are still Pathstriders of the Destruction's path, and being as we can see in Welt's statement, they are able to incinerate entire galaxies
this ranking would be more solid if you had scan on these text i bolded (i.e hsr wiki,game scans,anything like that)
3-C is fine, 3-B afaik requires more than just "incinerate galaxies" but im good with that too
See? The Lord Ravagers, are above the Overlords in power due to just being Emanators of Destruction.

But you must be asking yourselves again, "But Enryu, how can you be so sure that the Lord Ravagers are surely superior to the Overlords in power?"

This is very simple to answer, in some of the Loading Screens that appear to the player and dump lore to the players when we teleport between different worlds and areas, and some of these Loading Screens' lore dump, which unfortunately I don't have a scan about this, but as you can see in HSR Wiki in the section of Loading Screen Terms, we have this:

"Emanators: Pathstriders with power directly granted by the Aeons. They are incomparably more powerful than mere mortals. They are typically enforcers of Aeons' wills."

As statement indicates, they are much more powerful than mortals, but of course, we still have mortals who aren't Emanators, but very powerful Pathstriders who are somewhat comparable to, but still considerably weaker than and contend with them, such as the Astral Express crew during the Arcs of Xianzhou Luofu and Penacony, but still, they have team-up together normally in groups of 5 or 6 in order to defeat a beings with the power of an Emanator (Sunday with Harmonious Choir and Aventurine of Stratagems) or an Emanator themself (Phantylia powered up by the Ambrosial Arbor, meaning that she was far stronger than she normally is), but this should imply that they are at least still superior to Pathstriders of the same path, with the Emanators being characters who are in charge of enforcing their perspective Aeon's will, which in this case is Nanook, while the Overlords were not chosen to execute such important task in the Antimatter Legion's members, the conclusion is: Lord Ravagers are superior to Overlords in power, this is undeniable, the lore itself reinforces this due to the former group being Emanators of Destruction while the latter group aren't Emanators, they are just very powerful Pathrsiders who follow the Destruction's path, but still aren't at the level of the Lord Ravagers.

Furthermore, this HoYoLAB's official article section "What is an Emanator" further reinforces the superiority of Lord Ravagers and other Emanators over non-Emanators such as the Overlords

Overall conclusion and who should scale to 3-C (10.53 ZettaFoe), possibly 3-B (8.593 YottaFoe): Everyone who currently is 4-A, given that these characters are either Lord Ravagers, have power comparable to one due to being Emanators, just from different Aeons or fought against a Lord Ravager or beings with the power of an Emanator

Agree:

Disagree:
overall good crt,you can put me in agree tally (i can cover more than what i said but its late and i should sleep)

Bruh... the game isn't even a year old and there's already tier 3 high tiers and 1-B top tiers, what even is this speed of powercreep!? (Both literally and figuratively).

The gacha power is too strong, must nerf this before we all get addicted and ascend to super shut in mode.

If @Eseseso is ok with galaxy level then I'll throw my agree into the space hat but seriously tho why do mobile games low-key have some of the most BS lore dump buffs imaginable?

There's even a part that describes an Overlord's methods of destruction that are the same ones that Phantylia uses to destroy planets and civilizations

Last edited:
Welt isn't in the Astral Express rn so I'll look for it (The last time, he said "star systems" instead of "galaxies" iirc), might take a while
I think you meant the term “星系”. By transliteration of each character independently, it does directly transliterates to “star system”, but really, it actually means galaxy.

Why would the scaling be out for the Astral? They literally fought an Emanator.

As for other Emanators so far they are pretty consistent in scaling with each other with Welt stating the Arbiter-Generals are comparable to Lord Ravagers, and Acheron stating that they needed an Emanator to combat another Emanator.

Disagree with the proposal due to a lack of timeframe.
A 4-A character could easily destroy an entire galaxy in less than the day. (not accounting for speed)
I think it's better to make the characters: 4-A, possibly 3-C to 3-B or just 4-A, possibly 3-C

After revising list of lord revenger I disagree with burning galaxy.

First galaxy in starrail can be interpreted as star system because it’s terms that refer to set of celestial objects didn’t get separated by imaginary energy it’s can have size of solar system like earth solar system,

Second we known who to welt refer to its likely to be Zephyro one of his mean to destroy is to ignited the Sun

In Year 6804 of the Star Calendar, the sun of New Bethlehem was ignited, scorching its planetary surface with huge amounts of radiation and instantly turning it into glass;

this is likely to be what welt referred here so i think in this context it’s mean star system not galaxy.

Ps, it’s can’t be other lord because each lord have their own way to destroy and directly destroy something is Zephyro way

Last edited:
Disagree with the proposal due to a lack of timeframe.
A 4-A character could easily destroy an entire galaxy in less than the day. (not accounting for speed)
I think it's better to make the characters: 4-A, possibly 3-C to 3-B or just 4-A, possibly 3-C
The latter HSR characters scale to 16.88 ExaFoe. Since it's explicitly mentioned to destroy galaxie(s) (plural under the context), 8.593 YottaFoe. With that stated, the joule value difference ratio is almost 10^6 which is one million. Let's say a single swing of katana takes 1-3 seconds; they'll need 11-33 days to destroy 2 galaxies. None of the characters has been shown to have that level of stamina and it's out of character for anyone to dedicate that much time to destroy stuff, therefore your line of logic does not work.
After revising list of lord revenger I disagree with burning galaxy.

First galaxy in starrail can be interpreted as star system because it’s terms that refer to set of celestial objects didn’t get separated by imaginary energy it’s can have size of solar system like earth solar system,

Second we known who to welt refer to its likely to be Zephyro one of his mean to destroy is to ignited the Sun

this is likely to be what welt referred here so i think in this context it’s mean star system not galaxy.

Ps, it’s can’t be other lord because each lord have their own way to destroy and directly destroy something is Zephyro way
I assume you mean that galaxies can be interpreted as star systems because it has a system of stars and correlation to being segregated by Imaginary Energy?... Well, I personally take this as an argument from ignorance since it's never been said that Imaginary Energy shrinks celestial objects unless you give clear evidence to your claims. And Zephyro igniting the Sun doesn't mean anything by itself.

Bruh... the game isn't even a year old and there's already tier 3 high tiers and 1-B top tiers, what even is this speed of powercreep!? (Both literally and figuratively).
That’s what I’m saying, like I can’t name a single hyperversal anime/manga only character from the top of my head casually yet Honkai got multiple in less than a year wtf

Also agree with galaxy so far

I assume you mean that galaxies can be interpreted as star systems because it has a system of stars and correlation to being segregated by Imaginary Energy?
Sorry but what I mean is word galaxy (星系) in starrail can mean something that have size of solar system and doesn’t always mean galaxy.

Every star system is separate from another systems with Imaginary energy that block all from of space traveling.

At the edge of solar system is Imaginary energy that block all from of space traveling ()

So that mean solar system is star system that mean not every star system is galaxy size

Last edited:
Sorry but what I mean is word galaxy (星系) in starrail can mean something that have size of solar system and doesn’t always mean galaxy.
Uh, no. 星系 universally means galaxy and refers to anything on a galactic scale. That term should not be used in any context that don't have direct references to a galaxy, otherwise it's an invalid usage.

Uh, no. 星系 universally means galaxy and refers to anything on a galactic scale. That term should not be used in any context that don't have direct references to a galaxy, otherwise it's an invalid usage.
Or termology is different in universe that galaxy mean different things from our.

Like I say solar system is fit the definition of 星系 that himeko speak about

Or termology is different in universe that galaxy mean different things from our.

Like I say solar system is fit the definition of 星系 that himeko speak about
Do you have any proof of this? Especially since the official translation says "galaxies" nonetheless, which strictly goes against your notion.

Do you have any proof of this? Especially since the official translation says "galaxies" nonetheless, which strictly goes against your notion.
Every star system is separate from another systems with Imaginary energy that block all from of space traveling.

At the edge of solar system is Imaginary energy that block all from of space traveling ()

So that mean solar system is star system.

Talking about galaxies.

So that mean solar system is star system.

Not even sure why this is even here.

What I trying to say is because solar systems get separated by imaginary energy it’s fit definition of galaxy/star system in HSR therefore star system/galaxy doesn’t need to be galaxy size
Sorry, but I do not see any logic or sense in this.

What I trying to say is because solar systems get separated by imaginary energy it’s fit definition of galaxy/star system in HSR therefore star system/galaxy doesn’t need to be galaxy size
Them being separated by imaginary energy doesn’t mean galaxies are going to be solar system sized, they just are imaginary energy separating them. Iirc Star Wars legends canon makes it so each galaxy has barriers too but we still treat the feats as normal

Back