• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

GT4GvTAbwAIErK-

So I knew Xianzhou natives (so the human types, not Foxians and Vidyadhara) had a level of regeneration from the Dan Shu questline. The Yunli quest gives the extent of it. A normal cloud knight would have died when he got beheaded by Borisin. But the locals sewed his head back on to bury him and he healed back up although there is a time limit for reattaching. Kinda amusing that comedy characters like Sushang, Qingque etc. can regen from serious damage like that.

Explains how Sushang survived Yunli's foot divebomb lmao.

This thread died a bit hasnt it?
Anyway,got xianzhou dante (yunli)
Now im gonna save for marshal hua cuz **** saving for next patch when hoyo gets me over 3 times to 80+ pity i cant
Anyway whoever cooked hunt march is genius shes so fun and fits in almost every team,if only genshin had such characters...(For free even..and some free 5 star.like dr ratio)

Sorta late response, but I assume that depends how big this collab is and everything, what it's even about, what it can even be as, and how many guest collab characters from Fate we'll Star Rail have.

That said, if there is going to be collab units (and why wouldn't since this game has a whole year from now to make the collab event drop), the crossover character profiles going to be pretty interesting to see lol.

Sorta late response, but I assume that depends how big this collab is and everything, what it's even about, what it can even be as, and how many guest collab characters from Fate we'll Star Rail have.

That said, if there is going to be collab units (and why wouldn't since this game has a whole year from now to make the collab event drop), the crossover character profiles going to be pretty interesting to see lol.
They gonna jump from 6-B to 3-C
Or if hsr uses their 1-C forms....

They gonna jump from 6-B to 3-C
Or if hsr uses their 1-C forms....
Funny how both series pretty much have that (though I do know Fate side can be divisive af depending who you ask on this, and I don't mean just on this platform).

Either that becomes an upgrade, or goes the otherway around ish?

Either way, gonna be interesting to see in another years time lol.

Keep the Fate references going, Hoyo!

Funny how both series pretty much have that (though I do know Fate side can be divisive af depending who you ask on this, and I don't mean just on this platform).

Either that becomes an upgrade, or goes the otherway around ish?

Either way, gonna be interesting to see in another years time lol.

Keep the Fate references going, Hoyo!
I just want fate characters to be playable so i can pull for Saber, Archer and Gilgamesh, id also like if fate world is available to explore and some weekly boss of them

I just want fate characters to be playable so i can pull for Saber, Archer and Gilgamesh, id also like if fate world is available to explore and some weekly boss of them
Archer and Saber should be guaranteed considering the reference they got from the latest PV (moreso Archer).

Gil should be a good one to add just to have this dude be in space and showing everyone his Gate of Babylon owo

funny thing i did

It would also be funny if Hoyo makes it a running gag where the drip market for future characters everyone is looking forward to gets sidelined a patch or two with each reveal of a Galaxy Ranger.

That happened with Boothill, and it happens now with Rappa.

The Galaxy Rangers: AKA the "WHO!?" Rangers

So according to trailer Luka will be fighting Yanqing in the tournament and we will control Luka. Lil bro catching Ls against bums, truly the king of jobbers.

Belobog characters upgrade incoming?

Nah, we are gonna lose no matter what, or Yanqing forfeit despite fully capable of winning cause he need to run off somewhere. If he did straight up lose tho, we gonna have quite the funny scaling chain unless someone can cope hard enough that it's just sparring and Yanqing isn't serious.

Back