• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Btw during Seele's introduction we see her cut a bullet mid air and also see Bronya move at a simular speed to the bullet

By the way, Seele didn't blitzed and destroyed a bullet from a sniper in slow motion and Bronya reacted to the same bullet too? I think these two speed feats can also be calculated, used and scaled to pretty much everyone relevant since the main cast and other characters can keep up with and react to Seele and Bronya
Yes she did, tho I don't think that's gonna get as high of result

Yes she did, tho I don't think that's gonna get as high of result
It will still required for Jarilo VI character speed.

I kinda don't want to scale Jarilo VI characters to Luofu arc characters especially since they have Welt, Kafka, and Fu Xuan, but that just my opinion. If everyone agree to upscale Jarilo VI 6 character with Luofu arc feat, then we go with that.

It will still required for Jarilo VI character speed.

I kinda don't want to scale Jarilo VI characters to Luofu arc characters especially since they have Welt, Kafka, and Fu Xuan, but that just my opinion. If everyone agree to upscale Jarilo VI 6 character with Luofu arc feat, then we go with that.
I mean, Seele and Bronya fought against Cocolia when transformed alongside the main cast, so they should scale to the main cast during that time.

I mean, Seele and Bronya fought against Cocolia when transformed alongside the main cast, so they should scale to the main cast during that time.
So they upscale from Main Cast (With whatever the main cast speed end up with (FTL or M. Hypersonic)?

Also, I'm not really versed in how scaling the stats works on video games. However, if The crew (MC and March) canonically fight together side-by-side with Welt, wouldn't that make them scale to his speed?

According to story leaks for 1.1 we'll be facing a Lord Ravager. These guys can completely destroy a galaxy and the six generals like Jing Yuan are comparable to them. Complete bonkers for a month old game lol./SPOILER]
OOF.
3-C main cast, lesgo

According to story leaks for 1.1 we'll be facing a Lord Ravager. These guys can completely destroy a galaxy and the six generals like Jing Yuan are comparable to them. Complete bonkers for a month old game lol./SPOILER]
9XCvndjKdExCj0P26BQ3uA6Xt51ySHkUFnu3Wx9b0iuTvMZm4gOqY8MR4Zsy1DU7OBs9DahqD_A_nw=s756-nd-v1

OOF.
3-C main cast, lesgo
LETS F#$@&NG GO!!!!!

But seriously, if Welt fight one of these guys, it wouldn't mean that HI3 characters or at least some of them would scale tio 3-C too? Since HSR Welt is implied to be weaker than or at best just as strong as his Prime self, and pretty much this would apply to all Herrschers and characters somewhat weaker than them, such as Sirin's subordinates, who had 50% of her power

Last edited:
LETS F#$@&NG GO!!!!!

But seriously, if Welt fight one of these guys, it wouldn't mean that HI3 characters or at least some of them would scale tio 3-C too? Since HSR Welt is implied to be weaker than or at beast just as strong as his Prime self, and pretty much this would apply to all Herrschers and characters somewhat weaker than them, such as Sirin's subordinates, who had 50% of her power
The back upscaling to Hi3 would need to be discussed with the Hi3 supporter and what I'm afraid this might ruin their scaling chain (as I have spoken to Vietthai that Hi3 has some weird inconsistency). Though, for HSR this should be fine and legit going forward (RPG logic, as long it's canon they beat the enemy they scale).

So BoS HSR chars will straight up 3-C or do we need a new key for that tier?
If the leaks are true, the HSR main cast will only be 3-C from Xianzhou Luofu Arc onwards

While the main cast during the Herta Space Station Arc/Jarilo-VI Arc and the characters who only appear in these Arcs will be 5-B

The game is only about to have a month that it was released and we already have 5-B and likely 3-C if the leaks are true and a bunch of haxxes, we are eating good guys
With the trailblazer getting stronger overtime, it will happen
Which is true and undeniable, since the Trailblazer went from getting one-shotted by Cocolia in her goddess form to battling and defeating her after receiving a power-up from Qlipoth and will likely get more power-ups from the other Aeons

Last edited:
Also, I was reading the Aeons profile blogs and there is a statement that their birth can shake the universe, but in Honkai Star Rail, for by I remember, there is a plenty statements saying that the universe is infinite in size, so they shouldn't be High 3-A as an bare minimum lowball?

It's Low 2C cause the galaxy that a random LR destroyed is a leaf in CN.

Edit: also should hold your horses on that cause the crew could be responsible for mob clearing while Welt deal with the LR, need more info first.

I'm excited now for 1.1

Key: Beginning of the game (Herta space station/Jarilo VI) | Early Game (Xianzho Luofu Arc)

Tier: 5-B (Defeated Doomsday Beast (5-B)| 4-A or 3-C (Should be comparable to Welt, fought and defeated enemies side by side in battle with Welt (4-A). Defeated Lord Ravanger in battle (3-C))

Maybe like this?

The back upscaling to Hi3 would need to be discussed with the Hi3 supporter and what I'm afraid this might ruin their scaling chain (as I have spoken to Vietthai that Hi3 has some weird inconsistency). Though, for HSR this should be fine and legit going forward (RPG logic, as long it's canon they beat the enemy they scale).
It shouldn't ruin the scaling chain at all in HI3.

Just change any 4-A who scale equal or higher than Welt to 3-C (Or Low 2-C as the "galaxy" is a leaf on the Tree). It's really not that big of a deal, and doesn't really ruin anything.

I'm excited now for 1.1

Key: Beginning of the game (Herta space station/Jarilo VI) | Early Game (Xianzho Luofu Arc)

Tier: 5-B (Defeated Doomsday Beast (5-B)| 4-A or 3-C (Should be comparable to Welt, fought and defeated enemies side by side in battle with Welt (4-A). Defeated Lord Ravanger in battle (3-C))

Maybe like this?
In fact, the 3-C is actually Low 2-C, since as it was said above in the Chinese translations, the Overlords can destroy an leaf of the Imaginary Tree, which is an entire universe

It shouldn't ruin the scaling chain at all in HI3.

Just change any 4-A who scale equal or higher than Welt to 3-C (Or Low 2-C as the "galaxy" is a leaf on the Tree). It's really not that big of a deal, and doesn't really ruin anything.
Nice.
In fact, the 3-C is actually Low 2-C, since as it was said above in the Chinese translations, the Overlords can destroy an leaf of the Imaginary Tree, which is an entire universe
Really jumping very high into the tiering system, I like it.

Back