• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

In fact, that would be well above 3-B baseline, since the Antimatter Legion's Overlords are stated to be capable of incinerating galaxies

By the way, someone here is able to make an calc base ond Welt's statement about the Antimatter Legion's Overlords? I am sure that it would still be Multi-Galaxy level but I am curious how high it is in Tier 3-B

If someone really does an calc about that, I would recommend a lowball of at least two galaxies, and it is likely an massive lowball, but for now we don't know the exactly number os galaxies
It would probably be baseline 3-B, if it involves the complete destruction of two galaxies using inverse square law, especially due to the limited context given

I feel bad for trolling now, shame on you for fell to it easily @Furudo_Erika lmao
I mean it's pretty obvious and intentional that they're the same dude.
I already knew it from the start since Himeko/Bronya/Selee are in the game before i even see the WoG, it just that i find it funny that we are trying out with Welt with all of the WoG while the obvious example was in there hence the troll lel, sorry guys

I feel bad for trolling now, shame on you for fell to it easily @Furudo_Erika lmao

I already knew it from the start since Himeko/Bronya/Selee are in the game before i even see the WoG, it just that i find it funny that we are trying out with Welt with all of the WoG while the obvious example was in there hence the troll lel, sorry guys
I mean...the Himeko/Bronya/Seele from HSR aren't the same ones in HI3.
Hell, Bronya's surname in HSR is "Rand" instead of "Zaychik".

Though Welt, is the same.

I mean...the Himeko/Bronya/Seele from HSR aren't the same ones in HI3.
Hell, Bronya's surname in HSR is "Rand" instead of "Zaychik".

Though Welt, is the same.
It might be because of the story and plot reason, otherwise the connection for them are very high
Welt is just for a further addition with the most obvious one

I mean " incinerating galaxies" could just mean they can destroy a galaxy without much difficulty, it doesn't exactly mean they can destroy multiple at once
So with that, it would probably be "At least 3-C, possibly 3-B" via the lack of information other than that they can destroy galaxies with what sounds like little difficulty if they can incinerate them.

Though, you have to watch out for when they say "galaxies"
As they do sometimes call a branch of the imaginary tree a "galaxy" according to the Data Bank
As shown here

Though, it should be pretty easy to know when they mean to use "galaxy" in this manner

Last edited:
So who are the characters you guys are maining on your teams rn? Mine is:
  1. Fire Trailblazer
  2. Seele
  3. Yanqing
  4. Natasha
At first I was thinking of subbing Yanqing for Bronya but I feel that would be conforming to the Meta. So I’m gonna get Jing and replace Yanqing with him and have Jing/Seela as a Main DPS/Sub-DPS instead of MDPS/Buffer.
1: Sushang (E1) (Sub-DPS)
2: Gepard (E0) (For that THICC shield)
3: Tingyun (E0) (Buffer)
4: Seele (E0) (Main DPS)

I'm building Fire Trailblazer at the moment (getting the proper relics and stuff)
I also switch out Tingyun for Bailu (E1) in some situations.

Last edited:
Correction since EN translation is one of the translation of all time. When they say Overlord can incinerate Galaxies, Chinese speaker on Discord checked and CN it directly translate to a star systems, which also translate to a leaf of the imaginary tree... So yeah Overlord is low-2C.

Also, in the IPC broadcast you can hear in the Astral Epress, the 100 something world is actually 100 something leaf of the imaginary tree, planet is legit planet while the galaxy (singular) also translate to star systems... EN is one of the translation of all time man.

Correction since EN translation is one of the translation of all time. When they say Overlord can incinerate Galaxies, Chinese speaker on Discord checked and CN it directly translate to a star systems, which also translate to a leaf of the imaginary tree... So yeah Overlord is low-2C.

Also, in the IPC broadcast you can hear in the Astral Epress, the 100 something world is actually 100 something leaf of the imaginary tree, planet is legit planet while the galaxy (singular) also translate to star systems... EN is one of the translation of all time man.
Eh, depends.
As the universes of the imaginary tree (the leaves) range from Low 2-C to High 1-C
But going Low 2-C is the safest bet

I mean hell, Welt Yang had High 1-C hax for rebuilding the singularity from which the genesis of space was born...or something like that. (Which, funnily enough, also happened in the Alien Space manga)

I don't 100% remember though

Last edited:
0014.jpg

0015.jpg

Also, I dunno if Ryusuke would be straight Low 2-C (not Low 1-C, as only space should be involved; 4D space, not 5D spacetime), considering he became a "contiguous entity that exists at a higher dimension" and that Welt "is stuck at a lower plane of existence" and only sees "fragments" (which is likely describing "slices" of his higher-dimensional phyiology) while Ryusuke "sees the entire picture", with the next page confirming a R>F between these dimensions (making them qualitatively superior to each other).

By the way, HSR relevant characters will be scaled to 5-B (the main trio cast can fight and harm the Doomsday Beast which was stated to be a planet destroyer) or 5-A (The main cast is comparable to HSR Welt who can create a black hole of this level) or 4-A (If it is confirmed that HSR Welt is somewhat comparable or at least on the same level as himself during the events of the HI3rd's main story)?

By the way, HSR relevant characters will be scaled to 5-B (the main trio cast can fight and harm the Doomsday Beast which was stated to be a planet destroyer) or 5-A (The main cast is comparable to HSR Welt who can create a black hole of this level) or 4-A (If it is confirmed that HSR Welt is somewhat comparable or at least on the same level as himself during the events of the HI3rd's main story)?
Actually, yes and no.

It states that in his Character Story at level 60 that: "it remains unknown whether or not he retains the strength from his heyday".

So in-game, it says he may or may not be as powerful as he was in his prime. Which is basically the game's way of saying "Welt in HSR may or may not be comparable to his prime in HI3."

So I can see a "5-A, possibly 4-A" due to it being unknown if he is just as powerful as he once was, and it isn't exactly denying that he isn't as powerful as he once was.

Last edited:
But, what about Welt's cane that is stated to be crafted from the Star of Eden?

"Gravity manipulation has remained his usual combat means, ever since his cane was transformed from the Star of Eden"

Which is a weapon (specifially a Divine Key) that is forged from a Herrscher core; which are already 4-A.

So, he should still using a 4-A weapon, as his cane = Star of Eden, and he actually creates these black holes via the Star of Eden.
As shown here:
0018.jpg
0020.jpg

Plus, in HSR, you also see Welt use his cane (aka, the Star of Eden) to create the black hole, like he does in HI3.

Last edited:
So, @Furudo_Erika, are you suggesting 5-A, possibly 4-A or just solid 4-A? I'm fine with either option, but if one is more accurate than the other, then I'll choose the more accurate one
That's something I cannot really decide on.

Mostly because the straight 4-A comes from the fact Welt is technically using the Star of Eden; a Divine Key forged from a Herrscher core.

But the problem is...things enduring these attacks; specifically the black holes created from it. Divine Keys are shown to be able to severely injure Herrschers, much like how the black hole from Star of Eden would have killed Sirin if Otto the Clown hadn't intervened.

Now you could say Welt isn't using the full power of the Star of Eden in HSR, but that doesn't mean he cannot use the full power of it; which would logically be 4-A as it is a Divine Key.

So...maybe:
"5-A, possibly 4-A. 4-A with Star of Eden" or something.

Or if he is using the full power, then straight 4-A as he can harm enemies who can endure the full power of the Star of Eden...but then all relevant characters would be 4-A as they can all deal damage to these enemies.

Dunno what to exactly call it, as it isn't exactly the Star of Eden, but it IS the Star of Eden, just transformed into a cane.

Last edited:
Or if he is using the full power, then straight 4-A as he can harm enemies who can endure the full power of the Star of Eden...but then all relevant characters would be 4-A as they can all deal damage to these enemies.

Dunno what to exactly call it, as it isn't exactly the Star of Eden, but it IS the Star of Eden, just transformed into a cane.
Yeah, pretty much all relevant characters would be 4-A, which I am not suprised, since even Beginning of the Game Kiana, Mei and Bronya are Multi-Solar System level

Do you mean the Herrscher core that gave the Star of Eden and Welt's cane its powers?

Yeah, pretty much all relevant characters would be 4-A, which I am not suprised, since even Beginning of the Game Kiana, Mei and Bronya are Multi-Solar System level

Do you mean the Herrscher core that gave the Star of Eden and Welt's cane its powers?
Yes, the very same core.
And from Welt's light cone and voice-overs, the Honkai is something he had already dealt with and even on the Express, you can even ask him where his powers came from.

To which he said he got them from a friend, AKA Welt Joyce, plus his light cone confirms Herrschers do exist where Welt came from, and that he had become one before.

So this implies Welt still has his Herrscher powers in HSR.

Actually, in the next line... Welt says:
"I can mimic anything as long as I understand its principles", which is exactly how the Herrscher of Reason works.
Screenshot-8
0016.jpg

So yeah, it's more evident to say he still has Herrscher powers.

Side Note:
In this line, he also says: "As for black holes...that's an even longer story", implying the method behind the black holes he creates are completely separate from the powers he inherited from Joyce; as the black holes are from the Star of Eden.

Last edited:
Actually, in the next line... Welt says:
"I can mimic anything as long as I understand its principles", which is exactly how the Herrscher of Reason works.
Screenshot-8
0016.jpg

So yeah, it's more evident to say he still has Herrscher powers.

Side Note:
In this line, he also says: "As for black holes...that's an even longer story", implying the method behind the black holes he creates are completely separate from the powers he inherited from Joyce; as the black holes are from the Star of Eden.
The black hole is indeed from Star of Eden. I remember Welt character show case video from HSR official youtube channel have the commenter saying that he use Eden there.

image.png

I do have one question though.

If this is indeed the same Welt from HI3 (Which the game HEAVILY implies it is, with one interview expliciting stating they are the same), would his page be completely separate HSR one, or another Key on HI3's Welt? (As they are the same Welt)

That beg a question, that mean every HSR chars will have those bs haxes from HI3, right?
Maybe, maybe not.
Though at least Welt would, as again...same Welt.
Lol

He should also have all those bs resistances too, especially since he canonically dealt with Honkai (and Herrschers, and may still be one considering he still has Herrscher powers) in HSR as implied by his voice-overs.

Last edited:
Which are...? It's been ages since I play Hi3.
I don't remember all of them, but High 1-C spatial manipulation is pretty common. Especially Sirin, who can manipulate the imaginary space itself. Welt may also have High 1-C spatial manipulation as he tore through imaginary space with his bare hands.
(I would send scans, but I can't rn)

I also think Fu Hua has like High 1-C Mind Manipulation with Fenghuang Down as well

Actually:
Here is a list of what Honkai Energy grants

Last edited:
I don't remember all of them, but High 1-C spatial manipulation is pretty common. Especially Sirin, who can manipulate the imaginary space itself. Welt may also have High 1-C spatial manipulation as he tore through imaginary space with his bare hands.
(I would send scans, but I can't rn)

I also think Fu Hua has like High 1-C Mind Manipulation with Fenghuang Down as well

Actually:
Here is a list of what Honkai Energy grants
That's hard to say.
As far as the story goes, there is no Honkai and Honkai energy in the Star Rail universe.

There are Stellaron infection and fragmentum.

So in my opinion, only Welt can get this.
The rest of the character don't.

For the next banner, if you have Seele, I would recommend skipping Jing unless you desperate need a second dps

But why would you need him in the first place when everyone has SERVAL? Serval---> Jing no cap

That's hard to say.
As far as the story goes, there is no Honkai and Honkai energy in the Star Rail universe.

There are Stellaron infection and fragmentum.

So in my opinion, only Welt can get this.
The rest of the character don't.
Yeah, there's no Honkai or Honkai energy.

But there is Imaginary energy, but I dunno what the properties it has exactly.

So, I popped Chinese text on in HSR and found something interesting with with Imaginary Weavers.
The piece of regarding "imaginary energy"; or "使用虚数"

使用 means "use"
虚数 means "imaginary number(s)", as in the mathematical concept.
So going with that, using "imaginary energy", is using imaginary numbers to attack.

Also found something about the Imaginary Tree, which in Chinese is: "虚数之树".
虚数 = Imaginary Number
之 = Modifier used to give possession or description; equivalent of "of". This modifies 树 (tree) with the property of 虚数 (imaginary number(s)).
树 = Tree

So "虚数之树" may literally mean "Tree of Imaginary Numbers"

Dunno if this means anything, but I found it neat. Though it might imply Imaginary Weavers draw "energy" from the Imaginary Tree if they use imaginary numbers for their attacks (which is, actually how Sirin's powers kinda work).

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't even look at "Imaginary Weaver" itself.
Which actually, probably more accurate...Imaginary LEAF Weaver"

Because, the Chinese name is "虚数织叶者"

虚数 = imaginary number
织 = to weave/knit
叶 = leaf
者 =has different meanings/uses, but here it is used as an agent modifier; "one who <verb>s".

Now my Chinese isn't the greatest, but 织叶 could mean "to weave leaves", and the "者" at the end may translate it into "one who weaves leaves (织叶者)"; or "Leaf Weaver".
So: "Imaginary Leaf Weaver".

Which if so, then oh boy.
As an "imaginary leaf" could refer to the leaves of the imaginary tree...which are entire universes.

Which it are stated in the Data Bank they use imaginary power to "twist reality", so "reality" here may be referring to the actual leaves of the imaginary tree; universes.

Also, this item's description:
Screenshot-11

Last edited:
Back