• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

I mean, I highly doubt it will affect the two of them drastically to the point of a personality change, at most what it does affect is how Siegfried, Theresa, Kiana and Durandal will interact and feel towards each other, moreover, the two are already at peace with themselves about their origins, Kiana has already accepted the harsh reality that she was a clone created for evil purposes, but she has changed that and is using her powers for good, while Durandal has accepted her past and besides her mixed feelings about it, she decided to stay the same person she's always been before this discovery

Also, this video shows that hints that Durandal was the original Kiana over the years, its not something practically thrown out of the nothing.

Yep. Oldest theory was correct after Mihoyo confirmed it but you know half Real Kiana's fans refuse to accept it for now. So I don't blame Half real Kiana's fans.

Mihoyo just released a short concept animation:

They are probably testing 2D animation considering they mainly use 3D, and it looks incredibly good.
I would absolutely love to see an anime series of Honkai with this animations. I know the chances of getting one are really low... But a man can dream, I guess.

We already know that she can draw star shattering power easily
?
and it's not a small bubble universe really either
I thought bubble universes were smaller than the actual one.
There's also the fact that the devs make it very clear that when fighting her, you're fighting an entire universe and that her armor is the universe itself
?
When do we even fight her? And where was that "made very clear"?

Mihoyo just released a short concept animation:

They are probably testing 2D animation considering they mainly use 3D, and it looks incredibly good.
I would absolutely love to see an anime series of Honkai with this animations. I know the chances of getting one are really low... But a man can dream, I guess.

I have a great hope , someday hoyoverse should make anime series.

attack descriptions, weapon descriptions

I thought bubble universes were smaller than the actual one.
they are, it's just that they can still be MASSIVE

When do we even fight her? And where was that "made very clear"?
Interview, does seriously no-one ever check the justifications on the actual character page for dudu. People forgetting that interview has happened twice/3 times by now

attack descriptions, weapon descriptions
Always flimsy canon. Feats and scaling > statements, and gameplay mechanics and item flavour text are near the bottom rung of statements.

If she's casually star level, she'd be well beyond even the 14th, who was being affected by attacks orders of magnitude less.

they are, it's just that they can still be MASSIVE
Massive, but still smaller than a real universe.

Interview, does seriously no-one ever check the justifications on the actual character page for dudu. People forgetting that interview has happened twice/3 times by now
Interview? That isn’t fighting her.

Interview? That isn’t fighting her.
I was replying to it was made clear.
Always flimsy canon. Feats and scaling > statements, and gameplay mechanics and item flavour text are near the bottom rung of statements.

If she's casually star level, she'd be well beyond even the 14th, who was being affected by attacks orders of magnitude less.
Not really, you could make a decent argument for star level scaling via Durandal VN lore and weapon statements as well as other things.

Massive, but still smaller than a real universe.
Yeah, but it's still way above universe level due to the fact that it has numerous higher dimensions within it.

Not really, you could make a decent argument for star level scaling via Durandal VN lore and weapon statements as well as other things.
Such as? Wasn't one of her major feats in the VN only destroying Europe or 1/5 of the planet's surface? It's still nowhere near star level.

Even if star level Bianka is taken at face value, it's still an outlier because of the Flame Chasers and 14th Herrscher, all of which combined are still far less.

Such as? Wasn't one of her major feats in the VN only destroying Europe or 1/5 of the planet's surface? It's still nowhere near star level.
the first and 2nd herrscher being stated to have a similar level of energy to the explosion that created bianka's bubble universe pre expansion (which was the size of the solar system, but expanded to much greater sizes)

the first and 2nd herrscher being stated to have a similar level of energy to the explosion that created bianka's bubble universe pre expansion (which was the size of the solar system, but expanded to much greater sizes)
When? And if so, why haven't Welt and Sirin’s profiles been updated to tier 4 yet?

When? And if so, why haven't Welt and Sirin’s profiles been updated to tier 4 yet?
In the Durandal Visual Novel when one of the characters is explaining some cosmology. As to why, both me and Jack decided to ignore it until everything else is setteled, we basically just delayed it because we didn't know how the scaling in the grand scheme of things works yet

unknown.png
unknown.png

They refered the bubble universe as microcosm. But if it is true then bubble universe is much smaller than real universe. That mean the String theory used by the game using the second model of the theory which is compactified 7 "string" dimension rather than a large 11d super universe.

Anyway, to be honest i dislike using VN, cuz Mihoyo live to contradict and retcon themself, just stick to the main game. If we take those dialogue as literall, mean all Herrscher will have High 1-C level of power, mean they could just nuke the entire universe already rather than playing around with human

Well yes, but currently, Herrschers have Multi-Continent rating so....., we downgrade them to Island level???
Not all Herrschers are made equal. Maybe Rimestar was weak and its two component Herrschers even weaker. It's certainly no Previous Era 9th, who blackholed the continent of Mu.

Not all Herrschers are made equal. Maybe Rimestar was weak and its two component Herrschers even weaker. It's certainly no Previous Era 9th, who blackholed the continent of Mu.
Well, while i agree with this kind of explaination, it also will throw the entire scaling chain into disarray which already bad from the start. Still, the Multi-Continent rating we get is from Shamash calc iirc, so possibly in the mind of Mihoyo, Herrschers cap at Island level.

So, i think at this point, we scale Herrscher individually based on their feat, rather than generalized their rating because they are Herrschers

Guys, those of you who wanna help a lot with the overhaul now that the CRT's been accepted, please join the discord server I linked on the CRT itself. Make an account if you don't have one.

The amount of content we'll have to go through is enormous and discussions will likely take a long while, so keeping it to just this thread is not going to be feasible unless we want these revisions to take forever.

Ice on her own was able to last long enough against Mei to escape as soon as the latter hesitated in killing her. Rimestar is way stronger and needed Mei and Durandal working together to take down.

Successfully? It literally lost to them. Or we shouldn't base all of a character's strength on the environmental damage they inflict.
i mean, its not like she got blitzed or anything,even though she lost, she was stil able to fight mei for a bit

i mean, its not like she got blitzed or anything,even though she lost, she was stil able to fight mei for a bit
Ah, a newcomer. Welcome.

I'll need to rewatch the fight. But from what I remember, all of it happened via gameplay. There is no way to objectively evaluate such a fight because gameplay is inherently different from and less accurate than, say, the 3D animations. There's no way to know exactly how much of a fight it put up against them.

Ah, a newcomer. Welcome.

I'll need to rewatch the fight. But from what I remember, all of it happened via gameplay. There is no way to objectively evaluate such a fight because gameplay is inherently different from and less accurate than, say, the 3D animations. There's no way to know exactly how much of a fight it put up against them.
thats true, also ty for the welcome

i just rechecked the fight, i dont know if this is much but ana was atleast able to clash with mei, the game even describes the powers as being able to crush eachother
crush.png

actually, what level of power would this mei be at? the only thing i can remember is stomping a severly weakened kiana

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

New Boss fight: 「Pillar of the World - Honkai」
For the sake of the twisted world wanting to be changed by someone, for the sake of those who taught me how to cherish my memories and face the future, and for the sake of Kiana Kaslana's across the past, present and future, I will transcend the boring "Fate" and the shackles called "Honkai" - Kiana Kaslana (HG2)

Back