• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Funny thing , does murata have low-godly negation ?, He'd cut welt apart and welt can't regenerated even thought he has low-godly.

0017.jpg

When was this? And are you sure it was full power Kevin and not his elf?
It was literal Kevin and its at the end of one of the chapters I forgot which, it's the animatic where we see Dark Hua beat everyones ass (which is canon btw, it appears in the actual game itself), there we see her reflect actual Kekvins shamash and fun fact SHE LITERALLY STATES SHE BEAT KEVIN LATER EEEE

Doesn't specify whether it's the real Kevin or not. His elf form looks the same.
It was literal Kevin and its at the end of one of the chapters I forgot which, it's the animatic where we see Dark Hua beat everyones ass (which is canon btw, it appears in the actual game itself), there we see her reflect actual Kekvins shamash and fun fact SHE LITERALLY STATES SHE BEAT KEVIN LATER EEEE
The animation isn't fully canon. Bronya getting accosted while on the road never happened in the game, for example.

To be honest, some animation is canon while other is not, it is really inconsistence. While i don't think HoS fight elf Kevin, cause probably old friend thing and Kevin did use Shamash this time according to HoS, but at the same time the battle is off-screen, and look at the way both of them talk with each other it is more like a friendly spar than an actual fight to death, and more like the battle is a draw. Tbh with an off-screen fight and a vague result loke this everything is assumption

Well, he was being seriously when he crash with Durandal but didn't pull his Shamash off, while with his friends (Yae and Hua) he pull it out from the start, it can be said that even he didn't want to fight to death with his friend, he still attempt to go all out with them which could means that they are a big threat that just a friendly spar isn't enough to him

Kevin's objective in that fight was to understand if HoS was Fu Hua or not, so he had no reasons to go all out against her.

At the same time, there was a possibility that what he had in front of him was an Herrscher, so it would be stupid from someone like him to not use at least the Judgement of Shamash.

On top of this, if he was actually serious he wouldn't have stopped to fight her and would have continue to fight until he or the opponent were dead. We know how he is, if he is serious he goes for the kill like he did with all those Herrschers.

What we see in the animation should be considered, especially since even the fighting arena is completely different from what we see in the story.

And no, HoS didn't defeat Kevin. At the end of the fight, he was standing completely fine, with no wounds and not tired at all to the point that he was even ready to start to fight again immediately after the end of the fight. I wouldn't take HoS word for a fact, considering the character himself is basically a living lie with the mind of a child and a huge ego.

This being said, she is without a doubt incredibly strong since she has the body of a Mantis and is stronger than Fu Hua ever was. But at the same time, we still have to see the full extent of Kevin's powers after all the years he spent in the Sea of Quanta, so it's not safe to say how strong he is when he go all out.

At the moment, from what we saw and know about him, he is probably the strongest character, second only to The Will of Honkai and the Herrscher of the End, so I think that Kiana will need to become stronger to actually put a fight against him.

Kevin's objective in that fight was to understand if HoS was Fu Hua or not, so he had no reasons to go all out against her.

At the same time, there was a possibility that what he had in front of him was an Herrscher, so it would be stupid from someone like him to not use at least the Judgement of Shamash.
Kevin would have no real reason to hold back given his personality, to him, whether it was Hua or not Hua wouldn't really matter anymore. And he can sense houkai energy from what I remember, so he'd definitely know that there's a herrscher core within her.

On top of this, if he was actually serious he wouldn't have stopped to fight her and would have continue to fight until he or the opponent were dead. We know how he is, if he is serious he goes for the kill like he did with all those Herrschers.
He likely didn't continue fighting because as stated, he was literally defeated. All he could do was bluff

And no, HoS didn't defeat Kevin. At the end of the fight, he was standing completely fine, with no wounds and not tired at all to the point that he was even ready to start to fight again immediately after the end of the fight. I wouldn't take HoS word for a fact, considering the character himself is basically a living lie with the mind of a child and a huge ego.
Again, Hua wasn't even using her Herrscher of Sentience form and was holding back herself a LOT given that she still concidered him a friend, meanwhile Kevin would have a reason to try against her because of the fact that she would have a herrscher core within her and was acting like an infant. Kevin isn't exactly stupid to think that she wasn't a Herrscher and was normal. It's painfully obvious especially if you can sense herrscher energy

He likely didn't continue fighting because as stated, he was literally defeated. All he could do was bluf.
Can you give me one proof that HoS won the fight? And again, what HoS says doesn't count since, as I said before, her whole character is a living lie with the mind of a child and a huge ego that lies a lot, even to herself, to appear strong and look more like Fu Hua.

And again, Kevin was trying to understand if HoS was actually Fu Hua, and at the end of the fight he is actually convinced that she was her, even calling her "Hua".

On top of this, there seems to be not a big difference between her "normal" form and her Herrscher form. With her normal form she easily defeat both Herrscher Bronya and VD Kiana, while in her Herrscher form she has almost an hard time against VD Kiana. Funnily enough, for the feat that she has show her normal form seems almost stronger than her Herrscher form.

Can you give me one proof that HoS won the fight? And again, what HoS says doesn't count since, as I said before, her whole character is a living lie with the mind of a child and a huge ego that lies a lot, even to herself, to appear strong and look more like Fu Hua.

And again, Kevin was trying to understand if HoS was actually Fu Hua, and at the end of the fight he is actually convinced that she was her, even calling her "Hua".

On top of this, there seems to be not a big difference between her "normal" form and her Herrscher form. With her normal form she easily defeat both Herrscher Bronya and VD Kiana, while in her Herrscher form she has almost an hard time against VD Kiana. Funnily enough, for the feat that she has show her normal form seems almost stronger than her Herrscher form.
her Herrscher of Sentience form is her "True power", as she herself states.

Also for the "proof", we literally see it in the trailer, and we do not see the full fight. Not to mention that Dark Hua casually reflected the Shamash too. She is quite literally at least equal to Kevin, she even later says that she "Had a blast" in the fight, meaning that she didn't take it seriously whatsoever, not to mention that she concidered him a friend too which would make her hold back even more, unlike Kevin who had multiple reasons to not hold back a lot against her.

her Herrscher of Sentience form is her "True power", as she herself states.

Also for the "proof", we literally see it in the trailer, and we do not see the full fight. Not to mention that Dark Hua casually reflected the Shamash too. She is quite literally at least equal to Kevin, she even later says that she "Had a blast" in the fight, meaning that she didn't take it seriously whatsoever, not to mention that she concidered him a friend too which would make her hold back even more, unlike Kevin who had multiple reasons to not hold back a lot against her.
Yes, but going by what was shown her normal form almost seems to be stronger then her Herrscher form, meaning that the difference in strenght isn't abyssal and both form are actually pretty close.

As I said, the animation should not be considered. Many scene doesn't happens, and the fight between Kevin and HoS even happens in a completely different location. If we really want consider it, the fight isn't even shown in his entirety, and we can say for sure that Kevin wasn't deafeated there since after the fight he is standing completely fine, without a wound and without even being tired.

Also, Kevin had many reasons to not go all out. He was trying to understand if HoS was actually Fu Hua or not, he had no reasons to do seriously. It's probably HoS that had more reasons to fight seriously, since she wanted to prove that she was Fu Hua.

And there are multiple situation where Kevin doesn't go all out. In the Sea of Quanta he let the Quantum Shadow to the job, and with Durandal he doesn't even use Shamash. So it's definetely in his personality to hold back if the situation doesn't require him to go all out.

I'm not saying that HoS is weak in the slightest, just that we don't know the full extent of Kevin's power and what he is actually able to do when he do seriously.

Yes, but going by what was shown her normal form almost seems to be stronger then her Herrscher form, meaning that the difference in strenght isn't abyssal and both form are actually pretty close.

As I said, the animation should not be considered. Many scene doesn't happens, and the fight between Kevin and HoS even happens in a completely different location. If we really want consider it, the fight isn't even shown in his entirety, and we can say for sure that Kevin wasn't deafeated there since after the fight he is standing completely fine, without a wound and without even being tired.

Also, Kevin had many reasons to not go all out. He was trying to understand if HoS was actually Fu Hua or not, he had no reasons to do seriously. It's probably HoS that had more reasons to fight seriously, since she wanted to prove that she was Fu Hua.

And there are multiple situation where Kevin doesn't go all out. In the Sea of Quanta he let the Quantum Shadow to the job, and with Durandal he doesn't even use Shamash. So it's definetely in his personality to hold back if the situation doesn't require him to go all out.

I'm not saying that HoS is weak in the slightest, just that we don't know the full extent of Kevin's power and what he is actually able to do when he do seriously.
her dark hua form is weaker than her HoS form, but either way my point is. HoS should be relative to Kevin, since neither of them were tryig whatsoever

her dark hua form is weaker than her HoS form, but either way my point is. HoS should be relative to Kevin, since neither of them were tryig whatsoever
I agree with this, both are extremely powerful and are between the Top Tiers of the verse. Which also makes me wonder how powerful is the Herrscher of the End, since she was able to easily win against Kevin, Fu Hua and all of the other MANTIS at their full strenght.

I agree with this, both are extremely powerful and are between the Top Tiers of the verse. Which also makes me wonder how powerful is the Herrscher of the End, since she was able to easily win against Kevin, Fu Hua and all of the other MANTIS at their full strenght.
Personally I'm not a fan of the HoTE fight because the HoTE is treated kinda like a mindless monster which makes her so underwhelming

Based on what exactly?
Because I don’t remember such even being implied
Especially since his ELF was taken in by Schicksal
I'm not sure actually, but people on this very thread have scaled Durandal as being 1/100 of Kevin's full power, implying that the Kevin she fought was his elf. Although, she did fight the small elf in the comic and barely won. I'm not sure about the Kevin in the animation.
Personally I'm not a fan of the HoTE fight because the HoTE is treated kinda like a mindless monster which makes her so underwhelming
What I dislike about the fight was that literally none of her attacks were ever shown. She only demonstrated some durability feats, namely tanking the Selene and Kevin's Shamash. But we're never shown how she fights. Does she shoot energy beams? Does she only punch in melee range? For that matter, she's lacking in speed feats, too. Disappointing. Hopefully she shows up again.

What I dislike about the fight was that literally none of her attacks were ever shown. She only demonstrated some durability feats, namely tanking the Selene and Kevin's Shamash. But we're never shown how she fights. Does she shoot energy beams? Does she only punch in melee range? For that matter, she's lacking in speed feats, too. Disappointing. Hopefully she shows up again.
We do get to see her do a shit ton in GGZ but her Hi3 version is disappointing.

personally , i playing this game not for a good story or characters deverlopment but for a cute girls and doujin taste.

personally , i playing this game not for a good story or characters deverlopment but for a cute girls and doujin taste.
Like almost every guys play the game. Tbh while the game storyline is better than most gacha game standard. It is not something unique, but i don't understand why there is still people claim that HI3 story better than most anime, manga, visual novel, etc...

A yeah i saw honkai group and so many people raise thier story better then most mobile games , especially darker than AOT.

Well in gacha game standard, the game story is really high, but compare it to most game, anime, manga, visual novel and say it better is kind of wank

I kindly say that Fate/Grand Order Stories are really good too compared to any gacha games, with Honkai Impact is the good competitor of it

Only that two who bring gacha storyline to the whole level, Azure Lane story isn't interesting and dark unlike the others said, Granblue outside WMtSB are decent at best, Genshin Impact is too slow for its storytelling and many of the chars are boring character-wise

Like almost every guys play the game. Tbh while the game storyline is better than most gacha game standard. It is not something unique, but i don't understand why there is still people claim that HI3 story better than most anime, manga, visual novel, etc...
Storytelling inherently suffers if it's told via gameplay. If HI were an actual anime or a medium better suited for conveying plot, it would be even better. As it is, I enjoy it. The comics especially.

I kindly say that Fate/Grand Order Stories are really good too compared to any gacha games, with Honkai Impact is the good competitor of it

Only that two who bring gacha storyline to the whole level, Azure Lane story isn't interesting and dark unlike the others said, Granblue outside WMtSB are decent at best, Genshin Impact is too slow for its storytelling and many of the chars are boring character-wise
AL is not dark, but storyline have potential but now it is still a mess that start to make its form. Tbh the reason for that is at first AL devs doesn't really expect the game would surpass Kantai Collection and exploded in popularity so they decide to make a really generic storyline, but after it popularity raised upo so high they decide to put more effort in, but because of the generic start without a good direction the whole thing become a mess.

I exepcted that, i dunno how they gonna fixed the mess at this point, at least its still enjoyable if you didn't linked to the story that much

Yet another reason why Kancolle fanmade stories are much better than Azure Lane official stories

I exepcted that, i dunno how they gonna fixed the mess at this point, at least its still enjoyable if you didn't linked to the story that much

Yet another reason why Kancolle fanmade stories are much better than Azure Lane official stories
Right now AL story is really interesting you player pay enough attention and linked the evidence, with Siren are not even actual villain, and a more powerful enemy which we don't even know about except some cameo from Shinano dream

Edit: shit, derail

It came from their resistance on a high scale level user (like Captain or Ether Anchor) which capable of bending timeline and fate

Back