• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Cosmology and Scaling Philosophy Rework

About cosmology questions, some information about tiering.

First of all, String Theory isn't natively about small-scale extra dimensions. Brane Cosmology is also a part of String Theory, both the small and large extra dimensions are branches of String Theory that try to explain why the extra dimension isn't seen, one states that they are super small and so from our perspective they have all been eliminated due to dimensional compactification, the other states that they are big and exists outside of the brane that limits our world in a higher-dimensional bulk. Both are answers to strings needing extra dimensions, so it's not a case of "if there are strings, they need to be compact".

However, the fact that they were talking directly about finite curled dimensions makes that already clear, even if no string theory is mentioned.

However, that doesn't eliminate all the possibilities for large higher dimensions. If what the others are talking about is the sea of quanta having more types of physical worlds than just that one is true, it could be possible for those different physical spaces to have large higher dimensions. After all, a multiverse can include universes with a different set of laws of physics.

Another point is that although large dimensions are a way to have valid qualitative superiority, that is also not the only way. If anything the main reason why compactified dimensions don't scale naturally to larger tiers is that they are often not portrayed as giving qualitative superiority and in our system we assume that large dimensions are already giving qualitative superiority. If qualitative superiority is still proven in the series, even with compactified dimensions, I think it should be enough for higher tiers.
So you're disagreeing with the thread proposal? Because this is big direction from someone like you

Nothing, it's verbatim stated to be 11 dimensional, even if you interpret the statement about 4+7D to be about the "Imaginary Tree" that shouldn't affect the Sea of Quanta.
The fact that it has 11 dimensions does not necessarily mean that it will be scaled there.

If these dimensions are "spatially certain to be 11-dimensional," it is still not enough to scale, because such higher dimensional spaces must be universal-sized in that dimensional plane to give a Tier.

Other than that I don't know much about the verse. I just wanted to answer this

而这些“世界泡”,对于“以太浴缸”所拥有的全部11个维度,其继承也各有“取舍”。

举例来说,我们熟知的“那个宇宙”,就是一类“4个维度无限延伸、7个维度有限蜷缩、并且各种常数均符合日常经验”的“膜”。

And these "Bubble Worlds", for all 11 dimensions possessed by the "Ether Bathtub", have their own "choice" in their inheritance.

For example, what we well know as "that Universe", is a membrane class which merely has "4 infinitely extending dimensions, 7 finitely curled up dimensions, and all kinds of variables in line with daily life"
By the way, I don't think this is suitable for higher dimensions, but I don't want to say much without knowing the verse. 🗿

The fact that it has 11 dimensions does not necessarily mean that it will be scaled there.

If these dimensions are "spatially certain to be 11-dimensional," it is still not enough to scale, because such higher dimensional spaces must be universal-sized in that dimensional plane to give a Tier.

Other than that I don't know much about the verse. I just wanted to answer this
Not universal sized but infinite. Also if the 7 dimensions in quanta sea are not compactified then it's more than likely they're infinite in relation to each other.

If QS is proven, then why not?
It is different for a space to be spatially directly 11-dimensional and for there to be qualitative superiority between 11 dimensions.(Or 7+4)

While one is a geometrically (mathematically) direct space with 11 directions of movement, the other has 11 layers (dimensions) that qualitatively transcended each other.

That's why I said you need a few more contexts. (Of course, if it is proved that each of the 7 dimensions is superior to each other, that is another matter)

Not universal sized but infinite.
Then yeah that would have scaled it.
Also if the 7 dimensions in quanta sea are not compactified then it's more than likely they're infinite in relation to each other.
What I don't understand is, where did you come to the conclusion of 7 qualitatively transcendent dimensions, or where does the 11 spatial dimensions come directly from? I just don't see it.

Like I said, I didn't see any geometric dimension or QS. Or I'm blind Lmao

unknown.png
image.png

"The dimensions of space are infinite. At this time, just their axes alone are already infinite two-by-two perpendicular straight lines."
Then yeah that would have scaled it.

What I don't understand is, where did you come to the conclusion of 7 qualitatively transcendent dimensions, or where does the 11 spatial dimensions come directly from? I just don't see it.

Like I said, I didn't see any geometric dimension or QS. Or I'm blind Lmao

So you're disagreeing with the thread proposal? Because this is big direction from someone like you
It's not really, I'm just a calc group member and my opinion holds nothing more than any other member.

Anyway, my comment was only on the possibility of things not being mutually exclusive in regards to dimensions, not really saying that is what they are. I still hadn't the time to check all the scans and other stuff, so I just commented on what seemed to be the main point of the discussion. If they are valid comments, I don't know.

It's not really, I'm just a calc group member and my opinion holds nothing more than any other member.

Anyway, my comment was only on the possibility of things not being mutually exclusive in regards to dimensions, not really saying that is what they are. I still hadn't the time to check all the scans and other stuff, so I just commented on what seemed to be the main point of the discussion. If they are valid comments, I don't know.
Seems like your arguments lean strongly towards a disagreement.

The power to reshape the world = influence the planet.I can't say whether this is a universe or not.
IMG_20230824_233451.jpeg
IMG_20230824_233442.jpeg
IMG_20230824_233433.jpeg

What you said about Brane cosmology does make sense and is consistent with what we've been given, so if you know more I'd like you to elaborate ples

星球,This description only affects the planet.It's right to say the earth.
That's only a checkpoint marked to prove the potency of the energy.
because the game show only Earth is affected though..........
Shit tons of verses are going to be downgraded if going by that type of logic.

That's only a checkpoint marked to prove the potency of the energy.

Shit tons of verses are going to be downgraded if going by that type of logic.
Anyway, in the situation I talked about, I can't see that this is the universe.
IMG_20230825_001726.jpeg
IMG_20230825_001948.jpeg
IMG_20230825_001958.jpeg
IMG_20230825_002028.jpeg

And it says it has no correlation with the Earth. That term “月球” could even be interpreted as a separate dimension.

I also disagree with the OP, regardless if in a specific universe the dimensions may be compact, quantum fluctuations will guarantee that in another bubble the membrane will have a different number of spatial dimensions, so the SoQ must be 11th-dimensional as a bulk otherwise the reasoning for calling them membranes doesn't work. It's how probability distribution works and how symmetry breaking works.

Vote tally:

Agree: Unqver, Emirp sumitpo, Georredannea15, Phoenks (4; 1 staff agreement)

Neutral: Executor_N0, BestMGQScalerEver, Kisaragi_Megumi, Vietthai96 (4)

Disagree: GarrixianXD, Paul_Frank, AvengersShows, ShivaShakti, ThanatosX, Marshadow29, Guardian_Doge, KingNanaya, Shiroiyo (9)

From the looks of it, the CRT has been rejected by the majority.

Last edited:
Emirp is the only person whose vote counts towards this threads acceptance or denial.

Thread Moderators, Administrators, and Bureaucrats are the only ones whose votes count towards that, especially on tier 1 threads like these.

That's just how it is.
Vote tally:

Agree: Unqver, Emirp sumitpo, Vietthai96, Georredannea15 (4; 1 staff agreement)

Neutral: Executor_N0, BestMGQScalerEver, Kisaragi_Megumi (3)

Disagree: GarrixianXD, Paul_Frank, AvengersShows, ShivaShakti, ThanatosX, Marshadow29, Guardian_Doge, KingNanaya (8)

From the looks of it, the CRT has been rejected by the majority.

Back